Maryland Renaissance Festival

Gute Morgan

Belay fore 'n' aft! We be havin' a thread fer openin' bloody weekend 'n' fer Pirate Invasion weekend, but not fer all the other fine weekends o' MDRF. :lol:

So here we be. Want to meet up fer other weekends? :P This here be the spot, mates, 'n' ye can lay t' that! :) We're firin' all guns, 'n' no landlubbin' son of a dutchman be tellin' us otherwise. :P

Now put yer posts 'ere or I'll show ye the color o' yer insides!

:P

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaahhh, dear Gute what a wonderful idea! I will be there quite a bit, just randomly but will definately post here for a heads-up once the season is under way.

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Count me in for openin day (saturday) and of cource pirate invation (satutrday) Last year BlenderWench and i were supossed to watch out and not let each other get to drunk.....it didnt work.....Cant wait to do it again.Whatda say Blender!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"No matter where you go. There you are."

Me be there with a tankard full, with me mates Blender and Crimson Cosair, to name a few. Opening day, pirate invasion, Oktoberfest, Scottish, and closing. Will be watch'n fer the posts!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Anyone plannin' on bein' there Saturday or Sunday o' Labor Day Weekend? (That be 4-5 September) ;)

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Anyone plannin' on bein' there Saturday or Sunday o' Labor Day Weekend? (That be 4-5 September) ;)

Me be attending an all nighter on the 4th and wont be going home until the wee hours of the 5th, so not that weekend.

Be meet'n on Opening Day with me mateys?

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

Me be attending an all nighter on the 4th and wont be going home until the wee hours of the 5th, so not that weekend.

Be meet'n on Opening Day with me mateys?

Have another engagement that weekend. Does involve beer, though, and people who dress up as Klingons when they're not pirates, so it still promises to be an interesting diversion.

Labor Day weekend, me ex be takin' me boys t' Ocean City, so I get t' go out 'n' play.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Have another engagement that weekend. Does involve beer, though, and people who dress up as Klingons when they're not pirates, so it still promises to be an interesting diversion.

Labor Day weekend, me ex be takin' me boys t' Ocean City, so I get t' go out 'n' play.

Aye, a whole crew of Klingons, eh. Anything involving ale, wine or rum plans to be a good outing. What is the event?

Ye planning on goin' to MDRF when the pirates invade to have some fun?

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

Aye, a whole crew of Klingons, eh. Anything involving ale, wine or rum plans to be a good outing. What is the event?

Ye planning on goin' to MDRF when the pirates invade to have some fun?

Just an end o' summer grillin' among those of us who have done Klingon costumin'. If ye've been t' Shore Leave up at Hunt Valley, ye've likely seen us.

Hopin' t' make MDRF pirate weekend. Likely that Saturday if I do.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Will be there Pyrate weekend only with me brood and me sis. More likely that Saturday then Sunday.

Constance, be ye talkin' 'bout PA or MD now? I thought poor Crispy Willie couldna get around so well out at Crownsville owin' t' the rough terrain and his wheelchair.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Just an end o' summer grillin' among those of us who have done Klingon costumin'. If ye've been t' Shore Leave up at Hunt Valley, ye've likely seen us.

Hopin' t' make MDRF pirate weekend. Likely that Saturday if I do.

Will likely be run'in into ye there, be a big pack of me mateys, just follow the sound of hoot'n 'n' holler'n! Or, just go to where the sell'n ale and wine. ;)

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

Constance, be ye talkin' 'bout PA or MD now? I thought poor Crispy Willie couldna get around so well out at Crownsville owin' t' the rough terrain and his wheelchair.

Aye, be wonderin that meself. Either way, be see'n ya.

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

Will be there Pyrate weekend only with me brood and me sis.  More likely that Saturday then Sunday.

Crispy decided to go to the Md on too. So we shall be there that saturday. He got a discount on the tickets so he decided to go. Ye may want ta talk to him bout that.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

Aye, be wonderin that meself. Either way, be see'n ya.

We be goin to both the PA and the MD pirate weekends. :)

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

Count me in for openin day (saturday) and of cource pirate invation (satutrday) Last year BlenderWench and i were supossed to watch out and not let each other get to drunk.....it didnt work.....Cant wait to do it again.Whatda say Blender!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in! This time, I will hide from the pending tounge-lashing by your partner who was silly enough to think that I would be responsible for ye!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

i'm going to try and take my "lunch break" at 1:45 if i can. i'll do my best but things are going to be very busy.

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

Opening day for sure!!!! Do we have any meEting times and place set up yet??? I knwo 1:45 at the White Hart.....How about 11:00 also just in case>>>

hmm - for opening day, I want to just stick w/ the white hart at 1:45. We are having a bunch of wee ones, and can't keep them at the tavern all day, but actually will have to do stuff w/ them in the a.m.

It is hard enuf coordinating w/ a large group, and it slows ya down on doin what you want to do, so I don't want to commit to an earlier time on opening day other than what we have set...

Well, lets see here...there be openin' day, an' pyrate invasion to be sure. Scottish an' closin day are a must as well. whos comin' with me?!? :huh:

Aye - I'll be there, and probably Oktoberfest too!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

We be goin to both the PA and the MD pirate weekends. :)

I'll be look'n forward to meet'n ye then.

Did ye only go to PARF on Saturday?

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

GUTE!!!! gotta see ya this weekend!!!

Sorry, luv, it'll 'ave t' be Saturday of Pyrate Invasion Weekend. Already got somethin' planned this weekend.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

GUTE!!!!  gotta see ya this weekend!!!

Sorry, luv, it'll 'ave t' be Saturday of Pyrate Invasion Weekend. Already got somethin' planned this weekend.

fine, fine, all this cross planning has got this lass cross-eyed.

(sits and pouts)

pyrate weekend is a 100% most definate, considerin both days and the encampment concept.