What service may I do you?

Tia Dalma

Well seeing as how it's me hair that hangs in that fancy jar I be wonderin how ye acquired it. However, I do not wish it back, but what ARE ye plannin on doin with it me lady?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Lady, to the pub.  Although they be pyrates, there be many a fine lass and lad here abouts.

Ahhh~~~

A Sailor dat hold affection for family.

A rare an precious jewel of da sea. (nodding) Hold fast to it. It make a safer passage dan any ship.

Uncovering and bowing low... Thank ye Lady. I will hold yer words close to my heart as I hope I always do regarding the precious young ones in my charge.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

welcome Tia. I have a big jar of rum for ya, and a cage of chickens for.... dinner?

I need a talisman.. so that when I sleep I dream of good things, like hugs and kisses, blue skies and flowers..

what would that cost? :)

Is sweet dream you want?

You look'n for da answer to troubled waters? Too small a ting to barter a price.

Hold out you palm~~~~

Merry holds out her hand, palm up. There's a ribbon on her wrist that has seen better times, the edges raw.. its green and white plaid, with a pirate charm on it. Quietly, Merrydeath tucks it under her cuff, then holds her hand out again, with a copper in it..

Tell me the secret to blissful dreams..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Not getting the answers he'd hoped to get, from Tia Dalma, Jacky pulls out his trusty Magic 8-Ball.

"Is Tia Dalma a pirate?"

Turns over the ball ~ ~ 'Signs point to Yes' ~ ~

"Will Tia Dalma give anyone a straight answer?"

~ ~ 'Reply hazy, try again' ~ ~

"Can Tia Dalma give the exact location of Inigo's ship?

~ ~ 'Don't count on it' ~ ~

"Will pirates keep comin' to Tia Dalma's thread?"

~ ~ 'Without a doubt' ~ ~

Not happy with these answers either, Jacky drops the 8-Ball and goes to look for a Ouija board.

Well seeing as how it's me hair that hangs in that fancy jar I be wonderin how ye acquired it. However, I do not wish it back, but what ARE ye plannin on doin with it me lady?

(lookn aside with a touch of bewilderment)

Wot makes you tink the tresses be you yours?

Tia Dalma

"An' so ` he carve out him heart!"

Merry holds out her hand, palm up. There's a ribbon on her wrist that has seen better times, the edges raw.. its green and white plaid, with a pirate charm on it. Quietly, Merrydeath tucks it under her cuff, then holds her hand out again, with a copper in it..

Tell me the secret to blissful dreams..

(taking the cooper and slipping it back into Merry's bodice)

Da secret to blissful dreams?

Wen I look intu da hand I see shadow. Da shadow of a man and not one dat holds you heart. Dare be suspicion and a tase of fear in you wit dis man.

You must move out of dis shadow befoe da dreams wit light an sea an freedom can find you again.

(looking at you aside) You have tried. You must try again.

Tia Dalma

Not getting the answers he'd hoped to get, from Tia Dalma, Jacky pulls out his trusty Magic 8-Ball.

"Is Tia Dalma a pirate?"

Turns over the ball ~ ~ 'Signs point to Yes' ~ ~

"Will Tia Dalma give anyone a straight answer?"

~ ~ 'Reply hazy, try again' ~ ~

"Can Tia Dalma give the exact location of Inigo's ship?

~ ~ 'Don't count on it' ~ ~

"Will pirates keep comin' to Tia Dalma's thread?"

~ ~ 'Without a doubt' ~ ~

Not happy with these answers either, Jacky drops the 8-Ball and goes to look for a Ouija board.

(Gazing at the door where Tar made his forlorn exit, she picks up a water stained and salt encrusted Ouija board from among the scattered effects)

Pity. (wry smile)

Tia Dalma

(Gazing at the door where Tar made his forlorn exit, she picks up a water stained and salt encrusted Ouija board from among the scattered effects)

Pity. (wry smile)

As Jacky walks away from Tia Dalma's cottage, he stops and turns back to retrieve the Magic 8-Ball that he dropped. He looks up and sees the soothsayer sitting on the porch, in a rocking chair, with an old board on her lap. She looks melancholy, like she hasn't a friend in this world.

She rocks and gazes at the water, suddenly she puts the board down next to the chair and walks back into the tiny cottage.

Jacky gathers some wildflowers, and bundles them together with an old ribbon from his pocket. He slowly winds his way to the porch, and carefully places the flowers in the rocking chair.

He walks back towards the pub, occasionally glancing back at the cottage until it is no longer in sight.

As Jacky walks away from Tia Dalma's cottage, he stops and turns back to retrieve the Magic 8-Ball that he dropped. He looks up and sees the soothsayer sitting on the porch, in a rocking chair, with an old board on her lap. She looks melancholy, like she hasn't a friend in this world.

Never mistake a look of taughtfulness for meloncholy~~ (with a slight tilt of da head)

You heard.

And you returned.

Tia Dalma

Wit de un-dead monkey perched on her shoulder, she places da Ouija aside, dropping it into a small and already cluttered barrel. Picking up da flower bundle and making a loop from da binding ribbon, she hangs dem, inverted, on da shack railing post beside a candle lamp.

Wit half lidded eyes she simply gazes out over da river before returning to da quiet space dat lies across her threshold.

Tia Dalma

Ahoy the shack!

Be there anyone about?

(a little head scratching...watching the fog seem to rise up from behind the tree house) :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Jack sits on a cypress stump and shakes his head, smiling.

"My, my... Only the enigmatic Tai Dalma could bring Iron Bess out to play, yeah? All these role-playing threads, and you choose this one. Well met, love. I'll leave you to it."

Jack places his hands over his eyes, and dissolves into the mist.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Ahoy the shack!

"What's this, Iron Bess about to sack the shack!"

Jacky watches from a distance.

Jacky blinks… as the dagger that has only just missed his nose by the width of a hair, reverberates and then slows to a stop with its un bloodied point cutting deep within the flesh of the cypress tree...

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Jacky blinks… as the dagger that has only just missed his nose by the width of a hair, reverberates and then slows to a stop with its un bloodied point cutting deep within the flesh of the cypress tree...

Jacky finds himself staring cross-eyed at a dagger near the tip of his nose.

"How does Iron Bess do that!"

Counts his blessings that she just does.

Hmmmm.... (Tapping her finger tips on her sword pommel as she ponders...)

Seems’ I may have to make entrance with out an invite.

(Shrug) Ah well, nothing ventured nothing gained. And the fog is rising faster then I think natural. (Beastie woman!)

Best be about it then. ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Her hand drift across da scattered claws upon da table top.

Da creak of da door draws her eyes toward it an her wicked smiles drifts across her face in a familiar fashion.

Her watches as da Pirate steps inside wit out a sound~~ brush'n aside da heavy fog from before her eyes dat has mades it's entry wit her.

"Ahhhh..." Tia Dalma coo's as she sits up on her stool. "You cannot have forgott'n dat da fog is nutting more dan Sea air come ashore." (soft giggle) It follow you still!"

T'Dalma rises an moves hauntingly towards da visitor.

"Welcome.

Sistar.

It has been to long a time."

Tia Dalma

Herself steps side to side as she crosses the plank floor, dodging the bottles that hang from every beam.

"I got your message lass. Thought I'd return it to you..."

Bess opens a small hinged box, lays it upon the floor and steps back.

From out of the box scampers a small sea crab. Free of it's hardwood prison it scuttles along the floor boards as if teathered to a homing beacon. With little effort it reaches the hem of T'Dalma's skirts and without hesitation climbs the length of her skirt, her belt, up along the bodice to make perch upon her bare shoulders where it then dissapears under the cover of her draping hair... sea water runs in a trickle along the line of her neck and she smiles.

"Now... " says herself... "I'm here. I've come. What is it you want?" :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

welcome to the mystical pub m'lady...

dread needs nothin' from ye, but the company and beauty of ye presence. not sayin' i wont need somethin' in the future...

now about dreams, can ye visit mine?

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

now about dreams, can ye visit mine?

Mmmmmmmm~~

You are Pirate.

An du you not already dream of da Sea? (run's a finger along da line of you jaw)

You want to know me? Den sleep. (soft smile)

Tia Dalma

From out of the box scampers a small sea crab. Free of it's hardwood prison it scuttles along the floor boards as if teathered to a homing beacon. With little effort it reaches the hem of T'Dalma's skirts and without hesitation climbs the length of her skirt, her belt, up along the bodice to make perch upon her bare shoulders where it then dissapears under the cover of her draping hair... sea water runs in a trickle along the line of her neck and she smiles.

Jacky has moved near an open window of the shack, and has just seen a crab disappear under Tia Dalma's hair.

"Sisters?" That just leaves more questions.

"Now... " says herself... "I'm here. I've come. What is it you want?" B)

Why... tu see you.

An Tu ~~ tell you.

(Tia Dalma drifted closer an leaned her face near enouf so dat her lips just brushed agenst the wumons ear~~)

Da signs and tides be right, Pirate.

All dat we foresaw dhose long years ago~~ can come to pass.

(Tia Dalma drew away an smiled)

If yu still want it.

Tia Dalma