Royaliste Holloween Ghost Cruise..

the Royaliste

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o:o " RRRRR!!!!....(Bows to the Quartermaster), A RRRight fine job, there , me 'Quill!!!....All of you really captured truely great moments from a ' Hellava' day!!!!....( Looks at bottom prints, see's own arse, and), *BLUSHES*, 'Rollinonthefuggindecklaffinmefrigginarseoff!!......See you real soon,.... M-O-U-S-Eeeeeee!!!!!............ :o

:o Oooooooooooh man, I have been cracking up on and off for the last 24 hours or so, every time I think of our singing of the Mickey Mouse Club song or about the 'full moon over the SF Bay' incident!!!

I gotta say, we sang that song with truly piratical FEELING!! Everyone on key, nice n' loud so they could hear us, nice n' slow too, just like Cubby and Annette used to....

M-I-Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, *pause*

K-E-Y *pause*

M-O-U-S-Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

We ended it with a big cheer, whooping and hollering and every ship in earshot of us cracking up laughing!! Damn, that had to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a looooooooooong time!!!

BUTT, then again, the look on their faces on the dock when ye' dropped yer draws Cap'n....

:o:o:o:o

Oooooooooooooh gawd me sides arrrrrrrrrrr achin'!!!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

:o Well, ya gotta admit, they were in full sail and we DIDcome at 'em with just a couple o' sails up and our motor runnin' and buzzed around them in a big circle like a hornet, diving in and stingin' em over n' over! :o:o:o I figured it was payback for the time the Chieftain and the Lynx motored off on us and didn't want to play, but hey, mebbee next time we'll put up a few more so they won't have anything to snivel about eh? (Nah, actually the Lady Washington crew seemed to be quite good humored about it all and were very much in the spirit of the whole thing. )

:ph34r: All things bein' equal, 'twas still one great weekend and Sea Battle, an' wif' alla the fine company, well, It'd be hard to match again!..(Really need to update me website now!!!!....And again, Great photo's, women!!!........(still a wee bit shy 'bout me arse, but, oh, well, I kin always 'photoshop' the double RR's in!!!).......... :ph34r:

Fabulous photos!!!!

Great weather. Great battle. Great fun.

and

Great arse, Captain!!

:ph34r:

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

Ah!! Me mistake Captain! T'was me darned hearing issues again. You know me, deaf as a door nail when there's any other sound going on and I figured that had to be what their complaint was. :) An incorrect assumption on my part, so I standzzz corrected. :ph34r:

Aye Hellava, them be cute lil' buns aint they?!!! :ph34r:

And ye' know Cap'n... if we keep talkin' about the double RR's like this, ye' know whats gonna happen.... We'll all end up down at the tattoo parlor after a few rums That will make for an interesting Kodak moment, eh?!!

AHoy! Great photos indeed! Carrie...there's only one way to describe what be going through me mind in that photo (on the bus)...PINK COWGIRL HATS!

Also, I was probably also bein' haunted by memories o' pirate campfire stories....

"Aaannnd then the ghostly girlscout knocked on the door threeee times. KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! 'Buy me cooooookieeeeessssss....' she hissed...." :ph34r:

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Well if I do get the "Official Royaliste Crew Tattoo", it isn't going on my arse, because when I'm 90 and telling my grandkids allllllllll about the day Grandma, Grandpa, Captain Gary and the crew blasted the sh*t out of the Lady Washington, they are going to say

"C'mon Grandma!!! Show us your tattoo!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease Grandma, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?!!!!"

and I don't want to have to drop my bloomers to do that. So, if I do it, it's going on my shoulder, where it will show in my wench outfit, but not in a business suit and can still be covered by a T-shirt.

(Can ya tell I've been giving this a bit of consideration already?)

:) ..."Aye, Lassie, that I see!!!...Shoulder's 'll hafta do,( Goin' on me left one, soon) as, to sight the obvious, methinks Hellava will be the only one sportin' the Double RR's on the Arse!!!........'You know, ( DUH! ) eh? And, We don't need Saber a wavin' a cutlass up n' down the Mission, do we???"............. :ph34r:

:ph34r: All things bein' equal, 'twas still one great weekend and Sea Battle, an' wif' alla the fine company, well, It'd be hard to match again!..(Really need to update me website now!!!!....And again, Great photo's, women!!!........(still a wee bit shy 'bout me arse, but, oh, well, I kin always 'photoshop' the double RR's in!!!).......... :ph34r:

Aye, Cap'n, methinks a double RR on yer cheeks'd be a right proper addition. :ph34r:

A fine briefing on yer weekend activities, maties! And a grand sight of all those tall ships in the bay. Be makin' me tear up at the sight.

Redd, ye be a fine outfitted pirate; I likes yer coat mate.

Carrie, yer pictures made me feel like I were there meself.

Quill, yer wit is as sharp and wicked as yer rapier lass.

And nice arse, Captain Gary. :ph34r:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

and I don't want to have to drop my bloomers to do that. So, if I do it, it's going on my shoulder, where it will show in my wench outfit, but not in a business suit and can still be covered by a T-shirt.

(Can ya tell I've been giving this a bit of consideration already?)

Well, ye know...aside from the fact that maybe showin' yer grandmotherly arse might be a wee bit scary to the kids...it WOULD convince 'em that you ARE a pirate...doin' something like that!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hmmmmmmm.... me thinks maybe some of the graphic artists here might like to try submitting a design for consideration, eh?

Here is window of the Royaliste, which shows the distictive double RR's and the decorative flourishes above and below.... Maybe show that with some nice shading? Or maybe with the Jolly Roger in the middle where the window is? Maybe straight rather than slanted? Hmmmmm...

DBWindow.JPG