How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took today off cuz I will have to cover and also just do my regular schedule all the way into next week. I still am sick, last night was bad, ugh! That stomach flu is still holding on. I'm going to try and rest today and then see how the rest of the week go.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Sorry to hear you're still under the weather, Christine. Lot's of healing thoughts coming your way! :)

For all those interested, here's the site for the Alabama Renaissance Faire. It's small, but seems to be run by an enthusiastic lot. Should be fun, 'cause we're gonna make it fun! :lol::lol:

I'm feeling a bit giddy today. The snow's mostly gone, and the geese are starting to return. Spring's right around the corner! :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Am I the only one who has a day every now and then where you just want to beat the tar out of someone? :lol:

I'm a "Red-stater" living in Minnesota. What do you think? :)

Am I the only one who has a day every now and then where you just want to beat the tar out of someone?  :lol:

I'm a "Red-stater" living in Minnesota. What do you think? :)

I'd think you talk funny! :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

All righty, then! The more I drink, the more me accent comes out. (I've heard tell I've a bit of a Southern accent meself!) :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Naw... I'm in th' same boat as you, Mad Matt. Daily! I feel like it daily. You have NO idea how much strength it zaps out of me just to stay law-abidin'. :unsure:

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Oddly relieved. I just gave my manager's boss and ultimatum to move me to a different account, or I'm leaving IBM. Anyone out there in need of a Software Packaging and Electronic Distribution Architect?

Hey, I worked for IBM. Three whole months when they bought PwC Consulting. I was released because of duplication of functions. I was sick of corporate cookie cutter graphics anyway. Not exactly the place for an artist.

Tis amazin' how businesses can treat ya like crap, isn't it? Should be a law against that! Either that or us pirates can be allowed t' have our way with 'em. Kinda like those old Capitol One commercials. Lord knows I'd LOVE t' do that to several people, businesses, an' associations.

;)

After raising all holy Hell above my manager, and his Boss, I'll be having the discussion I've been wanting next Thursday. They know I'm unhappy, and that 2 accounts major accounts could easily collapse if I walk. Being a pyrate is a good, glorious thing. :) ;)

Definitely doing better than last night and the wee hours of this morning. The stomach flu got worse last night and I kept vomiting. I couldn't stop it, even after there was nothing in my stomach. I was getting weaker, paler and dehydrated. My sister decided to take me to ER at almost 5 am this morning. I could barely stand for long, I was so light headed and weak. They immediately put me on a gurney so I wouldn't feel so dizzy. I had to have fluids pumped back into me and something to stop the vomiting. I was so sore from the retching, my sides and back really hurt. I was realeased at about 11 this morning when they saw I stand better and walk. I came home and just crashed hard, I was so exhausted! I'm just glad the nauseous feeling is gone. :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Glad you're feeling better Christine. I've been there...don't wanna go back, that's for sure.

I'm feeling good...peppered with a sense of accomplishment. I typed up a paper several pages in length in around 10 minutes for a class this evening. It helps to write about something I find interesting, I'd guess. :)

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Prayers you keep gettin' better, Christine. I'm havin' th' touch of th' flu at the moment, but nothin' as bad as what you've been havin'. Eeekk!

Get better soon, pirate sister!

On the other hand, classes an' work have been on the tipsy scales m'self since I've been rather ill. Not sure what will happen there. Don't really want t' return to work since it's what triggered some sudden health issues.

Another issue I learned today was with the Northwest Territory Alliance. A vote on whether horses could be at events so us Dragoons can portray ourselves properly... that vote was turned down... so no horses. I'm furious! Apparently, some people don't trust us Dragoons an' believe we'll be breakin' bylaws! I feel like a child now. :P

:P

Yikes! Glad you're over the worst of it Christine!

I'm feeling a wee bit frustrated. I'm getting all sorts of calls and e-mails from people who want to hire me to do the same thing I did for the last 1-1/2 years, but am having difficulty getting a response for jobs where I have over twenty-six years of experience. ARRRRG!

RHJMap.jpg

I'm returnin' to th' doc t'day in order to get a clean bill of health to r'turn to classes. ::knocks on the wood of the Black Pearl::

There's a horse show this weekend I want to help out with. I don't want to jeopardize my chances in going on a trip to Florida and Kentucky in May. :huh:

:ph34r:

I'm feeling excited for the weekend to come! My dad will be out of the hospital soon. Faire classes are beginning, the Irish Festival is in Pomona, and we are picking up a new Harley :) Pinch Me! 'Can't get much better than this! :huh: