Maryland Renaissance Festival

Gute Morgan

just got home. i have never been filthier in my entire life than i was this weekend. Sat i was melting all day and today was pretty bad too. but it was great fun! it was really nice seeing everyone, i'm glad i could get away. can't wait till pirate weekend when hopefully i will have the day off, keep your fingrs crossed.

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I had one of the BEST times at MDRF on opening day. Before I even walked through the gates, I was complimented and asked about my new outfit (Maureen will love to hear that). Cap’n it was a pleasure meeting you and the crew, Major Chaos again, and Indigo Jack’s Jim, Queen Rogue, and of course Blender and Marona.

Cap’n Duncan officially asked if I wanted to join the ship and crew and my position was chosen (Navigator). “We might be late, but I will get ye there!”

When I went out looking for a few children (who didn’t come back to the group promptly), I saw the tall lanky fellow (can’t remember his name) trying to hit the bell at the top of the game, I asked “Now, is that all ye can do?”. He responded “For a fellow crew member, I will try again”. And he hit it – woohoo. I am going to love this bunch.

When everyone was winding down, I received my first orders from my Cap’n. I was instructed to “bone” (put a I Got Boned pin on him) the quartermaster’s assistant. He was dressed in a kilt and his wife instructed me to “put it anywhere you like”. Well, knowing that this was Kid’s Weekend and knowing that he was regimental, I just placed it on the front of his kilt. I think some might have been a bit disappointed, but I was a little reserved because of those reasons.

I had an absolutely excellent time and can’t wait to go again!

:lol::P:lol::P:P

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

• 3 weeks later...

no faire for me today! boss said to stay home. the road i take to get there (450) was under water, no surprise there it always happens when is rains. but i'll be there tomorrow.

as for today i have no idea what to do with myself. i'm not used to having Sat off. study maybe...or clean. but first i have a meeting at one of my other job's. work work work.

see ya tomorrow

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig