Redheads of Pyracy

William Brand

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas, that's why I had to reserve my tricorn for night escapades or indoor functions, and switch to a wide-brimmed hat for daytime. At Nor Cal, where there was NO shade, even with 50 proof sunblock on, my face fried. :huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

That's why I'm SOOOO glad that I'm part Indonesian and North African. I've got my Irish grandmother's auburn hair but I don't burn that easily. In order for me to get a noticeable sunburn I'd have to forget to wear sunscreen and be out all day on the water. By comparison, Jack (who is Cajun with dark hair) burns fairly easily.

RHJMap.jpg

I was at PIP for a week last year and I didn't burn. I've learned to dodge sunlight over the years.

Okay, there must be a trick to it. Care to teach a tutorial on sun dodging? It would spare my nose, and save me the cost of a lot of Banana Boat 50. :D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

I was at PIP for a week last year and I didn't burn. I've learned to dodge sunlight over the years.

Okay, there must be a trick to it. Care to teach a tutorial on sun dodging? It would spare my nose, and save me the cost of a lot of Banana Boat 50. B)

Not sure exactly what it is, but I myself dodge the sun pretty well too. I do wear sunscreen whenever possible and even some of my make-up has a SPF in it as well. I just do my best to not stay out the sun for long. Quite a lot of people think I'm in early to mid 20s, got a lot of that today for my birthday, so I must be doing something right. :unsure:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Im a rich brunette with natural coppery red underneath..and I approved this message

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Again...redheads know if they are redheads or not. Blonds know if they are blonds. Brunettes know that they are brunettes. They just know. If you don't know, I'm not sure how I could know for you.

Yeah, but there are plenty of ranges in-between, just like there are many shades of grey between black and white.

Edited by Red-Handed Jill

RHJMap.jpg

To be a red head...................................ask yourselves these questions.

Were you picked on/beat up as a child for the color of your hair?

Did you attract unwanted attention from males and or females alike because of the color of your hair?

Been called carrot top, flame brain, etc.............................

Heard comments like...."What's the name of the color of your hair?", "Where did you get your red hair from?" "Are you a natural red head?", "I love red heads", "I've always wanted to be with a red head". "Does the carpet match the drapes?"

Have a sweet sunny disposition like myself? :rolleyes:

I AM a red head without freckles :lol:

Edited by Haunting Lily

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

If someone who doesn't know you, but needs to send someone to your cubicle, do they say "Go to the cubicle with the carrot top?"

When some men see you, do they wince and mumble, "Bet that one has a temper?"

When you come on board a ship, so some of her crew call out "Danger, danger, Red Head on board?"

Do people look at your hair, then your blue eyes and ask, "Are you from Ireland?/Are you from Scotland?"

I AM a redhead.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Hmm...Okay...I'm a dark auburn....do I count?

She acts like a red head, does that count?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

As sentient beings we define ourselves. The answer lies in the conviction of self definition.

I AM a redhead.

You look more like a blond...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

done it.. my hair is a reddish brown, but definitely red. I would stay that way all year but it fades too fast..

and I would owe clairol my soul. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg