The Legoland Windsor Invasion

Filch

:lol: Ahoy there shipmates B)

The U.K pirates will soon be invading legoland for the merry public.

There be plenty to do( but as a pirate weve always got something to do)

We will be legends of piracy( or just well known) after this event.

We cannot wait B)

B):lol::lol:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, my reputation preceeds me, does it? :ph34r:

Aye, I am that same Kass, friend of Captain Foxe. He just told me of your lovely festival on Monday and I am thrilled that my ship will land in time for it.

I look forward to making your acquaintance, McBarnacle, and yours, young Filch! :ph34r:

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

Filch! Behave yourself or I'll tell your mother. :ph34r:

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Does she know who he was fumbling under the blanket with last weekend?

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

i have no idea who filch was cosying upto under a blanket, please pray tell cap'n foxe. was it when we were partaking of that rather good sailor's drink you made? for not much after that i lost a sail and only had 3 sheets to the wind!!!!! :lol:

but please, we wouldn't set you up with a dodgey musket and iffy slowmatch on purpose, we not that nasty! honest! ask anybody, we're total angels, never do windups or misbehave in that manner!

i'm on the side of angels........but the devil is my best friend

i have no idea who filch was cosying upto under a blanket, please pray tell cap'n foxe.

Aye Cap'n Foxe we all be dyin' ter know who filch was a' cosyin' up ter las' weekend.

Especially his ma' who's jus' navigated herself to these 'ere waters today. ;):lol::lol:

Oh yes, I've heard lots of nice things about the Sheppey Pirates, how they're very very sensible and never ever have a laugh at other people's expense... B)

I think I'm going to wait and see what Filch offers me to keep my mouth shut before I divulge anything... pirate y'see...

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

6 bottles of spitfire, bottle of brandy and a pouch of me own blended pipe baccy for the infomation on our dear lil' filch. :)

Aye then young master filch,

The biddin' be started. Yer'd better be puttin' yer own bid in like and real quick afore the info be made common knowledge. :P

Aye lads an' lasses. Me ship's crew, tha HMS Stranglehold set sail an' helped initiate some wee powder monkeys at LegoLand, California! Twer a splendid time. I hopes yer adventure in tha UK are as rewardin' as ours were! :P

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

If Filch is going to top that he'll need to save up his pocket money for weeks!

Oh, I think this is going to get messy before it's resolved!

(And MacStink, don't think I haven't realised that your bid is based on the almost certainty that I'll mix it all together and pass it round! Crafty...)

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

(And MacStink, don't think I haven't realised that your bid is based on the almost certainty that I'll mix it all together and pass it round! Crafty...)

And you could be equally crafty as well Cap'n Foxe - and do the passing round when macstink's not there!

But you'd already worked that one out, hadn't you? :P

We naval types are far too gentlemanly for that. :lol:

Besides, MacStink's quite amusing when he's been at my concoctions...

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk