Pyracy Pub-towne

LadyBarbossa

Now, Josh...well, Stynky's dazzled him with a life of crime... :lol: I hate to think where he'll be hanging out in our little town."

The gutter? .... Ahem....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.Hey, wait! As Governor I get to be bribed, get a piece of all the quasi-illegal action,

Your Humble Servant,

The Honorable James Warren

Resident of St. Pyratesburg

Governor of the State of Confusion.

good luck with that...yer gonna need it...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

:lol: Governor, eh. Why is it that I suddenly see half of my "West Indies Goods" being parceled out between Pew and the good Gov.?

Oh, and as for where Josh will end up hanging around...let's hope it's not in the same condition his Captain frequently ends up "hanging" around. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

LOL... Ooo, tis a bad spot for a lad t' be. True enough. :::ponders::: Nope, no hope fo' th' lad when hangin' around this lot.

Mission... as long as ye don't turn anyone into a frog! :lol:

Jim.... :::Stops a moment; :lol: Has a Star Trek moment::: Oh, God. I can just hear Mission say "Damn it, Jim! I'm a pyrate, not a doctor!"

Anyways... :::nods a little::: Fair 'nough. Govenor ye be. Granted ye'd have t' convince th' rest of us. Put yo'r sword an' pistols and cannons away! Let's see how th' first month 'll go. Pray none 'll hang ye. :::Clears throat::: And we shall see what perks ye obtain. ;)

Alright.... Now, who's gonna be m' first smuggler t' run t' Europe and obtain me some of those illegal fabrics? Hmm?

Oh, and Cross needs some of them fine, rare woods, too. I wants him t' make me a couple pieces of furniture out of ebony and rosewood.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Although I am not much of a ST fan, I can't wait to use that line at PiP this year. Can't. Wait.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Hummmm, has a visual of the voodoo doll/sword fight by a dead guy from the movie Stardust.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Just stick pins in that little doll you showed me...he'll have other things to think about then, won't he?

*Sigh** a stuperstitious Governor as well...there goes the neighborhood...glad I am for living out in the country...

As to pins..Stick away...I have been sewing for so many years and have been stuck with pins so many times, I won't even notice if you plunge pins into some absurd little doll...

Crewe of the Archangel

Oh, and as for where Josh will end up hanging around...let's hope it's not in the same condition his Captain frequently ends up "hanging" around. :lol:

With his brawn, I have a feeling Josh will someday be on the other end of the rope and we shall have to leave the swinging to the elder Merriweather...

Crewe of the Archangel

...sterling'll beat me fierce

OH THE TEMPTATION!!!

Crewe of the Archangel

Heh, reminds me of a fella that lives right down the road a pace...phenominal view he has..although his house is cluttered with gadgets..

Crewe of the Archangel

Sterling, hell, you can have both! Especially that daughter of yo'rs? Who be comin' of age, the suitors 'll be seekin' her hand in marriage. Ye might want to be livin' near a fort for that. B)

~Lady B

Ack...Let us avoid this subject for as long as possible... we were in camp down at PiP and I overheard someone mention that Sarah was starting to look "damn hot"... well was not I surprised when I noticed my first reaction was to literally reach for my sword...good thing I was not wearing one at the time...

Animal sneaks a peek at the lovely Lady Sarah,hmmmm, then look towards Capt'n Sterling.......and runs like hell for the woods..............................................

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Someone make sure ye get video or at least audio of Mission with th' "damnit, Jim!" statement to Jim. B) Hehehehe

Sterling... the human pin cushion. B)

And... havin' only mentioned th' suitors... I neglected t' mention "Th' other gents" like Animal and th' sort who be sneakin' a peek at yo'r daughter. :::Makes sure is FAR, FAR away from Animal; says a prayer for Animal's soul, wondering if Animal has Life Insurance:::

Most interesting, QM. Baffling but interesting. Would ne'er have pegged ye as such.

Cross... I think ye'll be safe. Sterling 'll most likely beat Animal somethin' fierce. Most likely to a pulp.

~Lady B

As to pins..Stick away...I have been sewing for so many years and have been stuck with pins so many times, I won't even notice if you plunge pins into some absurd little doll...

Think of it as mini-training for sword fights.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

My place, precisely...especially after editing that pesky book...

What book? You've been holding out on us!

Mission_banner5.JPG

hhuummmmm immune to pins yee say....well i have this fid............lol and yee may have to worry about the younger merriweather i swear i caught him oogling the ladies at pip.......oohh to be a younger lad again...all the ladie....lads....what ever...were so pretty in mine eyes........those good olde days(last year i believe it t'were).......

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

OT Admin stuff (sorry).

Hey, bloodyblade...welcome to the forum!

I went into your post and fixed it for you. I think you were using the link button at the top of the posting box instead of the photo button. (The link button looks sorta' kinda' like a chain link...ok, it really doesn't, it looks like train wheels with a ball in front of them to me, but I think you can see what I mean. It's for creating links to outside website pages.)

If so, you can get what you were trying for by using the thing that sorta looks like a Polaroid photo of something vaguely orange and green.

There was another problem with your post. It had some extra stuff at the end of the photo's URL address. (I don't know what this is called, but it always starts with a question mark.) The forum is realllllly picky about that. It wants things that end in ".jpg" or ".gif" or some other 3 letter photo file name. I've had problems with it many times when I've tried to post photos. The best way I've found to get a photo into the forum is:

1) Open the photo in new tab on your browser

2) Right click on the photo and select "Copy image location."

3) Switch back to the tab containing the Pyracy Pub forum where you're entering your post.

4) Click on the Polaroid button. A pop-up will open.

5) Press the "shift" and "insert" keys at the same time to paste the location into the pop-up.

Hope that helps (and doesn't sound patronizing.) B)

Mission_banner5.JPG

So... ye also gonna spend money to th' point yo'r broke all yo'r life due to incredible repairs and updates to yo'r home? :) I can heard Sterling complainin' of all that racket coming from yo'r home (when Sterling is not out t' sea).

A hearty welcome to ye, bloodyblade. Ye've managed t' build yo'rself a good place there.

:::Turns t' Governor Jim::: so... what now, "Guv'n'r"? Hmm? A fort t' keep we residents safe?

I'm still awaitin' m' imported illegal fabric and rare woods. B)

~Lady B

So... ye also gonna spend money to th' point yo'r broke all yo'r life due to incredible repairs and updates to yo'r home? :)

Gonna? Also?

Seems I've been broke all my life, and I don't even own a home!

You forgot to mention amassing and selling personal libraries; done that a few times too. :D