PiP 2008 Photo Thread

Kate Souris

Sterling for your graphic rendering....He is correct they were sitting indian style at 90 degree from each other.... Mission facing west, Deadeye facing south the light from the fire was coming from the direction that Dead-eye was facing but he was obscured by the shadows cast from his table full of instruments. Only the right side of Missions face could be seen but he was well lit by the fire and it was apparent from the expression on his face that he was intently listening to every word Dead-eye was saying ...hope that helps!!.. LOL

Say, you were there, weren't you? I only remember Edward showing up, asking if he could come in and then leaving [to get reinforcements, no doubt]. Then a bunch of people showed up, the identities of which I recall not, and the moment, she was abjectly destroyed.

Sterling...now you don't have to draw the chairs. That should make it easier, right? B)

Told you I was there... I didn't want to interrupt... I've had the pleasure of being on your end of a conversation with Dead-eye and wanted to let you enjoy it. I simply enjoyed the warmth of the fire and watching your face. B)

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to the Callahands for their fine work and amazing images. They will be cherished throughout the year. If I wore a hat, I would take it off to you all.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and your clan!!!!!

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Too Funny!!!

I had just pulled out a bunch of their battle pics and put them up too

PIP 08 battle pics

BTW this is NELL was too lazy to log Chrispy off

There are some gorgeous!!! pictures of you in the folder of you and Hurricane. my favorites are:

Diosa

Diosa

Diosa!!!

and this one really made me laugh:

wet wench!!

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Sorry for the ...ahem...lie there Jaded Jetty, but Mama had me sworn to silence. She wanted to surprise folks for Christmas. She said Poppa had finished about 6ooo shots and she uploaded them in time for the holidays... there is still a ton to come....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Do I gotta watch you people every second?

PiP2008149.jpg

You should have put the saw higher...then it could have read 'Lob gets a lobotomy.' :rolleyes:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Do I gotta watch you people every second?

You should have put the saw higher...then it could have read 'Lob gets a lobotomy.' :huh:

Uhm, yeah.... Well, he uhm... He stubbed his toe... And since Mr. Red Wake wasn't around, well someone need to be operated on.... :rolleyes:

(In best "Mom"ish voice) See what you get for leaving your toys laying around. Next time you'll know to clean up after yourself. :P

And besides, didn't you know that imitation is the best form of flattery? :D

Michael_banner.jpg

I would never have thought to find something like this in the photos!

PiP2008193.jpg

That is so going on my website with a suitable caption - if I can think of one that isn't too tawdry...

This is a nice shot of Jessi's face:

PiP2008197.jpg

I like this one of you two:

PiP2008215.jpg

(There's a fantastic shot of Kate earlier in the album, but it's sideways.)

This is a good one too:

PiP2008221.jpg

A nice one of the Sunset Cannon Firing Crew:

PiP2008287.jpg

The colours in this shot are gorgeous:

PiP2008295.jpg

Ditto (That's Silas, right?)

PiP2008301.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Michael and Kate got some nice shots of the Hanging. This is my favorite for some reason:

PiP2008355.jpg

(Check out that sexy calf...the one way in the background looking for it's mother.)

This is just about exactly the way I remember Sunday night in the Tavern:

PiP2008388.jpg

And there's pics like this that make me wonder why I have anything at all to do with Stynky. Gah.

PiP2008500.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

Michael and Kate got some nice shots of the Hanging. This is my favorite for some reason:

PiP2008355.jpg

(Check out that sexy calf...the one way in the background looking for it's mother.)

Woo woo! :ph34r:

I'm glad I wasn't in the way of any cameras when my (too big) bloomers kept falling down. I'll stick to laughing at your socks, heehee.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Mister Red Wake. I wonder of people called Edward Teach "Mister Blackbeard". By the way, I approve of the surgical practice on monkeys. Animal testing before anyone comes near me with a saw.

I volunteer the baboon

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Mister Red Wake. I wonder of people called Edward Teach "Mister Blackbeard". By the way, I approve of the surgical practice on monkeys. Animal testing before anyone comes near me with a saw.

OI, OI,OI!!!! I resemble that remark :ph34r:

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

I'm glad I wasn't in the way of any cameras when my (too big) bloomers kept falling down. I'll stick to laughing at your socks, heehee.

I did that on purpose, you know. To look more drunk and all. (Stynky later provided more than adequate incentive for becoming real drunk - and all.)

I should note that all the pics in the last two posts full of pics came from Michael and Kate's collection of photos. They appear to have added some since the first time I looked at it.

Mission_banner5.JPG

These are from Cheeky's photo collection. I am a trifle confused because many of them look identical to photos from Michael and Kate's collection - particularly of Lob, the twins at the beach and some of the other later photos. (Are they the same photos? Who took them?)

Ha ha ha!

3097563745_f2b0748722.jpg

Crocodile Tears?

3098465220_d066f9e824.jpg

Don't mess with the Captain:

3098650206_ce5caeef0a.jpg

"He's Dead Jim...":

3098446398_046f3f26d8.jpg

(And just where was the surgeon when he was shot? I mean to say, really!)

The All Girls Cannon Crew in Action:

3097783025_5501a5f7da.jpg

The vastly overshadowed M.A. dDogge Cannon Crew in Action:

3098650202_456d04db06.jpg

Check out those sexy calves. (The two way in the background on the far right side of the beach.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

"He's Dead Jim...":

He...? That's Mary diamond. Tsk. Tsk.

Oh! Sorry, Mary! After all those nice things I said about you previously, too. I thought it was Michael with his rifle. (He has a coat about that color.) Apologies.

Mission_banner5.JPG

"He's Dead Jim...":

He...? That's Mary diamond. Tsk. Tsk.

Oh! Sorry, Mary! After all those nice things I said about you previously, too. I thought it was Michael with his rifle. (He has a coat about that color.) Apologies.

Actually, it is Mary with my rifle.... She was kind enough to pick it up for me (I had tossed it aside as it was being problematic, again...)... And she got shot trying to return it to me...

I believe Cheeky compiles her favourite photos on her Photobucket, so it can be hard to figure out which photo belongs to whom when drawing photos from her account... But it does make for a great summary!

Edited by michaelsbagley
Michael_banner.jpg