And Before PARF is...

PyratePhil

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been informed by Blinderwench that the EMMF is on or around our annual camping trip......I'm afaid I (we) will not be able to make it...BUT I will go out of my way to make it back to PARF for the Celtic Fling and of couce Pirate weekend......

"No matter where you go. There you are."

• 2 weeks later...

This from the EMMF website...

24 Shows Daily

3 Great Stages

Large Merchant Square

Music & Dancing

Jousting

Food, Fun, & Frolic

Large Fencing Tournament

May 28, 29 and June 4, 5, 11, & 12, 2005

10 am to 7 pm

Coal Street Park

Wilkes-Barre, PA

Admission: Adults $10.00

Children (5-11) $5.00

For more information email:

Impactjousters@aol.com

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

awast bucco ....it's only a few hours drive for me to wilkes-barre i thinks me and the lad will make a run across -80 and spend a few days in those parts perfect time for a trip ..... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: and a cask on wheels could make it easier to bring the nectar with us :ph34r::ph34r:

Yes, seems like they made the decision to move the Fest from where it started last year ( I agree, a beautiful spot) to a local park that has a rep as a place you don't go to after sundown...and sometimes, even before it...

...but by th' same token, I can't imagine any serious bad guys would go up against a bunch o' Pyrates thet be armed ta th' gills!

~ Vegetius

Well, fer me, thet be a non-question, seein' as how this joint be about 10 minutes or so from me domicile - I'll be there every day, sometimes with me youngins, other times....um....on the prowl, I suppose ye could say... ;)

And, didn't mean ta be scarin' ye 'bout the park - it ain't THAT bad - I jes be doin' me martial arts thingie - pre-plannin' scenarios and sech... ;)

Say HI to the guy with the parrot what only got one eye...

~ Vegetius

I'll be there every day, sometimes with me youngins, other times....um....on the prowl, I suppose ye could say... <_<

I don't know Phil, should we be on gaurd for gangsters or you? :blink:

Anyway . . . not to fear. A group of four wenches may look like easy prey for would be muggers, but a group of four wenches, each with a blade of some sort, and an attitude to boot - I'm almost feeling bad for the muggers! :blink:

I don't know Phil, should we be on gaurd for gangsters or you? ;)

Anyway . . . not to fear. A group of four wenches may look like easy prey for would be muggers, but a group of four wenches, each with a blade of some sort, and an attitude to boot - I'm almost feeling bad for the muggers! ;)

Oh, I be harmless, M'lady...

I'd be crossin' th' walkway right fast iffin' I were seein' such... ;) ...jes' not sure TOWARD or AWAY... ;)

~ Vegetius