How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

My eyes and sinuses are beginning to really feel the effects of the pollen that is turning everything yellow. Spring be exploding here!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My right ankle is a bit sore

Been kickin' butt again, 'eh?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

'Sounds like ye be in need of a nice massage, Captain Jack Sparrow! me? Well, today I am delighted - the rain was heavier than ever all night and it made for such a romantic retreat here at home. Now I am invigorated and ready for a trip up to Oregon this very day!

when was the last time ye changed yer heater filter I mean if yer plugged up in yer sinuses and the weather is such outside that ye be closed from the elements and blooming springtime flowers it must be dust! (i would think) but then it doesn't matter what I think it'l become the brunt of someones joke around here

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

(i would think) but then it doesn't matter what I think it'l become the brunt of someones joke around here

Well, how do you expect it all to stop if you keep baiting it??

Let it die of bordom please.

:blink:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I made the mistake of doing a lower-body workout yesterday afternoon, then I rode my horse for an hour last night. I feel OLD!

(pulls hands off of keyboard)

I shall not touch that one. I shall not touch that one. I shall not.......

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

:unsure::lol:

If you know anything about riding (a nudge to Rumba Rue), most of my riding is done at the lope and the gallop. And it takes considerable leg and hip strength to get a horse that big to spin, do flying lead changes, and do sliding stops in excess of 10 feet. :)

As much as I'd like to sell him, I really rather not. He's too much fun! :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

when was the last time ye changed yer heater filter

My sinus headaches happen every time the barometric pressure changes. At least it happens less frequently here in the flatlands of New Jersey than it use to in the foothills of Western Pennsylvania! Even my migrains have become less frequent! Perhaps 3 or for a year!

:unsure::lol::lol:

sore and tired here. don't know if i mentioned my car fiasco last week. well, was a couple hours from home when the serpentine belt broke - got that fixed and while pulling out of the garage, my waterpump blew.

that meant the catr was going nowhere. called around for about half an hour before i could find a car rental without a 300-500 dollar deposit. got one for a $35 deposit. went home.

yesterday i went and got the car. first got to the repair shop - the guy's boss wanted cash, so i had to drive another 45 minutes to my credit union (which wasn't too bad since i was planning to go there anyway) and there is road destruction all over the place and i missed the gurnpike entance cause there wasn't a sign for it. was almost in philly went i found place to turn around and get to 276. made my dweposit, got my cash and other stuff i ahd to do when i got and headed back to the shop. paid the guy, got the car, returned the rental andheaded home. we stopped to eat at a nicerestaurant type place and i really couldn't eat cause i was hurting. the trip that should have taken maybe a little over 4 hours took 8 and today i hurt all over, especially mylower back (that i broke almost a year ago and still hurts) where is cyne? i thunk i need her.

and how was your day? :rolleyes:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I guess you need a nice tea and a massage. Take the next flight to Hamburg...

oh if only i could! B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

It's been a weird day, very emotional. My grandmother was very glad that both my sister and I were there, we were always considered the more behaved grandkids. As I could see after today, my cousins are all the same; nuts and their kids now are just as out of control as they were, or I should say, still are. It also was like a family reunion, it was just weird. I feel in a weird, out of sorts mood right now........ <_<

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Hmmm.... still not the greatest... but, I'm in a better mood this morning.

I awake after sleeping in and having a dream that the cat had her kittens. And sure enough... SHE HAD THEM!

Now.. what makes this grand enough is that ... she's a stray! I've kinda adopted her by feeding them. They trust me well enough I can generally pet them and on that rare occassion they'll (as there are 2 of them) will walk up to me slowly and will allow me to pet them... they don't fear me as much as they fear others.

But, aye, the grey and white stray had 6 wee ones just this morning in the box that sits right outside th' sliding glass doors to the cement padio. So... I carefully brought the box in... she wasn't so spooked about being inside since she and the other stray have often come in with little problem.. often it getting them back outside that is the problem! :lol:

Once they reach of age, 6 lil felines will be up for adoption and I found an animal rescue agency who is fabulous, rescuing various cats and dogs from shelters or the streets to even a Huricane Katrina cat that was rescued and brought up here... to place them in homes fit for them. They screen their applicants well enough to make sure they can handle an animal so that animal will not end up in the shelter only to be put down in a couple weeks.

So... that be why I'm in better spirits today. One issue down... many more to deal with. :lol:

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!