Maryland Renaissance Festival

Gute Morgan

We be goin to both the PA and the MD pirate weekends.  :)

I'll be look'n forward to meet'n ye then.

Did ye only go to PARF on Saturday?

AYe we did go. We went on Saturday go very wet, but had lots of fun. Wanted to rent me brood out fer an hour or two as cabin boys and a lass, but they did not go fer it. We could not go Sunday had plan to do something that day. I am looking forward to meeting everyone for the Maryland Pirate Weekend. Need to save me gold now or I won't have any for the ren fest.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AYe we did go. We went on Saturday go very wet, but had lots of fun. Wanted to rent me brood out fer an hour or two as cabin boys and a lass, but they did not go fer it. We could not go Sunday had plan to do something that day. I am looking forward to meeting everyone for the Maryland Pirate Weekend. Need to save me gold now or I won't have any for the ren fest.

Aye, look'n forward to meet'n you that weekend also.

Me first mate isn't goin' this weekend so he can save me some gold!!!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

if anyone is interested the number for the KOA is (410) 923-2771, other than camp sites they also have one and two room cabins that are reasonably priced. if we do end up doing some kind of encampment we should call and let them know. i'll be there either way. :(

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

just an idea, anyone interested in finding somewhere to eat after the faire on sat?

I am VERY interested, however, I need to figure it out, as I am chaperoning my 9-year old neice and she is staying the night (not really thrilled about this, but not much choice in the matter)......

So, let's keep it as very interested, and let's see what kind of shape I am in by the end of faire.

If not this time around, definately 100% on pirate invasion. Looking like the encampment idea may just fly!

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

just an idea, anyone interested in finding somewhere to eat after the faire on sat?

Aye, that might be a very fine idea. Me be hav'n to check with the mate you is navigating, but me thinks she will love the idea.

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

We are having a bunch of wee ones, and can't keep them at the tavern all day, but actually will have to do stuff w/ them in the a.m.

I will have mee kinder Pirates opening weekend as well - maybe we should meet up early, since kids tend to keep themselves entertained

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

We are having a bunch of wee ones, and can't keep them at the tavern all day, but actually will have to do stuff w/ them in the a.m.

I will have mee kinder Pirates opening weekend as well - maybe we should meet up early, since kids tend to keep themselves entertained

that be a mighty fine idea, as many kinders will be in our charge... er... rather... we be in THEIR CHARGE.

I be a bit nervous about the white heart all day, which is where I am more than fyne at stayin in the pub, but the kinders may not.

Methinks the crew will be taking rounds on bringin the wee ones on various excursions, and one lassie in our group is planning on bringing period board games for the kinders while at the pub.

Knowing meself, I will make a B-line for white hart as soon as I get there to kinda check in and get a roll-call.

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

<SNIP>

Knowing meself, I will make a B-line for white hart as soon as I get there to kinda check in and get a roll-call.

Me thinks, I will be there already with me mates and a full tankard!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

'm seriously considering gettin :blink: a season pass. Do ye mates think it's worth it?

Iffen you don't have kiddies or other obligations for your time on the weekend and hubbie doesn't mind, do it. I only be goin' about 4 or 5 times this year, and with me mate gettin' discounted tickets at his work, it not be worth it to me.

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

yeah, the only problem being I have no transportation, so I can't go alone unless i take a cab or somethin. mebbe I'll just wait till next season :)

ya know you got transportation here. I am considerin a season pass, too, but can't this weekend cuz of DOTC comin out of same pay.

gah! I hate livin paycheck to paycheck.

22 hours, 30 minutes!!!!

22 hours, 29 minutes!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

I have a LOT more money than I thought. Depending on how much my bodice is going to run me I might be able to get it tomorrow. I'm sure we can also get them online if need be :D

go on, keep braggin, wench. :D

::rofl:: by a LOT i mean i might sacrifce grocery money. I have NO foodums in me house :D

ahh - sacraficing food for beer.

my kinda wench! (doin the same, meself)

I'd say if'n you can scrape the loot together fer a seasond pass... do it. even if you only go 5 times, the pass pays for itself. $70 for the pass, $17 at the gate... just my thought.

Can't wait for it to be gate crashin time!

20hours-24minutes at the time of this posting

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

Crew Of The Vigilant

well everyone i'll see you in the morning. i'm off to finish packing and then hopefully get some sleep before 6:30 rolls around, i should be there by 9am.

i'll be at the Wolfstone Kilt Company, wearin my pin!

sing a song or two and have a drink for me, i'll be selling kilts, and hopefully helping some handsome young rogue into his *Wink*

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

To everyone who was out today - Juryrig Crew and all others -

O WHAT A DAY

We could not of had a greater group of people together - I swear we controlled White Hart all day long. My only request - COOLER TEMPS !!!!!

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

Hehehe, I agree!! I can't wait until Pirate invasion weekend!! Of course next weekends get together should be fun! Poor Blender's house is goint to be busting at the seams!! :lol:

Yeah, the heat was not fun, esp. after the crap early in the day. I slept for 13 hours lastnight, and almost couldn't get out of bed this morning for work. hehe, oh well, who says fun doesn't have it's prices? Just goes to show I'm not a teenager anymore who can run on diet coke and 4 hours of sleep. Damned responsability :lol: I'ma pick up a season pass too. Blender, anyone else got one?

I have a blast too,I'm counting to days till pirate weekend.....A had fun with my little girl Carmen. i should have the pics up soon.

It is just going to be daddy on pirate week end..

Yo ho ho and a tankard of Black And Tan , :huh: and a nother and a nother.....

"No matter where you go. There you are."

I have a blast too,I'm counting to days till pirate weekend.....A had fun with my little girl Carmen. i should have the pics up soon.

It is just going to be daddy on pirate week end..

Yo ho ho and a tankard of Black And Tan , :huh: and a nother and a nother.....

OMG!! Crimson, your daughter is the most adorable well-behaved *tiny* children I have ever met!! I can't WAIT until Kristy gets her pictures developed! :)

BTW - a random side note: the song "What do You do With a Drunken Salior" has that line "Put him in the bed with the Captians daughter" is actually a corruption of "give him a taste of the Captians daughter" the "Captian Daugher" being the cat -o-nine tails!!

Just thought everyone might be interested to know!! :huh: