What service may I do you?

Tia Dalma

I hear dat these are safe waters for da time being.

I hope to know many of you better and barter for the things you need?

Do you know what it is you need?

Don't ask me for a locket. Dat is spoken for. B)

Tia Dalma

"An' so ` he carve out him heart!"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I would like to welcome ye to the pub my Lady and hope you find many intresting things within.

As for what I want..Aye Lady Barbossa did show me a lovely picture of your abode and alas it seems you have obtained some of me hair...

Can I please have it back? *grins*

Sincerely,

The Siren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

First I would like to welcome ye to the pub my Lady and hope you find many intresting things within.

As for what I want..Aye Lady Barbossa did show me a lovely picture of your abode and alas it seems you have obtained some of me hair...

Can I please have it back? *grins*

Sincerely,

The Siren

Many tanks to you.

I am always willing to trade. What have you ta offer in exchange? Besides you lovely smile.

Tia Dalma

How do ye stay young? Is it wit' potions or conjurin'? What could we trade ye for turnin' back the clock ten years or more?

Yer humble servant,

Jacky Tar

No, only the few have need of potions.

A pirate, may find staying young, as simple a ting as dying at an early age.

Tia Dalma

pirate.jpg

I could almost here that Jamacian accent as eye read ye post

Madam Tia. Welcome to this here pub. Yar company is enough

for me. My tyme is all eyes willin to barter till eyes knows ye safe an not gonna putta hex on me. :)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

pirate.jpg

I could almost here that Jamacian accent as eye read ye post

Madam Tia. Welcome to this here pub. Yar company is enough

for me. My tyme is all eyes willin to barter till eyes knows ye safe an not gonna putta hex on me. :)

Mmmmm

I am grateful for da welcome. (soft smile) There is no need of fear of Hexes where none are deserved.

Tank you for da company that I am sure will be pleasurable.

Tia Dalma

Welcome Lady, to the pub. Although they be pyrates, there be many a fine lass and lad here abouts.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

A pirate, may find staying young, as simple a ting as dying at an early age.

Aye, I've heard the same applies to sorcerouses. So let us choose t' die when we are very old and leave behind worn out corpses.

Fair winds and following seas,

Jacky Tar

welcome Tia. I have a big jar of rum for ya, and a cage of chickens for.... dinner?

I need a talisman.. so that when I sleep I dream of good things, like hugs and kisses, blue skies and flowers..

what would that cost? :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Greetings Miss Tia Dalma and welcome to the pub. I am but a true and humble gentleman of fortune. So, I normally nay have a lass buy a man a drink. If'n tis okay, I will take out my change purse and buy you a drink m'lady. Cheers to you!

signature4.jpg]

Well well... as one *sea Wench* to another, welcome aboard says I....

And mind the lads... they be asking all sorts of service of a greedy kind! ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

My sweet lady, I am need of a set of plans to a good, fast, and shallow drafted boat. To start the bargining I offer exclusive transport service for the term of 12 months. What say Ye.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

Aye, I've heard the same applies to sorcerouses. So let us choose t' die when we are very old and leave behind worn out corpses.

Fair winds and following seas,

Jacky Tar

Only, the truth be that a sorcerouses also have control over da corpse whil' you do not. Ahhhhh ~~~

Tia Dalma

welcome Tia. I have a big jar of rum for ya, and a cage of chickens for.... dinner?

I need a talisman.. so that when I sleep I dream of good things, like hugs and kisses, blue skies and flowers..

what would that cost? :)

Is sweet dream you want?

You look'n for da answer to troubled waters? Too small a ting to barter a price.

Hold out you palm~~~~

Tia Dalma

Greetings Miss Tia Dalma and welcome to the pub. I am but a true and humble gentleman of fortune. So, I normally nay have a lass buy a man a drink. If'n tis okay, I will take out my change purse and buy you a drink m'lady. Cheers to you!

An' is it not true dat men of fortune usually seek it?

I wil take da offer of your drink and recall it if you have a need in times to come.

Tia Dalma

Welcome Lady, to the pub. Although they be pyrates, there be many a fine lass and lad here abouts.

Ahhh~~~

A Sailor dat hold affection for family.

A rare an precious jewel of da sea. (nodding) Hold fast to it. It make a safer passage dan any ship.

Tia Dalma

My sweet lady, I am need of a set of plans to a good, fast, and shallow drafted boat. To start the bargining I offer exclusive transport service for the term of 12 months. What say Ye.

I have no use of transport if I intend to stay in des waters~~

But I will tink on your barter.

Tia Dalma

QUOTE (JohnnyTarr @ Aug 23 2006, 08:06 AM)

I have no use of transport if I intend to stay in des waters~~

But I will tink on your barter.

I do belive that I misspoke. For transport services I was thinking of anything that you would need transported to or from your place. I figure that you might have need of such service. I could guarantee safe passage of goods and materials for ye. Please think on it. If you find that this offer is no good for ye please counter it.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

I do belive that I misspoke. For transport services I was thinking of anything that you would need transported to or from your place. I figure that you might have need of such service. I could guarantee safe passage of goods and materials for ye. Please think on it. If you find that this offer is no good for ye please counter it.

Den perhaps dis will do you~~

http://www.cmdboats.com/cb24.htm

Tia Dalma

Welcome to the Pub. Got anything for winning the lottery?

What needs you of money are ye a pirate or nay?

True enough and spoken wit wisdon of one who knows.

Greed be the hardest barter. It is not impossible but the price is always da highest.

And seldom worth the cost.

Tia Dalma