How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like swimming..but it's too cold..darn wish I had a bathtub.one of those raised sunken oval ones..hmm or a big ol deep claw foot one. Sigh..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

This is just unbeliveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House updates: We are now three weeks past due escrow closing. Why? Because someone in Sacramento who was doing the job, left and a new person had to be hired, who doesn't know the job!

Our Morgage lady is having a total fit as is everyone else involved with this sale.

The seller and his agent have stated that if another offer comes in on the place they will take it!

Boats has already spent several hundred dollars on home inspection, plumbing and insurance on the place.

Yes we are upset..............

We have half our apartment boxed up and ready to move.............

I am so frustrated and I just want to scream and cry......Yahoo_17.gif

As of this afternoon here are the latest things, written by Boats:

The problem is not with escrow, the problem is with Sacramento, and

the State of California. Due to the State's budget problems expenses

are being cut with lay-offs and other cost reductions. That includes

the California Department of Veterans Affairs.

I am going CalVet on this loan. The experienced person working on my

loan was assigned to another project and is not available to consult

with or work backlog on the desk (or train the replacement). It seems

the desk was left without coverage for awhile. A new person was

assigned to the desk. Read that as NEW, inexperienced, wet behind the

ears, etc. OJT, on the job training. Being trained as best can be by

the other workers in the areas around this speciality. AKA, A Cluster

something-or-other. The cluster group determined my loan documents to

be for a Condo. rather than for a double wide mobile home that has

been sitting on its lot for 30 years. They then decided that, as it

did not have a concrete slab under it, something was wrong. No-one

understood it is OK to finance the sale and another loan for putting

in the concrete for the ground attachment that will give it the

required rating.

My loan officer (God bless her heart) was able to determine what the

hold up was and has got the paperwork shaken out of the tree they

hid it in. She thinks MaybeI will be a home owner again by next

week at this time.

The problem is not unique to CalVet. The social workers I work with

have been advised to add another month and a half to the regular month

it takes to move paper through the courts and State bureaus they have

to deal with. The County had to downsize staff to. Workload is up

and so is the lag time on my desk.

The current economy really sucks, but at least I still have a job. :-)

Me....I'll see it to believe it. :blink:

f**king tired.. I'm tired of losing friends and having them move away, or just decide to move on.. sniff.. sorry mates but my haert is a bit bent tonight and I cant sleep worth a sh*t.. I'm up in 3 hours and I hate getting p**ped on. :blink: I think I'll kill a bottle or two this weekend.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Merry hang in there!

I am feeling like a teak hot tub under a palm tree on a blisteringly white beach with an azure view, a tray of mimosas, no phone, no mail, nothing to do for 2 weeks....

This is just unbeliveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House updates: We are now three weeks past due escrow closing. Why? Because someone in Sacramento who was doing the job, left and a new person had to be hired, who doesn't know the job!

Our Morgage lady is having a total fit as is everyone else involved with this sale.

The seller and his agent have stated that if another offer comes in on the place they will take it!

Boats has already spent several hundred dollars on home inspection, plumbing and insurance on the place.

Yes we are upset..............

We have half our apartment boxed up and ready to move.............

I am so frustrated and I just want to scream and cry......Yahoo_17.gif

Been there, done that! When my first husband and I bought our first house, it took us....eight months to get in. The seller signed papers agreeing to sell it through FHA. Then dragged his feet when he got the list of stuff he had to fix from FHA before he could sell the place to us. I finally told our real estate lady, to tell their agent, that if he didn't have things finished by the next week, the deal was OFF. He finished it in that time, we moved in, and found that, although the water had been turned off, they had kept using the toilet. GROSS!!!! Then, when we turned the water on, it all came up through the floor between the bathroom and the kitchen. It cost us another thousand dollars to reroute the plumbing through the ceiling, as back then, they put the pipes in the cement foundation and we would have had to jak-hammer up the floors.

It was a nightmare, to say the least. But when the dust settled and the tears dried, and after a lot of work, we ended up with a really nice place on a half acre.

And you do NOT want to know the crap and grief Chain Shot and I went through trying to move to Oregon! (Like one couple refusing our offer because at the time we weren't married ;) Even though we told them our wedding was only a month away)

So, hang in there!

And Mary, some of your friends might be moving away, but you've got a whole gang of them here, just a click of your mouse away! Take care of you!!!!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

f**king tired.. I'm tired of losing friends and having them move away, or just decide to move on.. sniff.. sorry mates but my haert is a bit bent tonight and I cant sleep worth a sh*t.. I'm up in 3 hours and I hate getting p**ped on. :lol: I think I'll kill a bottle or two this weekend.

**opens his arm so you can slide under it** You still have friends who love you even though they are a few miles away. My hammock spot is still open to you lass.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Wow so much going on...Pulls everyone onto her lap for a hug.

you have to have a BIG lap for that.. especially with Amianl and his hammock! :)

thank ya, Siren and Aminal.. I truely appreiciate all the pirate luv ya show me..

its been a tough day.. the sink was clogged, I over slept and only got 2 hours sleep, had to run thru the shower (I actually wondered if the car wash would work), and didnt get much to eat today but hanging in there! My oldest kid is coming home tonight so we can shop in the morning.. oorah. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I'm so glad it's Friday! I'm going to sleep til Monday...... :lol: lol! Yesterday was a sad day. A resident died who I was close to. I was very close to his wife and kids. I felt so bad for his wife. They were married for 62 years, by his side right till the end. :lol: It happened while on my shift and then I was also there when the mortuary showed up to pick him up. I've seen so much death in the past 6 years I've worked there, it's nuts! I sometimes can't believe how sane I still am, wow!

Merry, sorry about what's going with some of your friends. *hugs to ya* Friends can do some weird stuff huh? Ugh!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

::le sigh::

I'm amazed I am not utterly exhausted. I swear it, and I am NOT joking, I need to be paid just for living!

OK.. supposedly DHS is FINALLY sending me the paperwork necessary to get paid. That's at least 3 months if not nigh 4, cause I haven't been paid since August. And fighting to get paid from the City for working for them at least a couple days now that I know what happened (blighters).

However, it's absolute TORTURE having to stay with family! Especially mom! T'was the whole reason of my being on my own is to live on my own. Well, kinda hard to do that when your not getting paid and it showed. Ugh...

Mom is obviously driving me nuts. When she thinks it's helping... it's not. She's rather overbearing and too instructive (telling me what I need to do and confuses the hell out of me) and no I can't tell her to back off. She doesn't understand it really on how to back off, then she bitches and picks a fight to prove she's right then pull the guilt trip, etc... ya know, a normal mom's BS. Does NOT help by any means whatsoever with my own decision making. Yes, I've attempted to talk to her about this, no she doesn't listen. She thinks I'm still a mental retard and needs to be under the control of the state with pills popped into me to keep me "normal". Sad and sick but true. She's still pushing currently for me to get into some county establishment. :: rolls eyes::

Mates, I don't know how I do it.

Keep the prayers coming though.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...

at the moment, just wanting the term to be at an end.....other then that kinda feel washed up, perhaps tis just the day rainy & grey. normally I dinae mind the grey tones of winter. like everyone else it comes and goes with the territory. perhaps a change of sernery will do good

peasce all

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Pissed off!

I'd just like to reiterate to a certain pseudo-suicidal comic book collector:

I ain't no fecking 'Earth Mother', nerd-boy!

Coz he was apparently too dense to get the message the first time around.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Pissed off!

I'd just like to reiterate to a certain pseudo-suicidal comic book collector:

I ain't no fecking 'Earth Mother', nerd-boy!

Coz he was apparently too dense to get the message the first time around.

Knock him over the head with an empty Pimms bottle, Hester! Then maybe he'll get the point.

I was just about to send you an e-mail, 'cause you haven't been around lately, either here or on the BG forum, so I was starting to worry. Glad to see you back, and in form! LOL :rolleyes:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Knock him over the head with an empty Pimms bottle, Hester! Then maybe he'll get the point.

Brilliant idea, Ransom! Definitely my weapon of choice.

Currently, the Pimm's bottle in my pantry is half-full, but I'm sure I can find a quick and convenient way empty it for the occasion!

I was just about to send you an e-mail, 'cause you haven't been around lately, either here or on the BG forum, so I was starting to worry. Glad to see you back, and in form! LOL ;)

Just got a bit distracted by other things for awhile, Ransom. But, thanks for thinking of me!

Glad to see the Pub's been bustling in my absence.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Excited!!!!!! Tired!!!!! Sad!!!!

Excited that I'll be in Key West in a week.

Tired because I've been working my ass off at work to go to PIP.

Sad that some people that I hoped to meet at PIP and friends I made my 1st year aren't going to be there (that would be you Merrydeath).

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Restless...perhaps I've been over-doing it as of late. DH and I have been putting the fishing boat away, clearing up any last bit items that need to be put away for winter...that and trying to cook a turkey and all the sides since 10 am this morning!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Full from thanx giving dinner...Burp~

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Aye ready to pass out..but I gots ta work