Photos from Royaliste's Angel Island Raid

ooooooo aaaahahhhhhhhhh droolllll.....She is so Beautiful. There was one, with a hull and aft lights, just like Royalist anchored in Matanzas Bay all winter. She was far from the good shape the Royalist is in and the rigging was different but I had visions of a full refit for her every time I drove over the Bridge of Lions. She moved back north for the summer before I could win lotto.....just my luck. Makes one really consider piracy...lol

Thanks for the Great photos of a Beautiful Ship full of fine folks playing Pyrate.

KP

Great photos! What a beautiful sight she is!!! I can't believe I was there!

(Oh...greetings from Houston!)

Arg, Is you in me Port wit'out telling me?

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Great photos!  What a beautiful sight she is!!!  I can't believe I was there!

(Oh...greetings from Houston!)

Arg, Is you in me Port wit'out telling me?

Ah, not anymore! I just got home!!! :lol:

I wasn't organized enough to post here afore I left, an' I should have! Curses!

I was in Houston for a few days, meeting an old friend of the family. Took one day and went to Kemah (during Buccaneer Days, even!) and zipped down to Galveston to stick my toes in the water. That was about it.

Found out AFTER I got back from Galveston that I missed a tall ship there. Bad plannin' all 'round!

I take it ye live in the area?

*hee* Aye, Jack saw me in me more "ladylike" appearance....

cc221.jpg

Of course, someone be in his civvies when I was all dolled up pirate :lol: We'll forgive him, however. :lol:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

...A small skiff glides silently thru the darkness 'o Pelican Harbour, and several dark figures eye the vessels side to side as they make the bulkhead and cleat the docklines home.....With great stealth they make their way up the roadway, to the next corner where the local maildrop be located....After casting a furtive eye to make sure they wasn't followed 'after leavin' the Ship, the scallywags find a few convienent hiding places in the nearby shrubbery..Word has it that the demo video will be arrivin' by courrier on the 'morrow, an' thar be pirates in these waters, afterall!! :D

Stand Down, and ye may just live...

:D Ahoy and avast ye!!...'Tis a fine little video,....'tis!!.....Many thanks to those who contributed the time and effort to make this 'lil 'treasure', so 'drinkeme 'earties, Yo-Ho!!...Dunno if'n it'll be 'loadable' anywhere, hecka big file :D .......Anyone wot reads this an' tries to open theirs, it'll play in Windows Media Player also!!..........

Bet he had a few of ladies eyeing him. :huh: He be about the same height as Capt'n Jack Sparrow too. :huh:

Aye, he did! Even "Mrs. Malfoy", as offended by Muggles as the lady is, found it in herself to leave a couple o' Galleons in the Pirate's tricorn.

:huh:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-