And Before PARF is...

PyratePhil

B) be looking for ye mercenary! if i remember, i'll have the parf cd's copied before then for you. i be 'bella donna' the medieval druid apopthecary, so if anything ails ye, come to be seeing me and i'll see if i can provide ye with something tp provide a cure for your woes! seee ye there! B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year, I understand they'

*sigh* some people have all the luck.. <_<

I swear right here and now if i ever win the jackpot in the lottery you guys get to vote which festival is the greatest and i will be the one to finance them coming over and do a Dutch version of it especially for pirate event desperate pirates and wenches overhere...

hero.jpg

I swear right here and now if i ever win the jackpot in the lottery you guys get to vote which festival is the greatest and i will be the one to finance them coming over and do a Dutch version of it especially for pirate event desperate pirates and wenches overhere...

...would we need to wear wooden shoes and those funny hats? <_<

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Eh...I'm not really wanted much 'round these parts, so I'm grazing elsewhere...

Whaaa who what where?

Who said that..yer most wanted you guys, don't you let anyone tell you different! :o

...would we need to wear wooden shoes and those funny hats? laugh.gif

Nah, i'll protect ye from that :o

You just get to wear torn pirate clothes..(torn on all the right places that is :o )

In fact..wear what ever ye want, as long as ye come over with lots of other pirates! <_<

hero.jpg

I'm thinkin' of debuting mt Faire persona when I head up there. She's an Irish gypsy with a pirate facsination - she wants to be one that is . . .

Depends on what I get finished with my costume. Maybe I can pick up some garb there . . . *not to self; beef up bank account before the 29th . . . :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll be sure to find ye too Lady Snow. Don't worry if ye can't get the CDs before then . . . I won't go all merc on ye! ;)

;) thanks merc - if i don't get them done this week, there's always celtic next month, right? i've been spending most of my time in bed due to a back injury almost 3 weeks ago. see you next weeekend.!

;);););););)

IWG #3057 - Local 9

I'm going to try to be at the faire on Sunday, the 29th. I haven't decided whether I want to dress up or not. I still haven't sewed the buttons on the frock coat that I made for PARF/Halloween last year and my costume is also lacking pants and footwear. Maybe I'll just wear jeans and my "Worst Pirate Ever" shirt...

Oh man..i'll come in a plastic bag if that would be what it takes to be there too :ph34r:

I'll be there in thoughts though :)

You guys be sure and share some of the fun with me (and others :ph34r: ) afterwards ok? :)

hero.jpg

Lady C, ye really should try ta meet more of th' interested ones...

Don't feel too bad - this is just a small, beginning fest...compared ta somethin' like Pennsic, this isn't a pimple on a flea's bottom...it's Disney-clean (well, th' OLD Disney, anyways) and amateur...

...but maybe that's part of its' charm...beside ME being in th' cast, o' course...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Well, i am fully determined to save every penny next year (and this if i can..) and my vacation money of both next year and the year after, that's about $ 700 i get once a year so i should have atleast..let's not be too optimistic..$1200 come summer 2007 and i have decided to definitely NOT go to LA for some premiere but to visit some faire's in the USA, where there's most chance of meeting ye guys :)

Again..(sorry if i'm being rude hereezpi_blush.gif but a "guest place" to stay will mean i get to stay longer :ph34r:

Ofcourse when anyone is coming to the Netherlands my humble little place's spare room is free to make use of :lol:

hero.jpg

That would be easy to find..and if they've a CC (Chocoholics Anonymous) it will be both a good mix of the pleasant and the..less pleasant :D

ROTFLMAO..ok..i see pleasant and think OH NO it's pleasent..change it..think about it and think OH SHOOT..and change it back... ;)

hero.jpg

Well, it's "come as you are"... ;)

:D or could be 'come as you aren't' everybody's welcome be they in garb or civvies!

charity posted:

"Again..(sorry if i'm being rude here but a "guest place" to stay will mean i get to stay longer "

chatiry - i'd always find a space for a friend to bunk, even if it be a couch. i'm sure you'd have no problem finding accomodations wherever you're in the neighborhood of a pub member.

IWG #3057 - Local 9