What Do You Like In A Woman?

Rogue Mermaid

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jest a reminder that this thread is really 'bout "physical characteristics" of th' wimmins.

Unfortunately, we've probably covered everything possible in these pages.

If not....

T&A

That's normally the first thing I notice. Why? Uh....er...Those things are often most "prevalent". :ph34r:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Jest a reminder that this thread is really 'bout "physical characteristics" of th' wimmins.

Picky, picky.

I still say that a woman's appearance is less important than how she relates to you. I'd rather be somebody's "special guy" than a sugar daddy.

Having said that, I will admit that a wonderful personality accompanied by any of the following is Bonus:

1. Red hair. Nothing against other colors, but that's my fave.
  2. Long hair (shoulder length or longer).
  3. Ample, natural boobage (more than a mouthful is not wasted, dammit!).
  4. Shapely legs.

Hell, I'm not picky so let's leave it at that. Keep in mind that a lack of any (or even all) of the above is not a showstopper. When I really like a woman, I tend to like all of her. My ideal shifts until it becomes her, so it's what's under the skin that matters.

Doesn't mean I never have to restrain the urge to stare, though. :lol:

Having said that, I will admit that a wonderful personality accompanied by any of the following is Bonus:

*Red hair. Nothing against other colors, but that's my fave.

*Long hair (shoulder length or longer).

*Ample, natural boobage (more than a mouthful is not wasted, dammit!).

*Shapely legs.

Hmmm ...does brown hair that appears red in the sun count? ;) Define long? Is Curly hair a plus or a minus? :lol:

Why am I asking!? I have a guy ...where were you a few months ago? :lol:

Well, if it doesn't work out I know where to go. Sacred Tomato, CA :lol: Always did say that the man of my dreams lived in CA! Figured the one week I flew out west for vacation he headed east. Did you visit the east coast in 1986? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS: I'm pretty sure that I have all of those other qualities too ...don't get your hopes up ...I think things are going to work out with my guy. :)

nice list

"Nice list indeed, Cap'n Bob. But the intangibles are just as important."

"The ability to say yer sorry, and mean it."

"To be genuinely happy fer others, and not resent them, when they do well."

"To partner in the raisen' of children."

"Appreciate, the little things which often go un-noticed."

"To share dreams, even the inconsequential ones."

"To keep fallin' in love, with your partner, over and over..."

"Most importantly, 'Trust' and all that it implies!"

Hmmm ...does brown hair that appears red in the sun count? ;)

Sure does.

Define long?

Shoulder length works for me.

Is Curly hair a plus or a minus?  :lol:

Curly didn't have hair. You must be thinking of Larry. ;)

Why am I asking!?  I have a guy ...where were you a few months ago?  :lol:

In the Sacred Tomato Valley, where else?

Well, if it doesn't work out I know where to go.  Sacred Tomato, CA  ;)   Always did say that the man of my dreams lived in CA!  Figured the one week I flew out west for vacation he headed east.  Did you visit the east coast in 1986?  :lol:   ;)   ;)   ;)

As a matter of fact, in 1986 I was stationed at Shaw AFB near Sumpter, SC. Sorry.

Is there a time when you just settle when you can't find what you are searchin for?

Just askin! :(

That old saying comes to mind:

"If you can't be with the one you love, shag the one you're with!" :D:(

I think guys definitely settle. If she says yes to sex rght there that's a plus!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Is there a time when you just settle when you can't find what you are searchin for?

Just askin! <_<

"Any Port in a Storm"

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

How about any Storm in a Port?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

No thanks, I'll pass on the port. I'm not a big fan of those fancy wines.

A Guinness, if you please.

a Guinness for you then, and another for me, in toast.. to friends.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I just wanted to put in my vote. I like legs. I mean a dancers or gymnasts, nice with form and muscle. Then I like eyes. The eyes are windows to the sole. Then she has to be able to laugh because I do alot of stupid things and laughing helps.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

I just wanted to put in my vote. I like legs. I mean a dancers or gymnasts, nice with form and muscle. Then I like eyes. The eyes are windows to the sole. Then she has to be able to laugh because I do alot of stupid things and laughing helps.

Dude, I married her.

The missus is not a gymnast or dancer, but she ran (and finished) the Chicago Marathon when we were first dating. That tends to tone the legs up a bit. Although we happened to meet on a dance floor... but that's another story.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

a Guinness for you then, and another for me, in toast.. to friends.

I raise my cup of coffee now... and the Guinness later this evening.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

chicken... its five oclock somewhere.. and its also called Cold Barley soup... here's to a good fresh mug of soup tween us.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Zephyr lass!! I have missed you, and wondered what you have been up to? Plundered anyone interesting?? Capt of your own ship?? Got all the rum from ol' Jack>?

Tell me how you are, and your tales...

RAY!! a drink for this lass every hour, til she's up to speed with us!!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

With a drink every hour I'll never get up to any speed at all! I'll never get past the third hour.

Nothing too exciting I'm sorry to say, that's to come if me plans will out.

Defending me territory from vicous attacks, facing down the monsters and laying me plans...all the while caulking and mending, yeh know hoe it is..............arrrr all in a days (or years or so) work I guess....

And how about you me dear...any new conquests?

The old crew still here?

Aye.... I'm ready for that second drink.....

Zephyr, I'm captain of me own ship now, the Fool's Gold out of the midwest with a grand crew of about 20. Tis mainly a good excuse to have drinks but its still fun!

Me oldest chitlin went to school in So Africa for 6 months, then came home with an ideer to live in Europe. I guess she got that from me.

Been going to some faires, but doing it without a conquest for good, so ta speak. Had a helluva good time at Minnesota RF, then closed the place down at our local faire (Amana ren faire) when Pirate Eric and crew laid into the rum and music.

Have a new job but not sure its right for me.. still looking. Not a lot of the crew here, but Siren an Christine, Willliam Red Rake, Pete Straw and quite a few others.. some under different RPG names.

and you??

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Good fer you Dear!

Aaarrr....me.......no faires, no love, never finished the garb, no flag. Not even dancing anymore (gained weight...bloody hell!). Cut ties to most old friends, woke up one day.....big change of life, eh? Time for major reconstruction.........

Working to rearrange that and have a life by about new years or so.....change of conditions next year, I know it. I'm hunting down Uncle Jupiter and demanding me fortune. Oh, I'll ask nicely first.

Same here, not doing me best loved work, working on that too.

Good fer yur kid! (a bit far for mum though, eh?). What an adventure!

I've only ever spent five weeks or so in Europe and loved every second of it (in spite of me traveling mate, grumbling bossey boyfriend, spoke no other language so I ditched him a few times and left 'im to 'is own devices, ha!). I'd love ta' travel there again with a good partner (someone who likes museums and history (beyond aged beer) and can understand/feel the wonder of standing on 3rd century walls and Roman ruins and walkin' through 11th century towns.

It was a wonder.

Me' dream............ win lottery (stumbling block) and tourist forever.

Then go live in Cabot Cove.

Learn to love east coast winters (and summers).....or Oregon.....Washington......crashing waves on foggy coasts