PiP 2008 Photo Thread

Kate Souris

**slapping forehead**

Ye bloody horse marine... RAPE first! Then the women are happy and don't care what ye take....

wot ar ye talkin 'bout.....

if ya rape first....plus the cuddlin after.....

ya miss all the good stuff!!!!

if'n ya burn first.....thars nary a thing to rape or pillage!!!!

nope...listen to the ole sea-horse marine......

plillage first....then burn... :rolleyes: ...no wait....then rape.... :P .....then burn.....

find a lot easier to rape/cuddle when ya gots the plunder.....they ALL like the plunder.....thars always time to rape when ya got the plunder!!!

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh Dogge yer on to something, the gals be real willin when yer pockets is full of plunder..... not to mention all the clothing strewn about makes fer good kindlin'

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

No ye wouldn't because she was too busy puttin all the captains to bed

Wait a minute! I thought I was the one putting the Captains to bed!

Damn it Nell, back off or I'll have to take you out in a duel. Then I get Crispy and the massages too!!!!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

How did you ever get children? :)

It's plunder first, so you have gifts to give before rape. Then its pillage/burn so you have somewhere warm to lie for the minute or two of cuddling before you start the process over again with someone else. Dammit man! Is that the way they do things up north?

-- Hurricane

**slapping forehead**

Ye bloody horse marine... RAPE first! Then the women are happy and don't care what ye take....

wot ar ye talkin 'bout.....

if ya rape first....plus the cuddlin after.....

ya miss all the good stuff!!!!

if'n ya burn first.....thars nary a thing to rape or pillage!!!!

nope...listen to the ole sea-horse marine......

plillage first....then burn... :P ...no wait....then rape.... :P .....then burn.....

find a lot easier to rape/cuddle when ya gots the plunder.....they ALL like the plunder.....thars always time to rape when ya got the plunder!!!

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

No ye wouldn't because she was too busy puttin all the captains to bed

Wait a minute! I thought I was the one putting the Captains to bed!

Damn it Nell, back off or I'll have to take you out in a duel. Then I get Crispy and the massages too!!!!

Nya Nye Nya!!! ;p Diosa... sister dear.... we could use it to our advantage you know...them getting us confused.

And regarding Chrispy and massages, well I didn't catchcha because I was putting the Captains to bed Nya Nya~~~

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

Nya Nye Nya!!! ;p Diosa... sister dear.... we could use it to our advantage you know...them getting us confused.

And regarding Chrispy and massages, well I didn't catchcha because I was putting the Captains to bed Nya Nya~~~

I think not! I had already put two captains to bed that night (Sterling twice - woohoo!) then got a massage from Crispy, had Willie's arms around me and then capped of my evening spending a quite some time in the dark with Dogge, Capt Jim and the twins! Whew was I tired in the morning! :)

It will take you some work to keep up with me my dear!

I do like the idea of blaming things on you if I get in trouble though.... I'll keep that in mind.....

Edited by Goddess in the Bodice

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I think not! I had already put two captains to bed that night (Sterling twice - woohoo!) then got a massage from Crispy, had Willie's arms around me and then capped of my evening spending a quite some time in the dark with Dogge, Capt Jim and the twins! Whew was I tired in the morning! :)

Not to mention the ghost pulling at yer clothes!

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

I do like the idea of blaming things on you if I get in trouble though.... I'll keep that in mind.....

:P I will get you....you...... Dastardly Diosa!!

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

:P I will get you....you...... Dastardly Diosa!!

Muahahaha you and what army?

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Not to mention the ghost pulling at yer clothes!

I forgot I had ghostie time that night too! Wow... all the things I can do in one night. No wonder it took me a week to recover from PIP :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Oh yeah you think so huh???? well we'll see..We'll talk about it after this.( waves a bottle of the fairy at Diosa.)

<----is no dummy!

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

Oh yeah you think so huh???? well we'll see..We'll talk about it after this.( waves a bottle of the fairy at Diosa.)

<----is no dummy!

I see your bottle and raise you a bottle... we'll see who is standing at the end of the night (Hint - It won't be you....)

It was nice knowing you.... All the men are mine!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

<----is no dummy!

I see your bottle and raise you a bottle... we'll see who is standing at the end of the night (Hint - It won't be you....)

It was nice knowing you.... All the men are mine!

You forget my past deary!! I may be a few years older than you but am also a few years the wiser.....I see your 2 bottles and raise you a cask! They will be MINE!! ahem... I mean they ARE mine!! already..... I mean.... they belong to me....SEE!!

swigs hard off the bottle and wipes her mouth on her sleeve.....hmmmmph!

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

It's plunder first, so you have gifts to give before rape. Then its pillage/burn so you have somewhere warm to lie for the minute or two of cuddling before you start the process over again with someone else. Dammit man! Is that the way they do things up north?

-- Hurricane

So are ye sayin, all ye boys have to PAY fer it??? shame, shame... why the hell do ye think they call it rape?

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ah, I've never had to rape in me life. The damsels have given it willingly, in part because of the baubles brought to them. So much more fun then - givin' and takin'.

As I tell me crewe, what's the difference between a wife/girlfriend and a hooker? The hooker's a sure thing. You can spend $200 on dinner, drinks and dancing and still not get anything that night from the former. "A man always wonders if he'll get lucky. The woman already knows." And that's probably had men pissed off since they first began to stand upright... :P

The quickest way to getting nooky is two simple words, "Yes dear."

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

My hats off to ye Diosa, ye have this one well trained... :P

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Honestly Hurricane, I've never had to rape anyone, but then I've never had to pay fer it either... just ask the Mistress, I be as poor as a church mouse, she pays fer everything....snigger.

Crewe of the Archangel

-- Hurricane

So are ye sayin, all ye boys have to PAY fer it??? shame, shame... why the hell do ye think they call it rape?

we are men...believe...we always pay...one way or another...we always pay... :P

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

-- Hurricane

we are men...believe...we always pay...one way or another...we always pay... :P

;););)

Crewe of the Archangel

The quickest way to getting nooky is two simple words, "Yes dear."-- Hurricane

The Mistress stands and blinks twice at Hurricane's reply.

"Really!? Well, those are two words I've NEVER heard Captain Sterling speak to me before!" Her eyes narrow. "Best be listening to this man, Johnny.."

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Honestly Hurricane, I've never had to rape anyone, but then I've never had to pay fer it either... just ask the Mistress, I be as poor as a church mouse, she pays fer everything....snigger.

Oh, 'tis true...so true. This is what true love does...makes you crazy...and broke!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Just remember....Mission has a syringe and some mercury he's been dying ter use............ ;)

My hat's off to ye, Mr. Hand... tis so nice of ye to volunteer to go first where the doctor be concerned...

Crewe of the Archangel