Your Yesterday

Caraccioli

"Now that it's all over, what did you really do yesterday that's worth mentioning?" - Coleman Cox

Me, I decided to purchase and put up Christmas lights on my house for the first time. (I figured I had been enjoying everyone else's lights on my early morning walks, so I was due.)

You?

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got me some breeches, I did.

And some music, and lots of pyratey gifts for folks! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and I stocked up the bar real good for the ice-storm we were supposed to have today...but it did na happ'n :rolleyes:

I need a t-shirt that says: I was promised freezing rain, but all I got was wet! :rolleyes:

Really could have made good use of that day off work too...

That's a tough one. Well, I was singing "Personal Jesus" most of yesterday, and I came up with some worst-case scenarios in which to be in my deathmobile. I also gave a shot at imagining what my colleauges would look like if they were their opposite sex. I swallowed my own vomit, too. Well, not really, but the prior activity almost triggered some up-chucking.

I was permitted to sacrifice my body to the heathen gods of "Work" for overtime. This, just after I did the full-body massage thing.

Think I'll be payin' fer that t'morrow. Errrrrr, is that t'day?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

"Now that it's all over, what did you really do yesterday that's worth mentioning?" - Coleman Cox

Wellll....I really can't mention it....heh :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

yesterday i auditoned for 'beauty and the beast' (local production) and find out thirsday when i come in for the meeting to find out what i'm doing in it and i'm also doing stage crew and art design! wish me luck. more details when they become available ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Spent most of yesterday at my little swabs yearly "art show". Nothing earth shattering but it's neat to see how the kids art improves over the years.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

My yesterday was spent trying to breathe and rest. Actually, that's how my whole weekend has been-lol! I caught the cold that's been going around. The thing is I somehow I dodged it since late September, but alas, it finally caught up to me, ugh! Today I'm breathing a little bit clearly than before. I'm just hoping it stays that way and then eventually goes away completely. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I was in Key West pillaging and plundering my measly black guts out at Pirates in Paradise.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Yesterday I decked the halls and everything else that was standing still..

today? I am on the floor having a tantrum after reading Hurricanes post ^just kidding - glad u all are having a great time and eagerly awaiting pics :D:D

I was in Key West pillaging and plundering my measly black guts out at Pirates in Paradise.

Lucky dog!

I moved my auxiliary refrigerator yesterday. I've been wanting to do that for about 8 months. I finally asked the neighbor to help my. Funny how easy that was... 8 months...

"Am I not?"

Hummm...washed the dishes, cleaned clothes, cleaned the cat boxes, swept the floor around the wood stove.....

What? OH, worth mentioning.

Ah, well, er......I bought a gallon jug of Tattoo. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hmmmmm..... let's see.......

I got up at 4am (typical) went to work, gated assorted member of this Pub with gate passes to come on board.

Wrangled two writers and two actors (not as easy as it sounds) to be on time for signing DVD's.

Spent several hours wrapping gifts for the Disney adopt a Family event, went BACK to the store to make sure everyone who was signing was there, saw a few Pubbers in line outside and hugged same, went inside hugged Pirate actors and warned them about Pubbers in line ;)

Went back to office and worked until my off lot meeting, went off lot and got back 2 hours later at which time I went BACK to the store to see if anyone had killed anybody. They hadn't. (Good Pirates!)

Ran into Pubber Jacky Tar, took him back to the store and introduced him to Pintel and Marty, went back to my office to finish up a few things, left at 4pm to take Pirate dog to dog park....

Went home, had a Mai Tai and fell asleep in the sofa!

And now.... it's another day in Yo Ho Paradise. ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

My yesterday was spent trying to breathe and rest. Actually, that's how my whole weekend has been-lol! I caught the cold that's been going around. The thing is I somehow I dodged it since late September, but alas, it finally caught up to me, ugh! Today I'm breathing a little bit clearly than before. I'm just hoping it stays that way and then eventually goes away completely. :)

hope you feeling better, christine.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I finally managed to get the Romex run through the ceiling of my living room for the fan I purchased for my pirate-themed living room! (It only involved drilling holes in the walls, removing moldings, drilling holes in the moldings, removing some of the ceiling in the basement, drilling multiple holes in 100 year-old iron wood floor joists (it seemed like iron wood) and removing a part of the floor in the bathroom so I could get the Romex around the corner of the ceiling and wall.) But the wire is installed! :huh:

Now all I have to do is actually install the fan. And repair all the damage I've done. :huh: (It's a cool fan. Very much like a pirate would have had if they had had electricity. :huh: )

"Am I not?"

Indulged in deliberate daydreaming..ok for me it was worthwhile :lol:

Well... I spent the day ripping apart old clothes and putting them back together again, then went off into a dark corner, blared rock music, and pretended to be angsty. They told me to act my age, I acted my age... :ph34r:

Don't act angsty. Be angsty.

"Just be the ball...be the ball...be the ball. You're not being the ball Danny."

"It's kinda hard when you keep talking like that."

"Ok, sorry. I'm not talking now...I've stopped talking...Not talking. Just be the ball."

(Harley Quinn was one of my favorite characters on the Batman:TAS show. Have you seen the one where she decided to go straight? Great stuff.)

"Am I not?"