What happens in Key West....

Paisley

I met them.. they were not lesbians but bi.. and they liked my boobs AND his booty. I got a drink from them too, and the guy who wanted to join them.. ( what goes where?? :ph34r: )

and the chances are good. They loved the pirates.. individually and as a group.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

opens a keg of rum for all the pirates, and tastes it to make sure its good.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Roger the Red Posted on Jan 9 2005, 11:26 PM

To all Me Mates From Paradise- Ahoy! 'Tis Roger the Red of The Port Royal Privateers Here- Where can an Ol' Sailorman get a Drink ?

why roger....one of my favorite rogues! it's nice to see you made it back (virtual island this time.)

come over here n sit on my lap and tell me what you want.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Olaf Grumby Posted on Jan 10 2005, 12:27 PM

Roger! It be me brawther, ya never have to ask fer a drink the elixir fer all. 

be afraid...be very a f r a i d.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

To All Me Jolly POTC's- Ahoy! Ms. Paisley-Perhaps it's Ye Better Sit on My Lap, Lass- less Ye Fancies Rollin' about in a Wheel Chair the Rest o' Yer Life- On Second thought-Maybe Not- the Wife don't like Me Consortin' wit Underage Women ( 32 Me Arse!) To Me Long lost Brudder-Aye, Ye Rapscallion! How be Ye, Me Fyne Young Sir- There's a Picture Circulatin' on Our Sites o' Ye an Me- Looks Like I were Cleaning Your Ear with Me Tounge- I Knew I wuz Drunk, But Blimey! Told Ms. Merrydeath I'd Forward any Pics from Paradise Featuring You Lot as They Surface. Hope to See Ye all on the Key Again Next November, if not before- Fair Winds and a Followin' Sea ta Ye All , Roger the Red

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

Roger the Red Posted on Jan 12 2005, 01:30 AM

To All Me Jolly POTC's- Ahoy! Ms. Paisley-Perhaps it's Ye Better Sit on My Lap, Lass- less Ye Fancies Rollin' about in a Wheel Chair the Rest o' Yer Life- On Second thought-Maybe Not- the Wife don't like Me Consortin' wit Underage Women ( 32 Me Arse!)

alright...you got me red....

i'm 33! touche'!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

touche'!

Did she just say... touch me? :ph34r:

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Olaf Grumby Posted on Jan 10 2005, 12:27 PM

Roger! It be me brawther, ya never have to ask fer a drink the elixir fer all. 

be afraid...be very a f r a i d.

Are we being afraid of the fact that Olaf and Roger are almost brothers... (a second Olaf is a wee bit frightening...) or the idea of Roger hitting the Elixir????

:ph34r:

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Goddess in the Bodice Posted on Jan 12 2005, 06:11 AM

Are we being afraid of the fact that Olaf and Roger are almost brothers... (a second Olaf is a wee bit frightening...) or the idea of Roger hitting the Elixir????

...of roger hitting the elixir...and being with olaf!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Oi! What's All This Then?! Me an' Olaf ain't got No Relationship-We're Brothers-Long Lost to Each other Through a Series of Strange and Fateful Events (which I ain't quite fabricated Yet) and Reunited in Paradise December Last. And What's all this about some "Elixir",Hmmm?

Are Ye Messin' with Potions and the Like, Me Brother? Remember what Happened Last Time? Well, do Ya?- Cause I ain't got no Clue, that's fer Sure. I sent that there Picture o' Me checkin' Ya for Ear Mites to Mistress Merrydeath-if the Wench don't Share, will send to Ya Later. Mom sends Her Love-at least, I think She was Your Mom too- There were so Many. Well, I ain't Got Sh*te else to offer at the Moment, so Fair Winds for Now-Yer Brother, Roger the Red ;)

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

Oye, ye be talkin' bout me brothers are ye? Are they in trouble agin? It were me that took that picture after "walk the plank"..which I be might proud of someone fer competin' in....and stoopidly gave the picture ta Rogie...that scalliwag... aye..box his ears! Ok, bend down so I's can reach 'em Sir!..he he he.... :o:o

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

Ahoy Patrick and Damn,Sir-There ain't No Place I doesn't run up on Ye these Days. But, No Matter-Yer always well Met, Sir. Now, maybe Me Brudder Olaf was a Bit on the Soggy Side that Day, But Not Ol' Red- 'cept for that Good Key West Sweat We All had Goin'-Sweatin' out the Alcohol-Which is what Said Picture is Actually About- Replacing the Essential Rum that One Loses to Perspiration in Them Tropical Climes, Don't Ye Know-and Sharin' a taste wit' Me Siblin' there- asI recall He Opined that"It ain't Quite Elixir, But T'will Serve for Now" And if Every Word Ain't True, Then I'm a Liar. Yr's For A Gold Chain or a Wooden Leg, Roger the Red of the PRP

• 2 weeks later...

In reply to Patrick, both tymes mate: yea them Olaf/Roger brothers be soggy...no matter.... and yea and two halfs more...that teal bikini clad man was funny til him came up and grabbed me treasure chest at atlantic shores and agin at Hogs Breathe askin' if them were real... and I said yea and so is me weapon...and oh look, there's Elvis! :D

yea I gots a few soggy type pictures.... gots lots of pictures but outta respects, I ain't postin' em....cause I gots standards... somewhere...

Cheers, :D

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.