Any Scalliwags near the Port of Baltimore?

blenderwench

I have seen random posts of those who live in or around the murky waters of Baltimore, and was curious...

Is anyone planning on attending Opening Day of the Maryland Renaissance Festival?

I have a large crew of ruffians that will be attending - partially to help commemorate me birthing day....

But, perhaps we can find a time/place to raise some hell and watch the Pyrates Royale and put a face to the name?

Here - if interested, I propose meeting at the White Hart Tavern at 12:45, right before the first showing of the Pyrates Royale on Opening Day, August 28th.

Any takers???????

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if ye'll fly me out. Aye.

Alas, my sweet Willie, I wish I could....

methinks me needs to hurry up and do plenty more plunderin in da next few weeks to make that possible.

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

aye, i am near baltimore, but only fer

B)17 more days! B)

i'm afraid i will be joing the likes of hurricane & nigel

and loving every minute of it

...you can call me from the festival when ya'll are stuck in bwi/dc traffic! B)

me n nigel will drink a cocktail on the beach in yer honor

B)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Only if ye'll fly me out. Aye.

Me too, and I am half way there!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I be near th' Port O' Ballimer, however will not be attendin' th' opening of MDRF. The layout o' th' land not be very friendly to me hubby, Crispy Pete (too many hills and bumps as he is in a wheelchair). We will be going up to PA Renfaire (Mt. Hope) August 22 fer Pyrate Weekend tho'. Mayhaps ye be makin' that one too.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

I be near th' Port O' Ballimer, however will not be attendin' th' opening of MDRF.  The layout o' th' land not be very friendly to me hubby, Crispy Pete (too many hills and bumps as he is in a wheelchair).  We will be going up to PA Renfaire (Mt. Hope) August 22 fer Pyrate Weekend tho'.  Mayhaps ye be makin' that one too.

I certainly hope so! I have a birfday party for a wee neice on the 21st, and her father is not very happy about the selection of the date (as he is a very bawdy pyrate in the worst sense) but his wifey says the daughter's b-day is a must, and alas, I must agree.

So... the 22nd is on a Sunday. There is a good possibility. My only concern is the 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive home after all is ended.

Were you at the Celtic Fling a few weeks back? I met so many people there, who said they will be at the Pyrate Invasion Weekend, but never got names.....

I have one accquaintance in a wheelchair who is a regular at MDRF, although the terrain is rocky, he stays around the White Hart Tavern, since that is where the most popular musicians frequent!! :blink:

Hey Blenderwench

Myself and and a bunch of my crew will be there that and most other MDRF weekends.

Meeting at the White Hart sounds like a good plan. :blink::lol:

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

Hey Blenderwench

Myself and and a bunch of my crew will be there that and most other MDRF weekends.

Meeting at the White Hart sounds like a good plan. :blink::lol:

Fantastic! Actually, I will probably see you even sooner @ the Pyrate Cruise, too!

That you will, along w/ at least one or two crew mates.

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

I have seen random posts of those who live in or around the murky waters of Baltimore, and was curious...

Is anyone planning on attending Opening Day of the Maryland Renaissance Festival?

I have a large crew of ruffians that will be attending - partially to help commemorate me birthing day....

But, perhaps we can find a time/place to raise some hell and watch the Pyrates Royale and put a face to the name?

Here - if interested, I propose meeting at the White Hart Tavern at 12:45, right before the first showing of the Pyrates Royale on Opening Day, August 28th.

Any takers???????

Not for the opening, but will certainly do my best to be there for the Pyrate Invasion Weekend!

Blackjohn

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Any takers???????

Not for the opening, but will certainly do my best to be there for the Pyrate Invasion Weekend!

Blackjohn

Ahh yes, the Pyrate Invasion is a must!

Oh yes, to clarify for those who are making it to MDRF- the actual OPENING DAY on Saturday, August 28th.

White

Hart is it then.....

aha! :)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Blackjohn

White Hart is it then.....

Aye, at the Black Heart exclamationAnim.gif

Um, ah, I mean the White Hart. . . And our wee boarding party be making the 3 + hour trip overland from Virginia for the MRF Pyrate Invasion Weekend, September 25 & 26

I will probably see you even sooner @ the Pyrate Cruise, too!

the Pyrate Cruise was great, the rain was actually nice.

i'm always at the white hart after 2pm most weekends, see ya there! :lol:

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

maybe we did. i was the one in the green wrap pants and the black halter top. i spent most of the night in the back by the stairs singing.

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

maybe we did. i was the one in the green wrap pants and the black halter top. i spent most of the night in the back by the stairs singing.

ahh - then I am sure I did. Especially iffen it was near the bar! I was upstairs most of the time. Photos of our adventures that night are on the URLs in my signature. I was the one in Burgundy and Black.

• 2 weeks later...

You know i will bw there for openning day and for the pirate weekend.

I'm tring to get a crew together for the 2nd day of pirate weekend at the PARF.As Blend wench said my wee Carmens birthday party is on the Saturday the 21st and i cant go to PA the day.She will be 4 and she loves to dress up in her pirate garb and run around the house....ya have ta start them young.....

If any on is going on the 22nd of the PA weekend let me know, maybe we can have a beer RRR two

crimson corsair B)

"No matter where you go. There you are."

We are planning on being there for pirate weekend with everyone invited back to our house afterwards. If anyone wants some crash space.... just let us know..... We live about 30 minutes from Md. ren fair so you do not have to worry about a long drive home.... Looking forward to seeing as many as possible..... the Capt.