The Legoland Windsor Invasion

Filch

And I think it's about time Barney graced us with a song - just not one about football or computers (though I know good songs on both subjects...)

The biggest favour I could be doin' yer Cap'n Foxe is by not singin' a song fer ya.

Whatever joy ye may be gettin' out of takin' the mickey out of me offkey warblin's will be more than offset by the pain that I be likely ter be doin' to yer ears! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer did be makin' a grab fer a part of me body that I wish ta be grabbed by no man once.

Oo errr me takes it yer means 'at all' n not 'more n once' :ph34r:

I really am looking forward to meeting you all at the Legoland gig in a couple weeks.

It'll be great te welcome ya to our lil happy family Mistress :ph34r:

Make him my slave and we can reconsider.

Consider me havin reconsidered... now pray tell Cpt Foxe :ph34r:

YOU CAN'T BE OLD AND WISE IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN YOUNG AND CRAZY...

I really can't figure out if having to put up with Filch is a good thing, and I'm definitely not sure it's worth more than MacStink's booze offer!

I mean, if Filch was may slave would he actually do what he was told? (and Filch, if you read this may I direct you to this THREAD)

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

youse be getting a flea in the earhole young master filch, watch what you say, because we're watching!

I wanna be knowin' why young master Filch appears to be neglectin' his educashun' agin. I be thinkin' that Skavenger may need to be told. :huh::huh::huh:

Master McBarnacle, if I may be of any assistance. I present myself to you as one... um... "trained" in the education of surly youths. :huh:

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

I'd point out Kass that McBarnacle probably isn't talking about the same type of education that you are, but you'd only accuse me of spoiling your fun.

And Filch, for all that fancy educating you still can't spell "barnacle"

Now, does anyone else think that McStink's new signature pic makes him look like a beardy version of the girl from Blair Witch?

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Filch, for all that fancy educating you still can't spell "barnacle"

May I put across three very important points:

1) The conversation is drifting away from legoland and more on personal issues so could we all get back on the issue involved.

2)The spelling mistakes regarding Mac.B is delibrate as i know it winds him up.

3) May i propose that we continue this conversation over on the forum intitled "calling sheppey pirates"

That will be all.

Filch out.

there's a huge load of paperwork just come through from legoland, telling us the do's and don'ts, mostly don'ts! i do believe filching is one off the don'ts.

thank you for noticing my new signature thingy cap'n foxe.

i'm on the side of angels........but the devil is my best friend