What happens in Key West....

Paisley

Nobody was quite as surprised as I was when I saw my own back.

The marks are nearly faded away, but the memory remains.

Flogger, you are in sooooo much trouble.

Watch yer back, girl...

And Lily, yer a hoot. I look forward to pyrating with ye again... should I say, I look "farrr-ward" to it!

:(

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else noticed that the words

Pyrating

and

Partying

are verrrry similar?

:(

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Nobody was quite as surprised as I was when I saw my own back.

The marks are nearly faded away, but the memory remains.

Flogger, you are in sooooo much trouble.

Watch yer back, girl...

I love trouble. And I *challenge* you to do anything so fine as what I did to your back. That was art.

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

Finally, someone who recognizes that quote from Bugs and Daffy!

I love ya, Doc!

ahem.. been there, noticed it along time ago..

you Duck..

if its tourist season, can we shoot them?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Man when I saw Nigel's back I thought you all were into some ah weapons of pleasure or something.... then it was explained to me what had happened.... I still think your crew rocks..way....

You crazy like me, yes you all are!

Wait til next year, he he he evil laugh....

best regards I mean Argh and two halfs more, D.L. :(

back at ya too! I loved talking to the crews, and seeing everyone. It was the vacation of my life!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

DurtyLillie Posted on Dec 21 2004, 12:01 PM

Man when I saw Nigel's back I thought you all were into some ah weapons of pleasure or something.... then it was explained to me what had happened.... I still think your crew rocks..way....

You crazy like me, yes you all are!

Wait til next year, he he he evil laugh....

i'm afraid you've got some competion 'ere lillie, should be fun! theres almost nothing that i wouldn't do (except drink elixir and eat sausage)

*paisley goes back to shopping for a tattoo gun & pink ink

:unsure:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

DurtyLillie, me dear. It was a pleasure to meet you . Thihs crewe had more fun than should be leagally allowed. Wait til next yer, the law might catch up with us. Capt'n, I think that a attorney in the crewe might be a wise thought.

Animal

:unsure:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Cynn, lass...

I think you should autograph your work on Nigel's back, if there is a next time. A true artiste always signs his or her work. And Flogger, it was true art, but you never got down to the bone. Maybe next time - I unselfishly offer Sir Nigel up for further exploration of your art. After all, what's an artist without a blank canvas...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Finally, someone who recognizes that quote from Bugs and Daffy!

I love ya, Doc!

Big duh! Got that along time ago... thanks anyway Wanna for helping dear Nigel from not feeling so alone in the woild!

Whatssup Doc?

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Cynn, lass...

I think you should autograph your work on Nigel's back, if there is a next time. A true artiste always signs his or her work. And Flogger, it was true art, but you never got down to the bone. Maybe next time - I unselfishly offer Flounder up for further exploration of your art. After all, what's an artist without a blank canvas...

-- The Captain

Cap'n,

Was that big X writ in blood not my autograph? I'll spell out the full name next time, so there can be no mistaking. Or at least make a Z. Heh. I have a feeling I could get down to the bone if I tried. I do appreciate your unselfish offering of dear Sir Nigel. I shall certainly let you know when my next artistic urge strikes.

~Flogger Cinn

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

Don't worry Pais.

Next Year you will not be able to resist my newly created

"Little girl fru fru drink". Come to think bout it I might even make it pink for ya.

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

Cheers Olaf!

Diosa be likin' those fruity girly drinks - so finden one that would get her a bit tipsy will definitely benefit ol' captain here. I'd be much obliged, mate... could get ya a promotion on the ocean...

-- the Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

:ph34r::ph34r: Hello all!!! It was fab to meet everyone in KW! Pip was a blast and I look forward to helping out, if possible, next year! Hurricane, your a true Gent! Well met sir. Look forward to future meetings! Great job on the website! :ph34r: Diosa, well, what can I say... the crew looks up to you and respects your opinion and judgements, a true sign of class!!! Olaf! What more need be said, but Olaf! I will share with noone the secrets of the Elixer! Studly- you are the man. Great guy. Hope to get to know you better. Sheila...what a greenie! And a sweetie. Love the feisty outlook on life! Never change love, it suits you well! Great 'horns' lass! Deadly Aim- You did a wonderful job at your events. Glad to have met up with you.I look forward to future meetings, even if I am the old fart... Awesome lass and organizer! :ph34r: after reading the posts, I may have read MerryDeath all wrong! lol We need to chat more...! Animal...your an... ANIMAL! good to have met you, and your lass. I feel like Gilligans Island...'and the rest..." you truly have a wonderful crew! It would be a wonderful group to be a part of! Happy Holidays to everyone! Ho ho ho, Commodore, but prefer Captain, Hornsby.

:ph34r::ph34r: Hello all!!! It was fab to meet everyone in KW! Pip was a blast and I look forward to helping out, if possible, next year! Hurricane, your a true Gent! Well met sir. Look forward to future meetings! Great job on the website! :ph34r: Diosa, well, what can I say... the crew looks up to you and respects your opinion and judgements, a true sign of class!!! Olaf! What more need be said, but Olaf! I will share with noone the secrets of the Elixer! Studly- you are the man. Great guy. Hope to get to know you better. Sheila...what a greenie! And a sweetie. Love the feisty outlook on life! Never change love, it suits you well! Great 'horns' lass! Deadly Aim- You did a wonderful job at your events. Glad to have met up with you.I look forward to future meetings, even if I am the old fart... Awesome lass and organizer! :ph34r: after reading the posts, I may have read MerryDeath all wrong! lol We need to chat more...! Animal...your an... ANIMAL! good to have met you, and your lass. I feel like Gilligans Island...'and the rest..." you truly have a wonderful crew! It would be a wonderful group to be a part of! Happy Holidays to everyone! Ho ho ho, Commodore, but prefer Captain, Hornsby.

"If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much room!"

Thank you kindly sir. Appreciate the kudos to the crewe and you're welcome to sail with us anytime...

Fair winds, full drinks and fast women...

Remember during the holidays to drive fast and take chances...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

after reading the posts, I may have read MerryDeath all wrong! lol We need to chat more...! Animal...your an... ANIMAL!

not sure what that means, but it sounds like fun. *wink*

If you know of anyone who has pics they want to share, let us know.. I need more pics!! especially of the parade.. *blush*

Captain, could that be fair women, fast drinks and full winds.. ah.. maybe not.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Hornsby Posted on Dec 23 2004, 01:16 AM

Hello all!!! It was fab to meet everyone in KW! Pip was a blast and I look forward to helping out, if possible, next year! Hurricane, your a true Gent! Well met sir. Look forward to future meetings! Great job on the website!  Diosa, well, what can I say... the crew looks up to you and respects your opinion and judgements, a true sign of class!!! Olaf! What more need be said, but Olaf! I will share with noone the secrets of the Elixer! Studly- you are the man. Great guy. Hope to get to know you better. Sheila...what a greenie! And a sweetie. Love the feisty outlook on life! Never change love, it suits you well! Great 'horns' lass! Deadly Aim- You did a wonderful job at your events. Glad to have met up with you.I look forward to future meetings, even if I am the old fart... Awesome lass and organizer!  after reading the posts, I may have read MerryDeath all wrong! lol We need to chat more...! Animal...your an... ANIMAL! good to have met you, and your lass. I feel like Gilligans Island...'and the rest..." you truly have a wonderful crew! It would be a wonderful group to be a part of! Happy Holidays to everyone! Ho ho ho, Commodore, but prefer Captain, Hornsby.

uhhhhh capt???? think i have a grievance to settle with mr hornsby....

now mayhaps that he was just so caught up in our wonderful group and it being the holidays n all that he forgot bout skot, doc & i....or mayhaps was he hittin the eggnog early????

i'll be happy to ferget this small problem for a bottle o rum......fer each of us! :blink:

if not........

*grabs her pink sharpie

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I think she will get drunk as a parrot and use the pink sharpie freely..

I see a pink Moosetache in your future, Olaf!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I agree Paisley that he has caused a grievous transgression. I'll have Flogger mark his back side and you can appropriately scribe your grievances upon his backside in true Pyrates of the Coast fashion.

While he is relatively new to the ways of the crew, you know what to do... (so melodic, Diosa's song writing must be rubbing off)...

Flogger, do your stuff lass to Hornsby...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

I agree Paisley that he has caused a grievous transgression. I'll have Flogger mark his back side and you can appropriately scribe your grievances upon his backside in true Pyrates of the Coast fashion.

While he is relatively new to the ways of the crew, you know what to do... (so melodic, Diosa's song writing must be rubbing off)...

Flogger, do your stuff lass to Hornsby...

-- The Captain

Just filing my nails, sir. Into points.

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

Appreciate the sharpening lass, now sickum!!!!

Fair warning to Hornsby - I've seen Flogger in action with less sharp nails. I'll give you a small head start...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny