PIRATECON 2007

Bosun Carmina

Seika and everyone else,

Not sure if we be looking at the same forum. I've only posted five pics so far but they all be from PyrateCon I. And there be more to come, including one of you and your man!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL . . . well, lass, just don't get pointed into a compasswind and lose your head! Please feel free to take the photo Captain Jasper took of you and your man.

BB

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

Ahoy Mates,

Seems like I must've got meself lost in a fog bank since pyratecon. It was me an me first mate piratical adventure in garb. And we be meetin' with some of the many names we here so much about. We left New Aaarleans with some Grand memories, and new found friends. we met the Black Fox and his first mate Cynthia from Pyrates Way. (Fine rag), Marquis Michael Macloud, Jamaca Rose, Mad Salley and Chumbucket, The King, Cap'n Slappy, Scarlett Harlott, Clay from Studio City Tattoos, Mad Eye Mitch and many others.

This weekend will will be attendin' ( invadin') the Tennessee Rennaissance Festival for Pirate Weekend. I am hopin' to be meetin' some more pirates thar also.

Pictures..............I have several pictures on myspace......some I pillaged so I could share.

Captain Jack Snake is also myspace id. feel free to be lookin' B)