Raise One For MerryDeath. . .

Capt. Morgan

I FEEL IT!! I FEEL IT!! AMEN AN' HALLELUJA!!

Er, ahem... sorry, jus' got caught up...

Gods know I feel someting for all you scallywags! Ya be the best mateys a fellow pirate EVER had..

AAAWWWWWW... that was sooooo sweet and innocent...

tell me when the Depp in chocolate gets here. CAn't wait to eat it.. 
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

On second thought... ye dirty thing! :ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad you can FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL it.. Halleliuuuuuujeh!

Morgan, you know I am just a fragile flower.. sweet is my middle name..ah..no Trouble is. My mistake..

Connor, Long and Satisfying are both good words..and here is to hoping that they both involved with my birthday..As for you and beating.. (tickleme2)

LadyB, ya are a true Lady, and it was a pleasure sharing a bed wit you. The hot tub was fun, and lacing you into and then out of the underthings was pure fun.. Lets do it again!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Conner O'Dea Posted on Mar 1 2004, 10:39 PM

Just me luck. I go to start a thread on Merry's birthday days early and Morgan beats me to it by a week. 

Sorry, lad... I just can't wait for a good party to start!

Merrydeath Posted on Mar 2 2004, 12:11 PM

I am so glad you can FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL it.. Halleliuuuuuujeh!

Morgan, you know I am just a fragile flower.. sweet is my middle name..ah..no Trouble is. My mistake..

Connor, Long and Satisfying are both good words..and here is to hoping that they both involved with my birthday..As for you and beating.. (tickleme2)

LadyB, ya are a true Lady, and it was a pleasure sharing a bed wit you. The hot tub was fun, and lacing you into and then out of the underthings was pure fun.. Lets do it again!!

:o Sooooooo wrong, but OH so RIGHT!! :o

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Hi, I'm back. I went shopping for a "virtual present" for ya, but I was havin' trouble gettin' it uploaded. But I figured, hey, since I call meself a poet of sorts, I'd punch out a pome fer yer birthday. (a real poem, that has nothing to do with Nantucket). So here it be, lass. Hope ya likes it:

The Angel of Death

(inspired by and dedicated to our own MerryD)

Her merry laughter fills the pub

Where the sailors gather

They buy her rum and crowd around

Her affection they are after

A siren from the ocean deep

Her beauty is enthralling

She smiles and listens with intent

To the tales they are recalling

A handsome pirate steals her eye

A heavy purse he carries

With gold and silver he makes to woo

But his actions make her wary

"Alas, m'lord, I'm not a wench.

You cannot buy my kisses.

I, too, a skull and crossbones fly,

None stand against my wishes."

He draws his blade, but much to slow

Her loveliness, it blinds him

The sorceress, her deadly spell

Has captured him, and binds him

The woman with the blackened heart

Offers up her best:

A cutlass swept across his throat,

A dagger in his chest

She leaves a kiss upon his lips

A wine-sweet taste that thrills him

Yet as she spills the pirate's blood,

'Tis a broken heart that kills him.

--by Red Bess

:lol:

Bess, wow!! That was absolutely fantastic! It captures our Merry's personality perfectly! She's gonna love it! :)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Very nice poem. Captures our Merry well. Again , happy birthdaay to you. may you get all you wish for. I have to wait till November. Or the lotto

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Red Bess, its a fantastic poem..and its a perfect present! Its just the right size and color.. You are a gem of a poet, and I owe you a drink.. ask one of the gents to buy it..since i seem to have no pockets in me skirt.

Morgan.. down boy!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Tis a fine poem, to be sure, Bess. Ye paint the picture of a true pirate woman with yer words. Cheers to ya!

*raises a tankard to the fine words of Red Bess, and the happy birthday of MerryDeath*

Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like a banana....

Red Bess lass;

Ye truly are a talented poet. I believe I saw Merry swipe a tear from her eye as she read it. Though I can't be sure as she was attemptin to liberate me coin with the other hand!

:lol:

Barbados Jack

**** When daylight fades, Darkness prevails****

** Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez **

" We sail within a vast sphere, Ever drifting in uncertainty, Driven from end to end"

- Pascal-

Barbados.. are ya sure it was coins I was after?

Connor, ya know I am just a sweet lambie.. and not a word about sheep and Scots.

Lorelei, I thank you! Raise it again with me..to womens pirate lasses.. long may they wave!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Connor, ya know I am just a sweet lambie.. and not a word about sheep and Scots.

Hee hee hee! No comments. . . :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

I love ewe..

only ewe...

pirate deeds.. done to sheep..

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well lass;

I've checked all me other treasure and it still seems to be attached. As fer yer comments on the livestock, I used to call me dear ol father daaaaddy! ARRRR

Barbados Jack

**** When daylight fades, Darkness prevails****

** Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez **

" We sail within a vast sphere, Ever drifting in uncertainty, Driven from end to end"

- Pascal-

Merrydeath Posted on Mar 3 2004, 11:30 AM

I love ewe..

only ewe...

pirate deeds.. done to sheep..

Ewe are so sweet! Really, I'm not "kid"ding! I know it sounds like I'm "ram"ming that statement home, but I'm not trying to pull the wool over your eyes when I say that! I'm telling the truth, the whole truth, and mutton but the truth... ah, okay, I'm done now... :huh:

:huh:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Glad that's over Morgan. It was Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Glad that's over Morgan. It was Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

those are my lines he is stealing.. i had them for a rennie wedding that a friend did.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

sigh.. my pirate hero!!

gives me candy, rum AND a flogger..

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye. But she be pirate enough to use it.

Pulls Nutella, white godiva chocolates and Navy Grog from behind his back.

those are my lines he is stealing.. i had them for a rennie wedding that a friend did.

Aye, her lines indeed... why I used them in return... credit should've been given where it is due.

Use that to teach him a lesson hun.

I need to be taught a lesson... I seem to be getting myself into a bit of trouble as of late... *sigh*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast