Raise One For MerryDeath. . .

Capt. Morgan

We had soooo much fun celebrating Cabinlass Maggie's birthday over the period of a week, and since I LOVES a good party, I figured I'd kick things off early...

Merry, thanks fer all the fun, good times, and especially fer the hot tub! Here's ta you, Lady Death, on yer upcoming birthday!!

*drops off a box of Godiva, and a bottle o' Captain Morgan's spiced rum*

B):huh:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE the doll! cutlass and all!

I will hold him and pet and call him George!

I thank ya RedViper, ya are a good matey..

Morgan.. I owe you a big one.. refill that is.. :huh:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Here’s to a long life and a merry one.

A quick death and an easy one.

A pretty girl and an honest one.

A cold beer—and another one!

cheers to my best mate! birthday.gif

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Happy Birthday lass. I'll buy ye a drink, what're ye 'avin'.

*picks pocket of navel officer as he passes*

An I brought ye this,,,,er,,,,necklace, I thought ye would like. It took awhile to find jist the right gift fer ye, a lot o' thought went inta it.

:huh:B)B)B):huh::huh:

I think, therefor I am. Or maybe I just think I am.

Whether I picks me navel or me pocket, all I gets is lint, which aren't a fit present for such a fine lass as MerryD. I'd best be warpin up to me missus, so's I can find some bauble or bottle fer ye.

Until then, kick off yer shoes, if ye got any, and shake yer fool thang!

:huh:B)B)B):huh::huh:

To me Merry I wish the best china be laid. The finest silver be used. The food be top shelf. The champagne be chilled just so. May your plunder be rich and your day full of joy. And all your dreams and wishes come true.

Happy Birthday Luv!!!!!!!!

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Happy Birthday Merry luv;

Unfurl yer sails while your in the windy city and kick up a storm, we'll watch the pub for ye and it'll have trays of Godiva, cases of Guiness and several other presents that can't be mentioned here waitin fer yer return.

A kiss and a rose for you until ye get back.

Barbados Jack

**** When daylight fades, Darkness prevails****

** Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez **

" We sail within a vast sphere, Ever drifting in uncertainty, Driven from end to end"

- Pascal-

Merry, I'm glad to be celebratin' the anniversary of yer birth. darlin'. You keep the pub interestin' and fun. I'd give ya somethin' lovely, if we were in the same port, but instead, I'll toast ya, and wish you the best birthday one can have! XOXO, Bill

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Best early birthday wishes to ye, Merrydeath!

Thar be no pirate more deservin'.

:D

:D:D

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

B) Happy birthday Merry me Lass an I wishes thee long life an good health an if ye keeps yer blade as sharp as yer witt I fathom you'll have both.

May you live to be 120 and may the last words you hear be mine ... B)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

May ye have such a marvellous birthday that NONE of us kin remember it!

B)

Cheers lass

(ya legal yet?)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

ARRRGH! Did I miss another one?!

I be workin' a convention all weekend and away from the keyboard. But I were a good pirate and was pilferin' from the crowd in the guise of a Raffle. (Actually there was a raffle. :ph34r: )

So here be a toast t'ye, MerryDeath! :ph34r:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Aye, Merrydeath I tracked down 10 FULL TRAWLERS O'SHRIMP n they be quite ready to unload along with 25 lbs of cocktail sauce, all here to help celebrate yer big WEEK!!

I be in and out like me mentioned but I will be constantly stoppin in to the party wishin ya a very happy birthday!!!

I got some 6 pounders firin ya a a salute now!!

*guns go off in the near distance saluting Merrydeath*

:ph34r:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Aye, MerryD, Much Sex be your birthday!

May it be so!

Nigey Wigey

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

;)

Again... a a very MERRY birthday! ;)

Me thinks... :: a pondering amusing look:: that I need to kidnap ya for a couple hours... You & I should go celebrate your Bday! ;) I'm sure we can do quite a bit of ... damage. :: Evil grinz:: ;)

;) ::waves magic sword; several Cabana Boys appear;:: there ya be... boys at yer disposal to do with as ya please. :)

3 cheers for Merry!

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

Forever Barbossa's,

Anastazia

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Sjöröveren: I say, you there, boy! What day is it?

Boy: What, today sir? Why it's the first of March!

Sjöröveren: Oh, joy! I haven't missed it! Still five days left! I say, boy! Do you know the chocolatiers 'round the corner with the life-size statue of Johnny Depp made of Godiva chocolate?

Boy:What, the one big as me, sir?

Sjöröveren: A brilliant boy! A capital boy! Yes, yes lad, that's the one! Bring it back to me and I'll give you a shilling! Bring it to me in less than five minutes and I'll give you half a crown!

Boy: Bollocks! I'd DELETED BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES fer half a crown, guvnor!

Sjöröveren: No need for ribaldry, lad. Now go get the chocolate before I change my mind and get a gift certificate online!

*wipes tears, wipes sody pop he shot outta his nose*

Oh, Sea Rover, lad! My sides hurt, I'm laughin' so hard!

:ph34r::ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Even if me Birthday is a few days off, I can already feeeeeeeeeeeeeel the love... do ya feel it?!! do ya feel it in your guts?!! do ya feel the healing power of rum and love??!!

(holds up her hat so no one sees her wipe a tear from her eyes)

Gods know I feel someting for all you scallywags! Ya be the best mateys a fellow pirate EVER had..

me thinks I better open a keg fer ya, an SeaRover, tell me when the Depp in chocolate gets here. CAn't wait to eat it.. :ph34r:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg