What Do You Like In A Woman?

Rogue Mermaid

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sense of humor is WAAAAY up there on my own list -

-given how I look, it HAS to be... :(

gee, a little birdie told me that you had a self-esteem problem and i told not you! guess i was wroong. or all it's worth - you be none too hard on the eyes, m'dear pyrate poet ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Guest ScurveySeaDog
a nice bubble ass :)

Well that's a true gas. ;);)

true true, ye woman who likes it in the rear arrrg :)

• 1 month later...

what i like in a lass, well that does really depend on what she be offerin. If she has a nice bust and is presenting it then sure ill take a look with hopefully her not know, even though she is know and acts like not knowin thats why she put it out there. Ifin it be a nice rear she be displayin the you know you have to take a gander and my my if that rear leads to some shaply legs the more the better. But say she isnt presenting much for show, then it is lips that catch my attention that lead to the eyes and i love me some nice long thick strong hair, and last and quite importent are teeth, ifin you cant be doin some bittin the no need to be walkin my way.

• 1 month later...

Seems that this thread has morphed a lot. I think the original question was what we (as men) notice about a women first.

Then it turned to what aspects we like and what hair color, and then the thread got too long so i skipped to the end.

Of course, there is all of that mumbo jumbo stuff about personality....

Have you ever noticed how those guys that say they don't care about looks, they like _____ (fill in the blank with sense of humor, classy lady etc)

They say that stuff but 9 times out of 10 they have a hot girlfriend/wife or both. ;)

So, what do I notice?

I think that the first thing that I notice is the body weight to build ratio.

and a split second later her age.

As long as the women is "proportional" I then determine whether I will go to jail for evil thoughts (too young) or if she is a friend of my Grandmother (too old).

Boob size is not an issue with me

But I like legs and butts.

and the taller the better (as long as they are proportional)

And I love Red Hair.

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

First I look at a woman's legs, then check to see if she's wearing sexy shoes, and then to the eyes, and then to the breasts (small or large, it doesn't matter to me), and then back to whichever of the three features I liked the most!!!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Well I not been long here, I feel I must answer these questions. The first thing's I notice are the eyes, large and beautiful they should be. The smile, do they have all their teeth ( just kidding) but a nice smile makes me feel good. Then the hair, it must be silky smooth, straight or curly and color makes no mind but me's got a passion for brunettes and red heads. Then the body, i'm not picky as for size as ong as she is no taller than me, and the proportions can be off alittle as long as she is not mistaken for ballast. Now somone pour a round of rum and let's have a party!!!!! B)

A beautiful heart. If the heart isn't right, the rest isn't worth my time... B)

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

I will say that the first thing I notice is whether or not her figure is Womanly. the number one thing i do not like, as pertaining to physical appearance, is a woman who looks like a 12 yr old boy.

Curves are of the utmost importance, I actually prefer a woman with cushion to a hardbody. but it all has to be proportionate.

I am also a Lover of eyes and lips, full and seductive, if you please!

- 10 Fathoms Deep on the Road to Hell... Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum...

My, my...I do seem to fill in(out) many of your requests gentlemen...so why do I not seem to be findin ye at faire or at in the real world???hmmm

Rummy sister, I do believe they be speakin o bout ye and me in many ways... :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Tyme for the advice I gives me own son... Be a lover - not a fighter~

;);) Lover ? My God ! That sounds so.....BORING!........ ;)

I'm 47 yrs. old! I spent 22 of those years in my beloved marine corps. I've been in two theaters of combat. and I have 7 tattoos 11 scars from enough stitches to sew together a main sail. I broken my fingers and knuckles countless times. I've been married 26 years and have three sons, one of which IS a marine serving in Iraq a 2nd tour and was wounded on his first tour.I own enough firearms to start a small war. I kin still shoot a knat between the eyes at 600 yds.......LOVER???....BOOOORING!! ;) When ya stare down the reaper face to face....That's LIVING lassie..That's LIVING!! ;)

Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Huzzah to you and the US Marines! A warrior on our behalf, I bow to thee. Well, conversely, though, I know a man that could have said:

I'm a lover at heart. I have had 500 women in my lifetime. At a very young age, I learned my trade well from an experienced, yet attention-starved neighbor lady that was 20 years my senior. As a teenager, I was a beachbum and seduced vacationing girls into romantic one or two-week affairs. During college I worked at a high-end department store in their shoe department and serviced my customers with satisfaction guaranteed. Eventually I supplied all the dancers in my area and we shared some sort of special arrangement from time to time. Lovers are a way of life for me and nay - the true thrill lies there within the passion shared with the true one that holds me heart~

My, my...I do seem to fill in(out) many of your requests gentlemen...so why do I not seem to be findin ye at faire or at in the real world???hmmm

Rummy sister, I do believe they be speakin o bout ye and me in many ways... ;)

WooHoo Sister! The two of us! ;) LOL Keep looking sister - they just need to know it's ok to approach, unlike the lad Christine had the staring problem with! ;)