What Do You Like In A Woman?

Rogue Mermaid

Two hundred ninety some posts and I dan't have the time to goes back and reads em all but alas I must say that if it's been said it fer certs can be said again. A woman with passion fer her virtues and stands at the ready to defend the very ground she walks upon is indeed the most outrageously sexy and recognizably perfect compliment to her femininity and humanity.....

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you like in a woman?

Inteligence, character, explosive passion, a sincere smile...and joyful heart.

Physically that is. What do you notice first?

Her legs...her hands ...her smile...a strong body...brunettes & red heads are the best !!....blonds always are having too much fun....

:lol:

• 2 months later...
I think it was Clairol for the hair color-lol!

a lady clairol blonde - a silky shiny blonde

i wouldn't know if blondes have more fun - i've never had any other color hair to compare it too! born blonde here. B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Hi all,

I've just read a lot of these posts and I have to say that I was really flattered and impressed with the gent's coments. I've always liked my face and thought i was cute, but for YEARS I've been trying to fix my body so it's perfect with out being anerexic, however, my natural body structure doesn't allow it and I've always felt self concious.

My measurements are 38B, 29, 43 I have curves and a round butt that I've always hated. My legs are muscular from dancing and horse back riding and I never thought any guy on the planet would like them. After reading your posts I feel, amaizingly, a lot more comfortable with my body.

About a month ago...I played my character, Captain Swan at a LARP and I wore costumes that none of my friends had ever seen me in before. A lot of the men stopped and stared at me when I walked by and I really never thought that they would be checking me out....but I guess they were. I'm rambling so I'll hush now. You gents are fantastic

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

I have to admit that my first reaction when I see these size 4 and smaller models on TV is to buy them a decent meal! I like curves that aren't boney protrusions. I never want to embrace a woman and have to worry about cutting myself on her shoulderblades or hips. I applaud anyone who's learned to set their own standard of what's attractive and set aside the fashion world's ridiculous notions, especially when only 1 in every 1000 women has the "magazine model" body type. And how many of those photographs have been retouched with PhotoShop, I wonder?

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Being healthy is really all that's important. I used to get picked on big time by both family and friends that I was too skinny. I would think they were all nuts! I don't wear a size 4 or under, I have curves and such. I guess the flat tummy made them worry, ugh! Sometimes my weight and figure yo-yo's. But I take after my mother, any weight gained goes only to my tummy. So I can sometimes give off this pregnant look while everything else is still slender. So when people tell me they worry about me and want to feed me I tell them to go send the food to the poor starving people instead. People who really need it. :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Poor Christine...

*Sally Struthers appears on the TV screen...*

PLEASE...only $0.39 a day will help poor baby Christine eat a solid meal. She's never known what it's like to eat a Big Mac...she was never chosen for the Escondido Beauty Pageant...

...and for less than the price of half a cup of coffee, you can feed Christine...

...she's waiting...won't you give her a chance?

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

as someone who's been overtall for most of her life - i got sick of people insisting that i start eating something! my appetite has always been quite good and my metabolism just didn't let my body produce fat. which is a mixed blessing. at this point in time, my wieght happens to be on the upper part of the range for my weight and people are still insisting that i don't weigh enough.

i'm comfortable with me just the way i am and would be nice if everybody else did (present company excepted)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I don't know about the burger part - I just like the In and Out... :wub:

:wub: no comment!!

Ahem *tries to regain composure*

Any way I too hav great appreciated what all the men have said here (except for the last)

Kidding Phil! It is just nice to hear that men want more than a pretty face. Now I just wish some of ya lived closer to me *giggle*

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Kendra, love -

I guess I shouldn't bring up our local Portal O' Pleasure Pancake House, huh? ;):rolleyes:

Ya know Phil, I am a firm believer in some things are just better left unsaid, left alone and my personal favorite *best impression of my Mother,* "Don't touch it Shana you don't know where it has been :lol: " Thank you and good night!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1