What Do You Like In A Woman?

Rogue Mermaid

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lover ?  My God !  That sounds so.....BORING!........ :unsure:

I'm 47 yrs. old! I spent 22 of those years in my beloved marine corps. I've been in two theaters of combat. and I have 7 tattoos 11 scars from enough stitches to sew together a main sail. I broken my fingers and knuckles countless times. I've been married 26 years and have three sons, one of which IS a marine serving in Iraq a 2nd tour and was wounded on his first tour.I own enough firearms to start a small war. I kin still shoot a knat between the eyes at 600 yds.......LOVER???....BOOOORING!! :lol: When ya stare down the reaper face to face....That's LIVING lassie..That's LIVING!!  ;)

Black Jack

Aye sir I raise a mug of rum to you and your son for ye faithful service to this wonderful country! U.S. Navy Veteran USS Kinkaid DD214
;)

• 3 weeks later...

"Aye, the young man seeks Romantic Bliss,

The Wedding March, Feast and Flower.

Ah, but Love being the mystery it is,

Sometimes things just go sour. :lol:

The Judge has had his way with me,

With his decree of Judicial power.

I pay me alimony faithfully,

Lawyer bills at 200 hundred an hour. :lol:

Oh woe is me, what can I do?

To avoid again this curse,

Beauty fades and we all get old,

SO FIRST.............. I LOOK AT HER PURSE!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

The first thing I notice, unless she's facing away from me, is her eyes. If her eyes don't interest me then I am not interested at all. That was the only problem with Rene Russo in the remake of "The Thomas Crown Affair"; she had dead eyes.

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

• 7 months later...

Been having troubles noticing eyes first at the Bodice-rich Renaissance Faire and Pirate events.

Although, sometimes, I am staring in horror. Not all ladies should be wearing bodices, I am ashamed to say.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

This would have been funnier if I posted it this morning after writting it......

I don't think you will get a straight ansewer from any ot the men (1) . We have learned that a question like that is so "loaded" that there is no single "safe" ansewer. The moment we say.... " I like ________" it will come back to haunt us.

I'll have to look it up , but I think it is a violation of the "Official Rules of Men" to ever tell a woman what we realy think about woman's bodies (2) If I remember correctly it is right after the rules on toilet seats......

(1) I will also have to look up "The 'pick-up' and when to lie for maximum effect"

(2) There are some exctptions to this rule.... but they are covered under 'Drinking'......

:huh: I can agree with ya there on the loaded question, come on any man that sees his ideal woman Fit, attractive what else. Hell if i was a man i would like her Fit and and Attractive to but your right it is a loeaded questions ehy do females asks such a question no one knows. I will be the first to say yes i'm all woamn but i agree with the men on this one.

Sorry ladys

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

What do I like in a woman.....

What a loaded question! :huh:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

What a loaded question! :huh:

Someone offered the obvious answer to this one much earlier in this thread.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

What a loaded question!  :huh:

Someone offered the obvious answer to this one much earlier in this thread.

sorry then mate... I rarely read that far back.... :huh:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

What Do I Like In A Woman?

1. Here's a (probably incomplete) list:
  2. The ability to accept a compliment from me without debating its veracity or questioning my sincerity. She's gotta like herself or she won't believe anyone else can, either.
  3. The ability to love me for myself, rather than for my "potential". If she loves who she thinks she can make me into, she doesn't care about who I was to begin with.
  4. The ability to say "I love you." without hearing it first. If I can do it, then so can you.
  5. The desire to work together to solve disagreements rather than seeking to assign blame. It's not about who's right, it's about what we can do to make it better.
  6. The ability to look at me and see not a wallet and credit rating, but a man she cares about. In exchange, I promise to look into her eyes for however long she specifies before staring at her breasts. :lol:
  7. A sex drive that isn't linked to the proximity of payday, and a willingness, nay, eagerness to see just how much fun we can have together, both naked and otherwise.

I know what qualities I want in a woman because those are the ones my Ex-wife (that woman, or TW for short) lacked. In my defense, I can safely say she acted like she had those qualities until she found a better sugar-daddy.

Bitter? No. Not like I used to be. :lol: