Lucky Penny's Housewarming Party

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cow print?!? Perfect!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Lucius: "It is NOT perfect..."

Oh shoosh. Get outta here. This isn't your forum.

Lucius: "You and these...pirates.."

Yes. Now go away. Shoo! *handwave*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

*mutters under her breathe as Lucius leaves*

always was a stick in the mud....took forever to finish his addition at the Hall, from what I heard

:ph34r:

Aye, he be a right b@stard when he sees fit to it. But I give him a few points for good taste.

Reminds me..I 'ave t' do some touch-up work on that cloak and send it to the cleaners at some point..

Ah, a stitch-n-bitch's work is never done...

*is also reminded of somethign ELSE that she needs to do too! GAH!*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

What movie was that from Penny?

That would be Lucius Malfoy from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. :)

For those with only a vague familiarity with things Potter, he's Draco Malfoy's father..y'know..the bratty little blonde Slytherin kid? :)

Gee, no family resemblances at all. Hee.

Would be me stupid eyes not working well anymore. Maybe I better put on me glasses...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

*LOL* Ohboy. Someone went wandering in the other directories!

I wish that I could have done the premiere stuff, but being in the middle of the week like that (and not having made a lot of plans for it) I make up for it tomorrow.

It kind of worked out nicely this way...if I would have made it for all the midnight premiere stuff, there would be a lot of things I would be scrambling to do at work AND at home, and it's very likely my dress would not be wearable.

The move was a big dent in my schedule, to say the least.

Aye Penny, I agree wit' ya.

I moved just before PiP, and am still pickin' up th' pieces.

Me heart goes out to ya lass. Movin' is a pain in th' butt.

We must drink to releive the pain.

:D

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Arrrr Lucky Penny, ye be makin' a mighty fine Lucious Malfoy! Where did ye plunder the cane from? It be perfect!

Me youngest cabin boy makes a good Draco cuz his hair be light blond, although 4 years old be a bit young fer Hogwarts.

I was missin' the Trilogy Tuesday fer Lord of the Rings and I were ready to burn the theater down on the day they sold tickets; they didn't tell no one and proceeded to open it up fer the scalpers. The best I could do was send "flamin'" e-mails t'the scurvy dogs.

But I be watchin' the last movie this Friday. Worth the wait, sez I. And please be sharin' pictures o'your garb, lassie. I has a ken to see it.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Arrrr Lucky Penny, ye be makin' a mighty fine Lucious Malfoy! Where did ye plunder the cane from? It be perfect!

I commissioned the cane to be made for me after I saw it on eBay. I let the girl know that I was putting the costume together, and she was fine with making me one as long as she got pictures.

That reminds me..I need to dig up some other recent pictures I had taken in that costume and send them to her..

Something that you might not be able to see very well..I have a brooch that is a replica of the two Lucius wears in the movie (the coiled snakes on his cloak)..I had to pay a pretty coin for it, but it was only made in Japan and I have yet to see another one!

VERY nice costume werk, lass.

:)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

LP, I think ye be on the varge of a pirate haiku. Lessee wha' we c'n do here.....

Aye, Drinkin' be good!

I must, however, buy Rum.

It be gone...avast!

*bows*

Thank you . Thank you all.

;)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Something that you might not be able to see very well..I have a brooch that is a replica of the two Lucius wears in the movie (the coiled snakes on his cloak)..I had to pay a pretty coin for it, but it was only made in Japan and I have yet to see another one!

Aye, the details fer a replica be pricey; which is why I don't be doin' well on that point. I ain't got the coin.

Course I don't be makin' replicas, just look-alikes. ;)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.