Tsunami Kate

William Brand

notices hetha, trying to be invisible and how be ye doing my pyrate sister? i do like the pic ye posted, kinda a throwback to the old movie portraits like of rita hayworth and such. quite classy indeed. w be drinking to mercenary's promotion - what ye be having? ray?

:ph34r:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*whispers back* "Thank ye, Lady Snow, and well met! I'm pretty sure, I could sneak into the kitchen right now, and serve the hungry and thirsty folks, without much notice. Only to help poor William Red Wake of course. I must lighten his load! Right nasty business, that refused loan bit! Hope things improve fer 'im. Nice of ye t' to compare m' with a rita hayworth*blushes*

Think I'll sneak in there, and poke around for some halibut and a nice port.

Do ye think it would be safe, or will I be sorry? I'm too new 'ere to be serviced in any fashion, an' m' jis wanna 'elp. :) I'd gladly pay the cost of such a small bit of food and port, but i don't know. Mayhap I should come back later and seek elsewhere..What would ye suggest?

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

oh, go right ahead and help. so sorry to hear about the loan. not doing much better here, but something will come up. stop being so shy - step right up and take what yours1 that's the name of the game. :ph34r:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Weel..it doesn'a look like anybod' should notice anyways..*so I hied myself off my duff, go into the kitchen, cook up a fine halibut, and a bit of red snapper, slathering it in lemon juice and spices, grab a bit of port, not the expensive kind, and go back to the table and enjoy it!* I feel much better! :ph34r: I sneak back into the kitchen, and drop a few worthy coins of gold for dear William, in his till, and leave empty-handed. "Givin' feels better!" :ph34r:

After all, I am an honest lass, and I do what feels best t' m'!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Hetha Posted on Mar 30 2005, 12:22 AM

Think I'll sneak in there, and poke around for some halibut and a nice port.

Arrr... did ye say this was a hell of a nice port?? Aye, nice it 'tis... Will shall enjoy hearing ya like it as much as the rest of us...

*a pirate with a hook for a hand whispers to Morgan*

Halibut what?!? :lol:

(my apologies to all, I just couldn't resist...)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Good morning all.

It was a long night for me, but I'm feeling a little brighter today. My spirits, while not in the best of health are somewhat revived. So, if I occasionally yell out, "DAMN THEIR HIDES!" or "SCUTTLE THE LOT O'THEM!" or even "I'LL HAVE THEIR HEADS ON A PIKE 'ERE I DIE!", then just raise your glasses.

I'll be over it soon.

Now...where's that pike got off to?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Glad t' see yer feeling better today, William;)! Ye will find a few extra coins in yer till. :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Twas M' pleasure William! I can understand. Need any help killin' the lot of worthless bankers an's such? M' quite handy with a broadsword!

:D:D

And congrats to certain Mercenary's promotion! Cheers and Huzzah! :D:lol:

Hetha12.jpg

*Opens cloak to reveal a sheer arsenal of pistols. Pulls out a pepper-box pistol, and aims for the next quarry, closest to William, and fires a shot*

BLAM!! Right in the gizzard! The turkey falls to the floor!

*Puts the pepper box pistols and arsenal away, picks up the turkey, by the neck and says*

"Anyone wish to prep this bird proper? Or should I throw it into the 'Bankers and Loan Officer's' stew?" :D:D

Hetha12.jpg

Thank ye! Yer not a bad shot either!*I pull out the pistol again and fire at some pheasant, cornish game hen, and a few chickens* There! :D That should add some fine dining as well! Now, about dessert, I should bring over m' own sister to bake! She's a lusty wench, fro' back home, who can whip up the most scrumptious chocolate cherry, or raspberry cheesecake, that could possibly tempt the most discriminate palette! And if chocolate, not be yer preference, she has a library of recipes to tempt any palette! Shall I hire her on, William? :D

Hetha12.jpg

(Ciaran stands, removes his hat and salutes Hetha)

Nice shot, very nice shot, m'Lady!

And nice arsenal ye have there, too! (Ciaran salivates at the sight of so many pistols.)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Ciaran stands, removes his hat and salutes Hetha)

Nice shot, very nice shot, m'Lady!

And nice arsenal ye have there, too! (Ciaran salivates at the sight of so many pistols.)

You'll ruin the finery of that coat if you drool so, sir. Here. Wash down that spit with a pint and have some quail.

Carver! Another plate!

I shall bring thee another plate, Captain Ciaran! Tis the least I can do, after messin' up the confessional, ye work so hard to maintain! As far as the pistols, I could loan ye one, mind ye, not my favorite, but 'ere, try this one instead*Hands him one, lightweight, yet effective, multiple shot, one for emergencies. Then wipes the drool, from around his mouth, erstwhile sitting perched in his lap.* More drink, Captain Ciaran? William, I shall contrive to get m' sister down 'ere tomorrow, if that suits.

Hetha12.jpg

Yay for me! I've been promoted to Ship's Master! :D

Opened a new place in "The way to a pyrate's heart," just to celebrate!

I call it: The Dragon & Tiger Den

(cyber dojo & arm wrestling bar and ring.)

I'll still help ye here, though, William! Fear not, my sister may come soon enough, if I can make her agreeable.

:D

Hetha12.jpg

Ahh, fair Hetha. It is a delight to see you moving among the tables serving equal portions of cheer to each and all. A woman possessed of such enthusiasm as to work my fine establishment without asking for compensation deserves her own place. There you can be lauded over with the praise you daily deserve.

Here, take this Spanish silver. And should Christine and Phil end up mud wrestling over there at the The Dragon & Tiger Den, as I'm sure they will, please put a small wager on Christine and keep the rest for yourself.

Ah, there ye are William! Thank ye, very much fer the Spanish silver! and the tip;)! Drop by sometime, I hear yer an exceptional archer! If ye ever needs to rid some aggression again, my fine and handsome friend, feel free to drop by! I could use someone to set up an some outside archery. :D:D

Hetha12.jpg