Pyracy Pub-towne

LadyBarbossa

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG... th' Green Faiery strikes again! :lol:

***rolls a large cart, heaping with venison, turkeys, squirrls and tax collectors*** Hunting was good over at Sterlings, where do you want this lot? I need to head back for the second load.

Animal

Ooooo... right good hunting for ye, wasn't it, Animal? Don't fancy squirrel, Turkey I love but doesn't agree with me... and I'm not a cannibal... so, how much for one of the venison carcasses? Well, make that two? Perhaps a trade, with the remainder in gold and silver. ;)

~Lady B

***rolls the second cartload up, sans tax collectors (the little buggers are getting wise)*** LadyB, ye'll have ter dicker wit Bo on dat one, I'm just the supplier. Ramson, I'll take wot ever ya gots dat be cold an strong. Working up a bit o a thirst here.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Sorry 'bout not keepin everyone up ter date (well except fer Sterling...) but I have ter go ter Tortuga an see one of me Buccaneerin' friends... even tho he be a Frenchy, he can get me some Sterling bait.....

Will let ye all know how it turns out when I get back....

<OK ... in RL, I got a virus on me computer, I have it almost fixed... but not my internet access (or Music).....so I'm just checking in on Carol's computer....Will post more when I get mine fixed...>

Sorry 'bout not keepin everyone up ter date (well except fer Sterling...) but I have ter go ter Tortuga an see one of me Buccaneerin' friends... even tho he be a Frenchy, he can get me some Sterling bait.....

Will let ye all know how it turns out when I get back....

Sterling bait??? What one earth would I ever fall for???

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Besides hemp rope? :::Shrugs::: Oh, wait.. that's a short drop and a sudden stop... not a fall. But... close enough. :)

Ye know we loves ye, Sterling. Why else would we harass ye? Well, besides th' fact yo'r a Pyrate Hunter.

Well, James... :::clears throat::: You make a good arguement about that. But... Until they are proven to be either cattle or Klingon... I think they are human beings.

:::Ponders what Animal said then looks at Bo::: Well?

Yikes, Patrick! Th' evil computer nasties are at it again, huh? We eagerly await yo'r usual antics, mate.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Besides hemp rope? :::Shrugs::: Oh, wait.. that's a short drop and a sudden stop... not a fall. But... close enough. :)

Ye know we loves ye, Sterling.

Aye...**cough, cough**...
Well, besides th' fact yo'r a Pyrate Hunter.

fer shame... know ye not that oft times one colony's privateer were naught but another colony's pyrate? T'is but a thin piece of paper that separates my lot from the rest of yers...

Oh and my dear, no short drops and sudden stops yet in our time frame... nice and slow is that final race run...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Sterling bait??? What one earth would I ever fall for???

*ties rope to a bottle of Absinthe and drags it across the pier...*

Not quite but at least I like yer idea...

Crewe of the Archangel

:::pulls a Gibbs (slap to the back of the head) to QM James:::: NO! It's not Absinthe... it's Port! Th' Captain fancies Port!

::ponders::: Aye... true. True. ::pause::: A piece of paper... that ye do have. Wait... didn't it disappear when ye were "shipwrecked" off Key West?

A slow demise rather than a short drop and sudden stop? :::Cringe:::... ye must have pissed some people off. Either that or yo'r a good hempen dancer. :)

Syren... YES! Books! Definitely BOOKS! Though we be pirates, we are not that illiterate!

~Lady B

On contemplation, I think that, when I am not off on "acquisition" runs, I will be in my room at Pew's Inn, sipping my Death in the Afternoon — no matter what time of day or night it might be — and secretly writing a journal of my daring life amongst the privateers. Then, when I am too old to hoist a jib, I will have my memoirs published and retire on my residuals. I will end up the eccentric old woman sitting in a dark corner at PEW's, her hat askew, dressed in out-of-date clothes, a rusty cutlass her side, telling tales for drinks...her brain slightly fuzzed by all the Death in the Afternoon's she has imbibed over the decades. :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Captain fancies Port ...unless it is after hours ...then it is Absinthe. He knows where to get drink when needed. The good Captain Sterling's tab is always open at "The Silkie's Hide". (I must keep it open so that I may keep that fool Fionn on that ship somehow. Well, more to the point out om my establishment.) The more Sterling owes me the less fear I have that the place will fall down around Fionntan Murtaugh. The ship is on water as long as they don't ask the man to keep the thing from leaking and they keep him away from flames and out of the powder magazine and out of the rigging and out of the galley and out of the fighting top the only life that is in danger is Mister Murtaugh's.

:Drags himself out of the surf and upon the beach with a shark attached to his leg. Finds a piece of driftwood and beats the shark in the head until it lets go then yells; "Anyone fancy a shark steak?.........Anyone know a better way to catch these things?........Anyone got a spare peg leg?"

Bloodyblade

:Drags himself out of the surf and upon the beach with a shark attached to his leg. Finds a piece of driftwood and beats the shark in the head until it lets go then yells; "Anyone fancy a shark steak?.........Anyone know a better way to catch these things?........Anyone got a spare peg leg?"

Ahhhh... so THAT's where Quint went. :::as though yelling over shoulder to anyone::: PPEEEEEETTEEEEE!!!! WE FOUND YO'R PET SHARK QUINT!!!

I think Scuttle Sally gets first dibs on skewerin' that shark. ;) LLLLOOOOOOOOOOONNG story. ;)

~Lady B

Wlll be returning to 'Prosperity' with new Absinthe recipes. With several Absinthe cocktails under the belt, many will be added to the Ram Head's menu . . . . ;)

God Bless the french quarter . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I'll find him for three... but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten..... ;)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Hey...quit talkin' bout Absinthe....(IE Sterling Bait)or he'll figgure out alla bout th' pit trap.....

<got everything fixed on my computer and internet access.... well except for spell check.... :unsure: >

Gah.

:spits out Absinthe:

What godforsaken looney developed this drink. Rough. Bleech. Tasted like smoky black licorice. Not like a smooth Sambuca, it was very abrasive to the palate. AND, it's sneaky. Wow. It hit me about 4 hours later . . .Stealth Absinthe. But, we were in New Orleans . . .

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

It truly is the devil's drink . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Syren... YES! Books! Definitely BOOKS! Though we be pirates, we are not that illiterate!

~Lady B

SHHHH! Im reading....ok well actually I am looking at the lovely pictures..I think someone colored in this one.. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

T'was it REALLY that bad, Pew? that ye had t' spew it out?

~Lady B

SHHHH! Im reading....ok well actually I am looking at the lovely pictures..I think someone colored in this one.. :D

:D Readin' th' X rated version of 1,001 Arabian Nights?

~Lady B