The Legoland Windsor Invasion

Filch

i admit i add colour to the events we attend! i admit i completely forget the words to songs when it's my turn to lead the campfire singsong! but as to make an offer that is purely based on the notion that you, the great campire singer mr foxe, would prepare a fine beverage from my bid for imfomation on master filch, is, completely right! dammit been sussed! oh well!

will have to think of something else to use in the bidding!

i'm on the side of angels........but the devil is my best friend

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It never ceases to amaze me how many of our favourite songs seem to end with the words "Oh bollocks to it".

I never said that your bid was unacceptable MacStink, I'm just waiting to see what young Filch comes up with (when his mummy lets him on the computer...). I might keep the bowl of baccy to myself though :)

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

We naval types are far too gentlemanly for that. :huh:

Besides, MacStink's quite amusing when he's been at my concoctions...

Aye, Cap'n Foxe - that he is. Especially when he goes to sleep in a puddle and doesn't realise it! :lol::huh:

B) Argh!!!!! B)

I be doin no slave work for no lilly livred pirate.

i be making your ammunition as well remember, no filch, no musket balls!!!

i hope ye change your mind for ye own sakes

Filch Out B)

i be making your ammunition as well remember, no filch, no musket balls!!!

i hope ye change your mind for ye own sakes

Nae worries be there Master Filch,

We can always rely on Brownie ter be doin' our musket balls and most of our crew have an inklin' of how ter be makin' 'em so yer presence is not bein' essenshul in that regard. B)B)

B) I guess you havnt heard then master macbarnacle, i got brownie and my monkey slipped and, well how can i say this but brownie wont be making any more musket balls. B)

(unless i dreamed the whole thing) B)B)

arrr, young master filch is trying to show his teeth, but more practise is required for it to be of effect!

if memory serves, it be master filch who made a bit of a ricket whilst making our musket balls, so don't be bragging bout that!

anyhow, you were never a bilge rat in the crew, you're a powder monkey till the cap'n see's fit to premote you!

oi, macbarney, i didn't fall asleep in a puddle, i just ended up laying in one for a bit because i couldn't be bothered to get up!! and yes, fruity beverages played a part in that!!! :ph34r:

indeed cap'n foxe, a fair many song does indeed end with such a phrase. though i seem to remember being a bit more colourful in my use of language when i fluffed my turn to sing!!!! :ph34r:

I think at this stage McStink leads the bidding.

Skavenger, what good is it to me if Filch is camp slave? Make him my slave and we can reconsider.

Filch, you'd better come up with a bid soon mate :ph34r:

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

oi, macbarney, i didn't fall asleep in a puddle, i just ended up laying in one for a bit because i couldn't be bothered to get up!! and yes, fruity beverages played a part in that!!! :ph34r:

Aye, macstink, I cam empamathise with ye there.

There's a few places that I couldn't be bothered getting up from after a bout or 2 of fruity beverages...........

............parks, fields, walls outside pubs, bus shelters to name but a few. :ph34r::ph34r:

you just wander off, barney, when you've partaken of fruity beverages!!!

mistress kass, you must be thinking that all us sheppey pirates are complete loons!!!

you just wander off, barney, when you've partaken of fruity beverages!!!

mistress kass, you must be thinking that all us sheppey pirates are complete loons!!!

Tis one of me personas it be true when the fruity juice has started ta course thru' me veins.

Could be worse - you could get the persona where I talk 'bout nothing bar footy and computers or, horror of horrors, where I be thinkin' that I be the world's greatest comedian! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Tis one of me personas it be true when the fruity juice has started ta course thru' me veins.

Could be worse - you could get the persona where I talk 'about nothing bar footy and computers or, horror of horrors, where I be thinkin' that I be the world's greatest comedian!

er, nothing new there then, you don't even have to be drunk to do that!!!!!

Half a dozen bottles of Spitfire, a bottle of brandy, and a bottle of rum?!?!

Good God man! You really do want to know don't you!

Or are you just worried that you might have got so drunk on beer and brandy that it was in fact you under the blanket with Filch and you can't remember?

I wonder what Mrs Macstink would bid... :ph34r:

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

er, nothing new there then, you don't even have to be drunk to do that!!!!!

Come come now,

I be behavin' meself the last couple of years regardin' that matter (the not-so-subtle hints finally workin' their way inbto me grey matter after a few short years an all!). I didn't even be menshunin' that there be footy on while we were raidin' Swansea did I? :ph34r::ph34r:

Now now fellas, let's just accept that you're both amusing in your own ways when you've been on the bottle...

And I think it's about time Barney graced us with a song - just not one about football or computers (though I know good songs on both subjects...)

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

i know it wasn't me he was snuggling/fumbling with under the blanket, i can assure you cap'n foxe, i wasn't THAT drunk!!!!

i'm just a nosey git, that's all!

I don' be knowin' about that ta be fair macstink.

Yer did be makin' a grab fer a part of me body that I wish ta be grabbed by no man once. :ph34r:

Of course, ta also be fair ta ye, it may have be havin' somethin' ta do with me makin' out I were ta be drinkin' yer grog without yer permishun' than out of any "inclinations" though! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

if you think the banter between me & barney is bad here, you should see what those 'orrible gits have been saying bout me on our own forum. they's reckons i need professional help, because i suggested we needed some bare breasted female pirates in the crew, to help fend off unfavourable winds and such like, cos we aint got a figure head depicting a bare breasted woman to do that. they've made suggestion that i've lost the plot and shouldn't use all the tissues up! what the hell does that mean???!!!!????

:ph34r: