How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Convalescent & indolent

Awww, I hope you are feeling better Hester.

Me, I am amazed at the synchronicity in my life.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

I am tired, an worn out. UNlike ye fair lads and lasses who got t' go a piratin' this weekend. I was stuck in a rather stressful environment. That bein' a play I agreed to do under one director-who left...and now I am stuck under another one who is by far one of the worst out there. Add my school work to that (Though I be nigh done) and I have a cocktail for bein drained.

I am tired, an worn out. UNlike ye fair lads and lasses who got t' go a piratin' this weekend. I was stuck in a rather stressful environment. That bein' a play I agreed to do under one director-who left...and now I am stuck under another one who is by far one of the worst out there. Add my school work to that (Though I be nigh done) and I have a cocktail for bein drained.

But soon ye get to come to Florida and we we go Japenese garden touring, and kareoking, and to The Field where we will have BLACKSMITHS and all will be right with the world!

But soon ye get to come to Florida and we we go Japenese garden touring, and kareoking, and to The Field where we will have BLACKSMITHS and all will be right with the world!

This is true, and this is keepin' me sane at the moment

If the thought of spendin' time with me is wots keepin' ye sane, they ye ARE in sorry shape, indeed, lad!!

But don't ye fret, we'll hit The Flats too and have some Smack My Ass and Call Me Sally hot sauce - that will make everything else in your life seem perfectly sane.

This is true, and this is keepin' me sane at the moment

Edited by RedJessi

Wow so much going on...Pulls everyone onto her lap for a hug.

you have to have a BIG lap for that.. especially with Amianl and his hammock! :)

I have a big lap...but I have a bigger heart....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I want to go home

I w a n t t o go h o m e

I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!

ITS MY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

aghhhhh!!! No more uniform! No more food in tins! No more phone and stinky passengers!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r::blink:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yipes. Doesn't sound good, Syren.

Though I think I'm having sympathy pains fo' ye.

Tired, miserable, miss my Magellan, mild headache, sad, testy, exhausted. And that's just the half of it.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

^ Heehee Well congratulations on the new you.

I feel content despite starting to do the insomniac math..if I go to bed now, I will get x hours of sleep....

Gotta be up at 4 :blink:

I have a face again, so I feel..younger :blink:

Photo135.jpg

Seeing the pictures of Madd Dogge, now you too. Guess all the boys are starting the year fresh faced. Looks great...You do look so much younger.

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

LOL... OMG, ye look like m' Helmsman, Smalls. Spooky. :blink:

Cute though. Well, either look ye sport ye be handsome, mate.

Well, go on now, Jenny. Shoo. Off t' bed with ye.

Lady B

Hmm, trying not to double post here.

Feeling tired now. Chest is heavy and starting to ache a tad bit. My sister is a major huffer and puffer and unfortunately I'm stuck with her cause I watch her kids. Unfortunately, she's not all that bright to NOT smoke around me. It all stems back to the major inflamitory pnuemonitis I have back in the spring of 2006 and since then my lungs have NOT been the same. So, sitting here choking it feels like. FINALLY put on an air purifier But still not enough for the moment. <_<

I hate smoking. After all, it killed my grandma.

~Lady B

Excited...two more days of work and then I get to make patterns, corsets, suites... all stuff for the crewe... and aye, I actually am honestly excited about it... I need my head examined...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Capt. Sterling Posted Today, 09:56 AM

Excited...two more days of work and then I get to make patterns, corsets, suites... all stuff for the crewe... and aye, I actually am honestly excited about it... I need my head examined...

No you don't. (Or we both need our heads checked) I was so excited to make the

new shift's for the girls this year. So much so that I finished the both shifts by hand!