How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

ready to puke, again

Rise above it, my friend, ye 'ave the class n' pyratical eloquence to not be takin' cheap shots, be the man ye know ye are....we be needin' ye to be down the road as we go.....n' it be an honour n' great pleasure to be meetin ye finally....lookin' forward to a couple o' glasses n' maybe a game o' darts one o these days... B)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very happy! My trainer's daughter wants to lease Ace for this show season. We're keeping the option to sell him open, and there are at least two interested parties. Either way - it's a win for us! :D :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Oh really? Brilliant! I hope all goes well with the horse. Always a fun animal to deal with. Ya got images of him?

I'm takin' classes at the Iowa Equestrian Center, hopin' to get into the horsey business.

Other areas, huh? I wish ya luck, mate, in the new ventures yer planning. :)

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Feelin' great. It's 82 degrees outside and Duke jes won the Atlantic Coast Conference basketball championship. Woo-hoo! B)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

sick.... tired.... over worked and under payed

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

I'll tell ye Jack, if'n I could have afforded a horse, I would have bought yours! Gads I even have a place to put a horse now. Not exactly close though....way out in Menifee -north of me about an hour's drive.

Ah, someday my dream might come in....

:) I hear ya, RumbaRue.

I've not had a horse in m'life.. but.. I dream of havin' horses someday. Mainly Friesians! I love that fabulous breed! Andalusians and Lippizaners, too, possibly.

LOL.. Horses! Now, that's a wild twist! Pirate of the seas, Highywaywomen of the land! NO ONE can escape us! :huh:

:ph34r:

Had my fill of horses honestly... my grandfather raised a few... i was thrown off a few... i really dont care much for them.... at least not show ones

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

In the middle of Spring Break... I'm bored and my lungs are still not up to par. :rolleyes: Concerned? Yes, I am!

But the bordom is what's no fun at the moment. I've so many classes that I haven't time for anything else.. now, this week.. no classes.... absolutely NOTHING to do. Cleaning has generally been done. It's NOT that nice out to be walking... got rather cold since Sunday. Evil weather! I was hoping for a lovely warm Spring Break! Especially a warm & perfect St Paddy's Day to celebrate on!

I did some embroidery of my 18th c pockets and a couple drawings.. attending to my recovering pirate kitty.

Most of the time.. I've been stuck at home. When I generally venture out, my body acts up & goes into a fit/astham attack from the Inflammatory Pneumonitis. I hate this.

Too cute, Rummy. Too cute!

LOL... Mad Matt... as if that's a bad thing, right?

gettion gdepressed and discouraged - haven't been ableto find work and now at the shelter after being evicted cause we could no longer afford rent. at least the kids are in a residential school and i can come here for a little relief.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

OMG! You're living in a shelter? Oh my dear Lady Snow, I wish I could help you- but I'm not in a very good position right now either. If it wasn't for my companion, I'd be on the street too. :lol:

What say ye to my helping ye drum up some help? What kind of work do you do? Where abouts do you live?

Yes, my goodness lady snow I had no idea you were living in a shelter! How close by are you to Phil? Does he know yer in this mess? Geez, that's horrible! If it wasn't for family I don't know where I'd be. It's so expensive to live in California. There's no way I could make it on just my salary alone, ugh! I wish for things to go better for you lady snow and very soon! Can family at all help you?

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

It seems like everyone is in a rut these days

But why is the rum gone?

Optimistic. Vernal Equinox occurs midday (1:26 EST).

Spring always feels me with a sense of opportunity and hope.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp