Any Scalliwags near the Port of Baltimore?

blenderwench

here's another PP idea - since pins are hard to find, and stickers seem to just fall off. I know I have pins, like my blender wench pin, and also my pyrate hat pin (but not wearing pyrate garb opening day, but more middle eastern turkish period style)... anyways, what if we just took a fabric swatch and permanent marker and write a PP on it, and pin it somewhere in a VISIBLE location (like not on a pouch) to identify each other?

Ok - now discuss.......

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Blenderwench

Myself and and a bunch of my crew will be there that and most other MDRF weekends.

Meeting at the White Hart sounds like a good plan. ;);)

Yer crew gonna be there Labor Day weekend? How 'bout MD's pyrate weekend? :wub:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

Hey Blenderwench

Myself and and a bunch of my crew will be there that and most other MDRF weekends. 

Meeting at the White Hart sounds like a good plan. ;)   ;)

Yer crew gonna be there Labor Day weekend? How 'bout MD's pyrate weekend? ;)

You bet,i working on a driver home from the pirate weekend at MD.

If i play my cards wrong i will very drunk and having too much fun...anyone want to join me ;):wub:

"No matter where you go. There you are."

Gute - yes, Duncan's crew will be there opening day, labor day weekend (both days, I think) and also most definately pyrate invasion, as well as a myriad of other dates.

Yeah, I am speaking for Duncan! Tee hee.. I think he is still @ Pennsic, so relaying the info he shared w/ me earlier in the month.

I think I am being kidnapped to be there on Sunday on Labor Day, hungover, about 3 hours of sleep.. argh!

I always have me blender wench pin on....

I am so sorry I will miss ya this weekend.

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Hey Blenderwench

Meeting at the White Hart sounds like a good plan. :P   :P

Yer crew gonna be there Labor Day weekend? How 'bout MD's pyrate weekend? :P

You bet,i working on a driver home from the pirate weekend at MD.

If i play my cards wrong i will very drunk and having too much fun...anyone want to join me :lol::P

Aye - me tankard be stay'n full!!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Gute - yes, Duncan's crew will be there opening day, labor day weekend (both days, I think) and also most definately pyrate invasion, as well as a myriad of other dates.

Yeah, I am speaking for Duncan! Tee hee.. I think he is still @ Pennsic, so relaying the info he shared w/ me earlier in the month.

I think I am being kidnapped to be there on Sunday on Labor Day, hungover, about 3 hours of sleep.. argh!

I always have me blender wench pin on....

I am so sorry I will miss ya this weekend.

Well ye lubbers be lettin' me know which day fer certain durin' Labor Day weekend (Saturday or Sunday, but not Monday) and what time 'n' I be willin' t' meet ye at the bloody White Hart. We'll share a beer (or 12), swap pyratin' stories, and (if ye be a wench) maybe swap more 'n that! :lol:

I be havin' the weekend t' meself, but I not be wantin' to come down to Crownsville all alone without no pyratical friends t' be drinkin' with. (sniff, sniff) Nuthin' sadder than a lonesome pyrate drinkin' beer in a pub. :P

And ye better be in pirate clothes!

A couple o' us might be able t' come out MD's pirate weekend too. More on that later...

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

Gute, will let you know. I know a bunch of folks goin saturday, but I am not one of them, have solid plans of the all-nighter sort. Sunday is a possibility, but I cannot be sure until the day-of.

As far as other weekends and days, MOST DEFINATELY.

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY! In lookin at this thread, here is the list of folks that I am aware of who are showin up or workin there on opening day, and meet at White Hart at 1:45.

Note: this is separate from the pyrate invasion, where there will be many more folks, and the identifying notion for pyrate invasion is a lime green band on the arm. Not for opening day, as not enuf time.

QueenRogue - Kilt Company - gotta bring PP crew to see her since she is working.

Pyracy Pub folks meeting at white hart -

Duncan and crew

Indigo Jack and Jim (?)

Major Chaos

Paisley

Zorg

Stynky Tudor

Mick

Pyrate Phil

Moon Shadow

Crimson Corsair

Madame Macaw

Marona the Marauder (sp?)

Blender Wench

Sounds good - can't we to be meet'n everyone!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day