How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy, because Spring's on the way. :lol:

Disgusted, because of the guano-for-brains idiots on my team at work. :rolleyes:

Relieved, that I have, at worst, six more months to deal with them. :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

yes kent whats all this about

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Feeling pretty good! Today is Pajama Day at my work, so I don't have to wear my dumb uniform, yay! I'm going to wear my comfy Tinkerbell pjs I got this past Christmas. The pants part are so soft! Pretty much everyone will be wearing stuff like sweatpants and a T-shirt with slippers. The PJ's most be apporiate in order to participate. No lingerie of course and if you sleep in the nude then you definitely can't come like like that-lol! ;) So, this should be fun and I'm sure my Tinkerbells will still make some of those old guys get all hot and bothered! This one guy just falls all over me, no matter what I wear, the dirty old guy that he is! ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

So, this should be fun and I'm sure my Tinkerbells will still make some of those old guys get all hot and bothered! This one guy just falls all over me, no matter what I wear, the dirty old guy that he is!

I wonder if I'll become a dirty old man when I'm old. Hmmmm. :angry:

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

At the moment... I'm extremely miserable. ;)

For a month I've been ill beyond compare - Inflammatory Pnuemonitis, Flu, Sinus Infection, Strep.

Now... I think Strep has returned with a vengence! It's EXTREMELY painful and I'm in tears. Can't eat, swallowing hurts bad... yes, I went to the Doctor, just told me I was a wee bit red... that's all. Well.. here I am in more pain, cold as though I were in the Artic and running a low fever.

I'm so miserable. It's taking days out of my life and threatening my future career. ;)

I've never been so sick so many times in my life! Literally... for a whole month, I've been stuck at home. On those rare occassions I have been well and been able to get out, such as St Paddy's Day. But out of a whole month, only 4 days have I been fine and well.

I HATE BEING SICK!!! ;)

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Lady B, hope ye get better soon. I know exactly how ya feel, I had all those lovely sickies too. The strep throat surprisingly didn't last long, the medicine really kicked it's booty good! It was the stomach flu I had that really did a job on me and lasted way too damn long! Hope you get well soon, drink lots of fluids, spray your throat and rest a lot. ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Thank you, Christine.

I'm hoping it all ends soon enough.

Here's to prayers and hopes that this will be all & we will NEVER be sick again this year!

These illnesses can do a number on ya.

;)

Lady B. I sympathize with you. I have not been at work so I am spending much of my time alone at home. I am fortunate that I have not been ill but I am still going stir crazy. I can't imagine what you must be going through. prayers, white light, positive energy ...whatever you want to call it coming your way. Hope you can lick this thing soon and get your life back on track soon.

I'm so sorry to hear you are worse again :huh:

I hope it's a passing things and you'll soon feel better!

*Big hugs* :D

As for me, i feel a lot better but since i've been better and worse all through the year, i say this with caution.

I must say my two days upto today have worn me out..but it was good to be out again and seeing people, and Friday i'm going to my friend, staying for dinner etc, so that's going to be fun too <_<:huh::huh:

hero.jpg

Laughs at that..MilkBone undies...What will they think of next? I have not been sick yet..I guess it's cause of all the antibiotics I was given for both my surgeries.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

TY Silkie. aye... it has been driving me bonkers, too. So, I've been doodling, sewing, etc. But not too often. a month's worth of set back is horrific. :D

Charity! Tis good t' see you back as well! Glad to hear you are feelin' a wee bit better.

Love the signature. :)

Hmmm... I'm beyond dogs and bones, Rogue... I'm falling into the "Tiger" phase... A MANEATER!

:lol:

LMAO at the Milkbone line!

Very sore and tired today. Moved a lot of furniture around yesterday and my body is COMPLAINING today.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp