What's yer pirate name?

El Pirata

Mad Sam Vane

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

El Pirata,

I be " LONE DRINKER"!

Imagine dat!

Holy cow. That made me laugh. I spewed water on my monitor and keyboard. I must say that water up the nostrils, err out the nostrils, is a hell of a lot easier on ya than a carbonated fluid.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

LOL I be Peg Leg Jackson at your service.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I typed Scupper and up it came.

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

AYe Lassies, n' Laddys,

Tha' link be screwy....

I first put in me name here, n' got "Horse Harry"

Then I's put in me name me parents gave me n' got "Buckthorn Varlet"

Dunno...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

this site be lettin you pick if you be a "bouy" or "gull"...and be askin you other questions too.

:lol:;);)

This'n I be Black Roger Flint

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Or

Dread Pyrate Read

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Accordin' to the first site, I be...yes, yes... "Wooden Head." Imagine that.

The second site dubbed me Red Mary Kidd: "Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! "

Hah!

--Mab

Prepare to be boarded!

wiff me legal name=Mighty Ripper

wiff me pirate name=the Butcher

wiff me street name=Mad Dog Bonney

Bloody Jenny Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

looks like we be sisters capt weaver!

:huh::lol::huh:

Bloody Mary Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Um...hehehe...erm....it seems...ah...that I'm...hehe...someone called

CANNIBAL DRAKE IRONMAN

Which might pose a WEE bit of a problem since I am, in fact, a woman....

:huh:

At the second site I came up with this:

Captain Grace Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

No comment there... :huh:

das

looks like we be sisters capt weaver!

:huh::huh::huh:

Bloody Mary Rackham

and I've always loved the color pink.

in high school I wore nothing but shade of pink .

sisters it is

:lol:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

At the first site with me real name I'm Mad Dog Bonney

With me pirate name I be The Lone Drinker

At the second site I be Black James Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planing make you a fine reliable pirate. Arr!

Is it just me or is there a kindof theme running here? Few of the names are that original, and the sayings are pretty much the same. All in all it is kindof interesting. Not as good as picking your own name or persona but still kindof interesting all the same. :huh:

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!