Lucky Penny's Housewarming Party

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks over her shoulder at her closet.....floppy bunny-eared slippers slightly peekin' out* Arrrrrrrgh...no...thar be no slippers in thar. Really...no slippers at all.

*uses the ancient technique of distraction by rolling out another barrel of rum*

Captain of The Morrighan.

*flops down with a pair of fuzzy cowprint slippers!*

Ah, the apartment is moved into! A few small things at the old place, but nothing I can't get later in the week.

I should try to see if the DSL is up by some weird luck of chance, and if it is, this pirate will be fully back in the cyberworld! ARRR!

I need to get a new desk and entertainment center, but that should be easy..at least, I can hope. The entertainment center needs to be narrow to fit in the proper corner...there is one that the Former has, but I would need to spend about 300 buckeroos to get that one.

Er...riiiight. Not right now.

I am, however, missing rum. I need Private Stock. Tonight perhaps.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Congrats on getting moved in, luv; or moved out, whichever way ya want to look at it. I jes' be finishin' movin' meself. 'Tis a pain in the arse, if ya ask me!

Hope yer new place suits ya, and I be lookin' fer a bottle to crack open with ya.

The fun part be "makin' the place your own".

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

The ideas are there. Trust me.

Obviously, there has to be a Jolly Roger somewhere. I'm still deciding where and how.

The other idea is, given that I be a touch of a Harry Potter fan, is the idea of color themes for each of the Hogwarts houses. My bedroom is already going to be green and gray/silver (for Slytherin), but I am considering using the colors of the other houses on the living area, kitchen and bathroom.

This is by no means a definite choice yet :lol:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

Sounds right lovely. Would love to see what you do with the place.

Let me know if ya needs help with any artywerk or designs fer yer flag.

I be werkin' on me new place as well,in between everythang else.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

Ooh. Ya be temptin' me ye are. Hee!

Right now, I'm just plotting. I have to get all of the boxes emptied before I go doing any full-on decorating. But it should be very interesting to see how it turns out.

I mean really...if Slytherin gets the bedroom, who gets the rest of the rooms?

I'm thinking Gryffindor can take the living area, the more I contemplate it. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff have to confer on who gets the kitchen and bathroom.

There is a joke there about Slytherin in the bedroom", but I'll leave it to the collective imaginations of all the pirates out there.

You know who you are and what you're thinkin'!

Pardon me if I be a bit fresh, luv.

There is a joke there about Slytherin in the bedroom", but I'll leave it to the collective imaginations of all the pirates out there.

You know who you are and what you're thinkin'!

Pardon me if I be a bit fresh, luv.

Lemon fresh, ye are. But if I keep ye in the apartment long 'nough, y'might chase the fresh paint odor out :lol:

Arrrr! Ye be a Harry Potter fan too! Bless ye, lass.

We should be designin' a special pirate flag with an owl and a wand. :lol:

Me an' me oldest cabin boy like ter dress up fer the movies:

harry_mcgonagal.jpg

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Arrrr! Ye be a Harry Potter fan too! Bless ye, lass.

We should be designin' a special pirate flag with an owl and a wand.  :o

Me an' me oldest cabin boy like ter dress up fer the movies:

Ah, me word, it be a McGonagall and Harry Potter!

*beam!*

Aye, I was sucked in about a year ago. Strange how time flies. :lol:

A flag with an owl an' a wand..or perhaps an owl's skull in place of the human one...twisted, aye, but we be pirates an' all... :o

Hmm..or in my case, per'aps a snake's skull...

Actually, if ye wish t' see somethin' scary...feast yer eyes upon this, if ye will..

malfoycomparison.jpg

This was from back in June for the Order of the Phoenix release...we had a full Malfoy family, but my Draco and Narcissa weren't in this picture. :o

Totally kewl stuff Lucky!!

Any of ya be into Lord of The Rings too?

Ah! Caught me there too!!

In fact, the project I am working on this week is finishing off the embroidery on a very cool Elvish dress...

It won't be entirely done when I finally wear it, I'm sure, but no one will be the wiser I hope.....*wibble!*

What movie was that from Penny?

That would be Lucius Malfoy from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. :)

For those with only a vague familiarity with things Potter, he's Draco Malfoy's father..y'know..the bratty little blonde Slytherin kid? :)

Gee, no family resemblances at all. Hee.

Bet it looks great with them slippers! :huh:

The little voice of Lucius in the back of my head is already sputtering at the idea of wearing fuzz cowprint slippers.....

The expletives are ...quite creative.