Pyracy Pub-towne

LadyBarbossa

Well Thank You, Ma'am. It's nice to be here.

Continuing on with what was started earlier, here's a picture of a house I could be happy with:

And I'd be a gentlewoman who's fallen on hard times, perhaps, and makes her living renting rooms, running a coffee/tea/chocolate house, and cooking for her guests. That way I have an excuse for knowing the rudiments of baroque dance and horseback riding. *S*

Oh, nonononono... I know all too well what happened when Cornwallis finally overtook a port. He brought with him a particular youthful gent (among others) who spawned wild tales with his band of green men running all over the Carolina countryside! Worse... t'was those under Cornwallis who was responsible for th' death of a particular Gentleman whom which I am most incredible fond of (and it's not Hector!)... where Camden be his final resting place.

Hehehehe, welcome, Ms Dobyns. Grand t' have ye here. By all means, lass... please, create a thread t' introduce yo'rself. ;) We'll give ye a proper Pub welcome.

Tis a nice place, Karadimos. Both of them. Oh, dont' mind Hook... any place with spirits of th' alcoholic kind, he'll be willin' to haunt. :lol:

~Lady B

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooo... chocolate. Ye have me sold. :P I fancy a good Hot Chocolate. And sounds like ye'll fit rather well with we Ladies of metal. Join us for a fine hunt either at my plantation or one of the hunts at Sterling's Plantation. Or another hunt elsewhere where the pirate gentry be frolicking.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!