Any Scalliwags near the Port of Baltimore?

blenderwench

seams to me we will all be at the White Hart at some point or another...maybe we should pick a specific time? or something...the more pirates the better. :ph34r:

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we did. i was the one in the green wrap pants and the black halter top. i spent most of the night in the back by the stairs singing.

I KNOW who ya are....I kept coming up to ya and singing along... :)

Can't wait to see ya are faire....is it time yet?? LOL

seams to me we will all be at the White Hart at some point or another...maybe we should pick a specific time? or something...the more pirates the better. :rolleyes:

1:45 is where we are hooking up on Opening Day....15 minutes before the Pyrates Royal hit the stage!!!

I KNOW who ya are....I kept coming up to ya and singing along... :)

Can't wait to see ya are faire....is it time yet?? LOL

Aye! i remember you Moon Shadow, we made an interesting pair we did singing at the top of our lungs from the rear o the ship.

can't wait till opening day! 1:45 it is.

Stow Away on the Juryrig

I have an Idea???? Maybe we could put the letters "PP" somewhere on our clothes,nothing to gawdy of cource...I know afew of you but for those of us that have'nt met it might work out good.It ia better than walking up strangers...

I would hate to miss someone at the PA faire.When i was there for the Celtic Fling i saw alot of pirates... :lol:

"No matter where you go. There you are."

Plans have changed. i will most likely be working at the faire, meaning i'll be there every single weekend. so stop by and say hi. i'll be back and forth between the Kilt Company and the Potomac Leather Company, kilts on sat and leather on sun, or at least thats what it's looking like now.so on sundays at least you have no excuses i'm right across from the White Hart. :lol:

I like the "PP" idea crimson

Stow Away on the Juryrig

Plans have changed. i will most likely be working at the faire, meaning i'll be there every single weekend. so stop by and say hi. i'll be back and forth between the Kilt Company and the Potomac Leather Company, kilts on sat and leather on sun, or at least thats what it's looking like now.so on sundays at least you have no excuses i'm right across from the White Hart. :rolleyes:

I like the "PP" idea crimson

awww - er, I mean, congrats. Think you can try to work in a break at 1:45 on opening day at the white heart? Of course, I will make sure I pay you PLENTY of visits, too, and keep ya entertained!

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

unfortunately sat's are going to be impossible for me to get away B) but sunday night i'll probably be let out a bit early for pub sing. so please come visit B)

Stow Away on the Juryrig

I will definately visit, maybe bring a band of pub members with me and we will BRING THE PARTY TO YOU~

I am not sure about Sunday on Opening Weekend. Rumor has it that the following Sunday, the 5th, I will be kidnapped to the faire, hungover and w/o any sleep. Hmmm - let's see how I will react. I have a feelin I will be at the pub, in the shade most the day~

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

I will definately visit, maybe bring a band of pub members with me and we will BRING THE PARTY TO YOU~

I like this plan :unsure:

Stow Away on the Juryrig

Just to be sure, Queen Rogue, is that the Kilt Company near the Market Stage area (Wolf something...) on Saturdays, right?

And ton Sundays, the leather shop - which one?

The one near the bend of Meadow Lane and Queen's path that sells hides, the leather one near White Hart that sells boots, or the leather one near the Rock Climbing Wall that sells leather toys and such?

As I said, we will be there for pirate weekend, Meeting up is easy.... We pick a couple of times and a good spot and all meet up..... My most fair Katey's pic is posted in the photo album here. You can either look for her or,,,,,,,,,,, I'lll write here later and post a very specific description of how we will be dressed. Either way, we have plenty of time and I'll have a meet time , place and way later... The PP is a good idea. If everyone wants to wear one, just let us know. Don't forget, we are going to have a little swaray afterwards here at our home and everyone is welcome along with crash space available for a few....... I'll be back later with more details... Flint

As I said, we will be there for pirate weekend, Meeting up is easy.... We pick a couple of times and a good spot and all meet up..... My most fair Katey's pic is posted in the photo album here. You can either look for her or,,,,,,,,,,, I'lll write here later and post a very specific description of how we will be dressed. Either way, we have plenty of time and I'll have a meet time , place and way later... The PP is a good idea. If everyone wants to wear one, just let us know. Don't forget, we are going to have a little swaray afterwards here at our home and everyone is welcome along with crash space available for a few....... I'll be back later with more details... Flint

ooooh - that sounds just fantastic! I'm game!

. Don't forget, we are going to have a little swaray afterwards here at our home and everyone is welcome along with crash space available for a few

Capt Flint, i just might have to take you up on that offer, i'm spending most saturday nights at the KOA campground and it might be nice to have a real place to stay for once. :)

Stow Away on the Juryrig

This is going to be a fun pirate weekend....I,m going to try to find some small metel "P" pins for my Baldrick or my hat

This would work well at the PA weekend too. Please pass the idea on. Someone may have have to tools or equipment to make pins or patches to order. I would even put a decale on my pirate jeep,might me another pirate in a parking lot or something.

I can tast the ale now MMMMMM :unsure:

This is going to be a fun pirate weekend....I,m going to try to find some small metel "P" pins for my Baldrick or my hat

This would work well at the PA weekend too. Please pass the idea on. Someone may have have to tools or equipment to make pins or patches to order. I would even put a decale on my pirate jeep,might me another pirate in a parking lot or something.

I can tast the ale now MMMMMM :ph34r:

if you go to Hot Topic, the goth store, they have LOTS of pirate stuff. Its for a punk band called.. Floggin Molly! I have the 'kiss me i'm a pirate' sticker, and the 'another pirate chasing booty" sticker.

Look there and at Sam Goodys too.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

just bought myself a new "ye old digital camera" me thinks i'll be doing a picture diary of the faire this year seeing as i'm going to be there every weekend. :P i went out to buy myself a pin with a "P" on it and i ended up spending more than i ever should have, and alas i still have no pin!

Stow Away on the Juryrig

I just thought the "PP" pins would let other Pyracy Pub people know right away if they are from the site.It is getting hard to find just pins that are just the letter "P" We could come up with some other pin or patch that was easy to pick out but not to common at the same time.......Maybe something like a red peace of material around the leg or arm??????

We still have a week till PA Pirate weekend and two weeks till MDRF...

:P

wearing stuff with the first letter of your name seams to be a very popular thing these days, so i'm thinking finding pins will not be to hard, it's finding them not too big and without gem stones all over them, i'm thinking a craft store might have some, i'll take a look around next week when i come home from myrtle beach. :P

Stow Away on the Juryrig

nanny nanny boo boo.. i have a pewter pin w/ my name on it..... :lol:

So, as long as "Blender Wench" is not forgettable, we are all good, right?

If all else fails, I can print stickers. not period, so I dunno if I really want to wear one, but it is an idea.

This would work well at the PA weekend too. Please pass the idea on.  Someone may have have to tools or equipment to make pins or patches to order. I would even put a decale on my pirate jeep,might me another pirate in a parking lot or something.

I can tast the ale now  MMMMMM :lol:

if you go to Hot Topic, the goth store, they have LOTS of pirate stuff. Its for a punk band called.. Floggin Molly! I have the 'kiss me i'm a pirate' sticker, and the 'another pirate chasing booty" sticker.

Look there and at Sam Goodys too.

Just read this - gotta say I love flogging molly!