What's yer pirate name?

El Pirata

What be this talk of reel names? I have one name erned with the blood of conquest, the smell of gunpowder, the rumble of gold in a hold, and the breeze of the ocean.

Eye have walked thru fire, been stabbed by steel, and still walk this plane. Be ye witches, I think not.

So speeks Capt Viper Pirate, owner of Bowhunter, a fine Bark. Defended by many cannons and a dangerous mob crew

354animateflag1-thumb.gifHomesig.jpg

Well mates, me first pyrate name be Fancy Pants Pete, me second be Daxx the Magnificent.

One for weekdays and one for Sundays, I fancy.

Oh, would you look at that, time for more rum, who's joinin' me? :lol::lol:

Artie.

Got me another. Bloody Anne Bonney. Guess that gives the game away.

well Artie ma dear,

anyone who offers rum is a friend indeed

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

In the old days before I shaved off the beard and the hair was Blackbeard

After that my title switched to Christopher Shannon

Now, since my recent promotion to President of the Fraternal Order of Rakish Devients, my name is Captain "Scurvy", due to the lime green and gold pirate coat I doned that was made for me by an old lady in town. I hated the color at first, but she was so sweet about it, I couldn't turn her down