What kind of weather are you having?

Silent

Cold....hard frost this morning. Everything is frozen, so naturally, I have to go into town to pick up my better half at the auto repair place. :lol: Four-wheel drive is not very helpful on black ice.

And thanks, guys, for you empathy over the dog. Yeah, it was a sad day, but he was an old dog, and had a good life. He's running with his buddy now, with no worries. :huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cold, cold, cold.................................

Ransom, you have my sincerest condolences on the loss of your dog. We lost our 10 year old, Pepe, a few months ago and I'm still heartbroken. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Not just Cold...but FRICK'N COLD!!!

If anyone saw the Packer/NY Giants game last night...you know that our temps were -24 degrees up in Green Bay, WI.

Now...it's snowing like crazy...

I don't feel too bad,

My parents let me know that they got 2 feet of snow in Syracuse, NY.

I'll take the snow any day...

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

I should check on my friend Tracey - she lives up in Delta Junction, Alaska. It gets to 70 below zero up there (although a couple of years ago, she recorded -90 degrees! Yikes!!)

It's rumoured to get down to the 20's in the hills around here this week with snow at some of the the lower elevations. THAT should be interesting; we got some of that last year and we really aren't equipped for snow.

RHJMap.jpg

My feet are cold...my nose is cold....I dont like to be cold :unsure:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Grey and bleak.... and the ground is covered with &*$^#**$ SNOW....

I HATE SNOW....

I'm not sure when I'l get my car dug out... Ugh,,, that going to be a lot of shoveling......

I thought all the heat was going out the windows in the RV.....they arn't to bad.... but the wall are like an the inside of an ice box..... Good thing I have a lot of wool blankets and warm clothing.....

I HATE SNOW.....

Cold, frost covered ground, with a light snow falling.

I'm with you Cheeky, on the woodburning fireplace. We have a woodburning stove insert where the fireplace used to be. It's our main source of heat (our other source is ceiling heat — and whatever rocket scientist thought of putting heat in the ceiling, ought to be shot). And if the power goes out, I can still be warm, make tea, or heat soup and rolls for supper. :ph34r:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

This week we've been averaging highs in the 20's and lows about 5-10's with snow flurries every now and then. Of course being the polar bear I am, I've just been wearing my jeans, t-shirt and windbreaker jacket while working outside. (I do roadside assistance for AAA Motor Club)

I love the winter!

Oh you're one of those AAA Doods!? woah - hat's off

The sun is out! the sun is out!!!!

...........ok, so it's cold....

But the sun is out!!!!

It was zero when I woke up this morning, and everything feels like the land of the dead. The snow creaks with that awful crunch that happens at these temperatures, and the air only moves to bite your face.

How I love Wisconsin!

Your most and obliged humble servant,

William Dezoma

• 2 weeks later...

That inbetweeny weather..when you're not sure which coat or jacket to wear...my car looks like a closet! :lol:

Today felt like an early spring day. The sun was shining, the wind was crisp, and the clouds were perfectly puffy with a brilliant bright blue sky.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

In true Indiana fashion....the weather the last couple of days have been pretty cold...then we got some snow....then we got some rain....and then the temp is going to be in the 50's....all this in just one weeks time.

Today is a rainy, dreary, gray day....and Eyore day it is today.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Rain, Rain and even more Rain...ooh, and we had a thunder storm this mornin' too. I just love thunder storms.

Unseasonably warm...yay!

Way Cool Pic Matusalem!!!

Today feels likd a typical Spring day in the burgh.