PiP 2008 Photo Thread

Kate Souris

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fire mentioned earlier.... lantern cleaning was the order of the day the next morning... preventive measure so to speak.... and now we know why...

heck.. it looked like a huge fireball !! so much so that i thought maybe a tent caught on fire. fortunately, no such incident occurred..

some great shots in the pub really captured the mood. and Cheeky with her skirts up in front of the Padre - shame shame :unsure: ;P

Aw...Crap! Okay...you stand up on that wall with the wind blowing like crazy and wearing a silk dress...it was like wearing a sail!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

I didn't take very many pictures, but here are a few of my favorites :)

DSCN4376.jpg

Oh I love this one! Thanks fer making her day so special...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hey Nell!!!!

I know you wanted these...so here ya go. I went through the Callahan's pics that I copied from them Friday and found some of your 'sexy' images.... ( I would have had these up sooner, but I too was having computer issues over the weekend, seems the computers don't like us going to PIP)

You looking all Sexy

Nell1.jpg

And as always... Stynky running up and trying to grab every darn woman in sight....

Nell2.jpg

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

A few last ones before...

DSCF5872.jpg

DSCF5880.jpg

DSCF5888.jpg

DSCF5900.jpg

...I just give you the link to the lot of them.

Thanks so much Mary for giving me access to these so quickly. (Where are your photos? You always take such good ones...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Oh, good, you got pics of the Home for Wayward Pirates! (Can I use them? Pleeeeeese?) You got some really good ones...

08NovDecPIP061.jpg

08NovDecPIP062.jpg

08NovDecPIP027.jpg

For anyone who has doubts about what a great site, we had, this is the view out Keith and Lily's front door:

08NovDecPIP015.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Its always fun making Papa laugh - His laugh is so boisterous and whole hearted. I forgot the whole world would see these.. (blushes) LOL

ok I have to agree with Hurricane I do look a bit Heee Hawww - oh well ...what the hey... Nell is a shiner after all-

I have to admit after seeing these as fun as they are its always a reminder that I need to get my costuming more PC not that I didn't already know it....

Thanks for posting those D especially the one with Stynky ....God love him...somebody has to chase all the girls... it keeps em all happy. Stynky is one of the few men crazy enough to try and sweep Nell off her feet ;) ;)

XOXO

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Its always fun making Papa laugh - His laugh is so boisterous and whole hearted. I forgot the whole world would see these.. (blushes) LOL

ok I have to agree with Hurricane I do look a bit Heee Hawww - oh well ...what the hey... Nell is a shiner after all-

I have to admit after seeing these as fun as they are its always a reminder that I need to get my costuming more PC not that I didn't already know it....

Thanks for posting those D especially the one with Stynky ....God love him...somebody has to chase all the girls... it keeps em all happy. Stynky is one of the few men crazy enough to try and sweep Nell off her feet :D :D

XOXO

There are more of us crazy ones out there than you know, Nell. Watch out fer dey Animal!!!

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Funny, you don't look the part. I, on the other hand, look totally trashed. (So does Stynky...hee hee hee. Stynky got stinking.)

Mission_banner5.JPG