Raise One For MerryDeath. . .

Capt. Morgan

::: evil grinz:: Morgan needs to be taught a lesson, eh?

Ya know, Morgan.. that left m' thoughts in such a wicked mindset. We'll just have to "properly" discipline him. :: another evil grinz::

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammed Time machines! But!, due to thier existence I was able to make it to say happy birthday. And as for my gift.... well its in here somewhere *digs around in purse* and HA! here we are ...... well its chocolate. What's that you say?.....its all melted,yes it is. Like I said, time machines. Well *licks chocolate off of one finger* mmmmmm it is quite good. Wanna lic- B) -orice stick? I have pleanty more.

Cordially,

Sir Jewels Cole

secondflag.gif

"In casa di ladri non ci si ruba." trans. "There is honour among thieves."

Dammed Time machines! But!, due to thier existence I was able to make it to say happy birthday. And as for my gift.... well its in here somewhere *digs around in purse* and HA! here we are ...... well its chocolate. What's that you say?.....its all melted,yes it is. Like I said, time machines. Well *licks chocolate off of one finger* mmmmmm it is quite good. Wanna lic- B) -orice stick? I have pleanty others.

Someone leans over to me from the crowd and says that her birthday aint till' Saturday. Well! somebody is going to help me get all of this chocolate off me fingers........ time machines! Ba!

Cordially,

Sir Jewels Cole

secondflag.gif

"In casa di ladri non ci si ruba." trans. "There is honour among thieves."

that left m' thoughts in such a wicked mindset.

You'll just hafta wait til yer birthday, LadyB! ;)

In the meantime, here's some rum recipes for Merry's party...

NAVY GROG

---------------

2 measures dark rum

2 measures water

2/3 measure lime juice

1 Tsp brown sugar

2 cloves

cinnamon to taste

Heat all gently until sugar dissolves, strain into tankard... drink hot or cold

RUM PUNCH

---------------

1 measure dark rum

1 measure light rum

1 measure spiced rum

1 measure orange juice

1 measure pineapple juice

1/2 measure grapefruit juice

1 Tsp lime juice

1 Tsp lemon juice

1 Tsp grenadine

Half fill a shaker with ice cubes, pour in ingredients. Shake (don't stir... heh heh) pour over ice filled glass. Garnish with orange slice, pinapple wedge, lime wedge, and cherry (with a stem, saved for later, Merry!), speared on a plastic sword... ENJOY!

*brings out cake decoratedwith a hippopotamus, a sparrow, and two female sheep... B) *

Hope you have a happy birthday, Merrydeath, and you get everything you wish for (or deserve B) )... sorry I won't be here for the actual party, but never fear... I'll be back Sunday to help clean up.

*shudders at the thought of cleaning up after a week-long pirate party*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

*Conner makes notes of the ingredients and returns with the 2 liter sizes for rum punch.*

This ought to be fun lad. Merry I haope you have a truely special and memorable day. Hugs n kisses lass.

An Scupper, she was taught well how to use that thing. Ya ever need some to administer a "circle the fleet" she's your lass.

Alright, mates, we've got only a few hours to go before THE DAY arrives, so we've got to start some logisical planning. We need someone to commandeer a chocolate factory. (a good one. Think Belgium, not Pennsylvania.) We'll need at least 50,000 gallons of high quality spirits, and a good 10,000 of soft-drinks for the non-imbibers. Then there's the food. I'm thinking something easy, like a few thousand pounds of buffalo wings, a trawler or two of shrimp, last year's entire crop of baby carrots and all the ranch dip ever created.

We'll need slop buckets, some of that pink sawdust that the custodians throw on puke puddles at school, miles of paper towels, a truckload of assorted bandages and a tanker of mecurichrome. Better throw in several cases of various latex accessories (for the prevention of disease only!)

I know I'm leaving something out. Let me know if I left anything out. We don't want to run out of stuff!

Let's get busy! Beat to quarters!

well its chocolate. What's that you say?.....its all melted,yes it is. Like I said, time machines. Well *licks chocolate off of one finger* mmmmmm it is quite good. Wanna lic- ;) -orice stick? I have pleanty more.

Jewels, godiva, me matey?? For that I would lick it off..your finger!

rum punch is mighty fine..and grog is better!

Connor, its not a party without you and Morgan!! (sniff)

I wonder if we use the tub hoses, we can just spray the stuff outside fer the fish??

Red Bess, thanks for the suggestion..

and Sea Rover, chocolate from Belgian makes me all a quiver. Tons of it may get me in a tizzy! LAtex is a gift and not a right.. but we fergot the tunes..

Hey Morgan, can I bring the CD you gave me??

Scupper, white chocolate is evil.. but the rest you brought is sweet! Thanks hunny..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Merry as this appears to be the actual day of the blessed event of yer birthday I wishes ye the best an I hopes you recover soon from the celibrations , an just remember most of it just washes off with a garden hose . And remember don't spend to much tyme in the scuppers as the folks "like me fer e.g. " aren't of the highest calbre ... :huh: 58 cal at best :huh:

" Yo Ho a pyrates life fer me ... :huh: "

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

i thanks ya, Crow, but I kinda like being in the scupper. :huh:

tis a bit scary place, but fer some reason it feel good... Let me buy YOU a round.. and then off i go..

yo ho yo ho..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Hey Morgan, can I bring the CD you gave me??

I hope ya did, Merry... and I hope ya had a GRRRR-eat! birthday!!

*pulls on Gore-tex coveralls, breaks out the hoses and disinfectant, and begins the grueling work of cleaning up after a boat-load of scurvy wolves, whistling 3 Doors Down "Here Without You", as he works*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Gets her mask on and snorkel gear, then gets the big fire hoses out for the clean up..

she lets loose with the water and the place is clean in record time..

had a great birthday here, sucked in RL. Nothing new..

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Hears Connor and Morgan, thinks good things about being Shanghai'd, then decides to just herself..uses the fire hose to make this an instant wet shirt contest for men!

Lets take this over to the tub, guys.. first one there gets to feed me a godiva!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg