What service may I do you?

Tia Dalma

[dread leaves the bar, walks into the night thinking: sleep, what is that?

the she-serpent knows where i've been. there is no sleep, i must send capt. death his fill before i rest. only then will "jones" release me...]

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[dread leaves the bar, walks into the night thinking: sleep, what is that?

the she-serpent knows where i've been. there is no sleep, i must send capt. death his fill before i rest. only then will "jones" release me...]

Den sleep will be yer reward Pirate~~

Davey Jones, him taste the blood of sailors in da waters you sail. You never satitate da hunger he feel. So, wat hope have you?

Hmmmmmm ~~I will gift yu wit rest Pirate.

Sleep.

An no dreams.

Tia Dalma

"An' so ` he carve out him heart!"

Hi Tia.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Captain Sterling knocks lightly on the Tree house door. Gaining entrance he asks to have a word with Tia Dalma.

"I wish your advice Lady," he begins. "There are two women in my life, each holds a special place in my heart. Each claims they care for me, but then each also cares for others. One has spurned my proposal of marriage twice, the other I fear to even ask. My thougths are to return to the sea and think of naught but my daughter and her well being."

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Captain Sterling knocks lightly on the Tree house door. Gaining entrance he asks to have a word with Tia Dalma.

"I wish your advice Lady," he begins. "There are two women in my life, each holds a special place in my heart. Each claims they care for me, but then each also cares for others. One has spurned my proposal of marriage twice, the other I fear to even ask. My thougths are to return to the sea and think of naught but my daughter and her well being."

:lol: I'm not sure what Tia would recommend, but I think you need to "get outa Dodge" before the mushroom cloud goes up! You're sitting at ground zero, mate. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

If EYEs may... Me thinks fish or cut bait!

May the truth be shown brightly

and your heart guarded....

Find a third and fly like a bird... :o

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Just a brief FYI...

Tia regrets being away but was sent on location at the last moment and will be back next week to catch up on all requests.

I guess I ought to say she's off meditating somewhere or something... but if the schedule holds true she'll be back next week. :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is just getting a bump up.

Tia Dalma will be back in port sometime near the end of the week and should be back to posting next week.

Fault is not her own... blame the fool that blew up an FX rig too early and put everyone behind schedule. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 2 weeks later...
What could we trade ye for turnin' back the clock ten years or more?

Jacky Tar

Bein that you and I are of the same age Jacky Tar, I be wonderin why ye would wish to be ten or so years younger? I seem to be likin the aging process meself. As they say were nay gettin older we be gettin better. Goes fer men as well as women.

Bein that you and I are of the same age Jacky Tar, I be wonderin why ye would wish to be ten or so years younger? I seem to be likin the aging process meself. As they say were nay gettin older we be gettin better. Goes fer men as well as women.

"It's not the agin' so much. I a have few more character lines and gray hairs, but I don't look that different; it's the energy levels that are lacking. I have two small crew members whose schedules and energy levels are more demandin'. Besides Tia Dalma is almost immortal, and it can't hurt t' ask!"

• 2 weeks later...

Bess... grand t' see ya, m'dear.

I pray all is well?

And to Madame Dalma... a pleasure an' honor to meet the infamous one. And... I be th' one to inform Siren of the hair. Th' jar that holds the hair is hanging from the ceiling... nigh over the table of yo'rs. :::sly grin:::

I seek nothing. Yet. But I do offer my services to thee.

~Lady B

:blink:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 1 month later...

Dare I ask if we lost Madame Dalma? I pray not! T'was hopin' t' meet with th' VooDoo Priestess. :P

~Lady B

:blink:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Madame Dalma,

I, too seek out your wisdom. I love a man dearly, deeply, passionately, and yet...his heart seems to have found its' way to another. What can I...must I do to reclaim him and his love for me?

Thank you Madame Dalma...

P.S. ....mind your skits!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

You have something with him that she doesn't.... a history. This can sometimes be a powerful ally - good luck!

===

Do I know what I want? - Oh yes...veeery clearly. I know juuust what I want.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

then may the lady pass in safety through the fogs an mists o time

what do i need, nothing that anyone can give me

tis something only i can give myself

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

• 3 weeks later...

Tia love have a seat here wit me as I am due to ask an obvious question just forgot it though gimme amo0ment but in the wait are ye buying the next round? Goodly though ye be Guinness be for me. Welcomes aboard. Ahhhh yes, What is the import of the hair of dog and blackroot then?

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.