MDRF Pirate Weekend

Mad Woman Cheryl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARRRRR! Hark ye closely, me 'earties.

It be time for what 'em landlubbers call Adventurers Weekend. But we piratical types know it really be Pirate Weekend. Those of us with wenchly leanin's may also know it as INVASION WEEKEND.

If ye be darin' to venture into the pirate-infested waters of Revel Grove this Saturday, be sure ye don't be missin' a fine opportunity to be parleyin' with Madame Lillye from half past 10 until high noon. She'll be holding forth at that fine and reputable establishment, The Dragon Inn. Ye be encouraged to share some booty with the Madame and ye fellow crew of wenches in the form of sustenance. Aye, but fear not if ye cannot pay tribute - she won't be keelhaulin' ye. At least not this weekend! ARRRRR!

We also be hostin' a fine LundePlunder over the weekend, so be sure to be askin' for some parchment to leave your mark on at the parley so ye can join the plunderin'. The parchment will serve as your Letter of Marque, savvy? This plunder be open to all crews of the Lundegaard Guilds, so commandeer some Rogues, Mercs, and Privateers to join the LundePlunder.

Keep ye spyglasses on this parchment for additional coordinates for this weekend!

ETA: Since TLAPD is now over, I'm happy to translate. We are having a Meet & Greet at the Dragon Inn from 10:30a to 12p Saturday. Feel free to bring a snack to share so we can make it a party, but please remember you are not required to bring anything at all. Also, at the M&G, we will be having sign-up forms for what we've called a LundePlunder. This is a secret swap and is open to all Lundegaard Guild members present at MDRF this weekend. Yes, this does include visitors! So please spread the word.

As other announcements are made, I'll be sure to get them posted here.

As you may have heard, IWG Local 42 is planning a LundePlunder for this weekend at MDRF. And you are probably asking yourself "Just what is a LundePlunder?".

A LundePlunder is a secret swap that is open to ALL Lundegaard Guild Members. If you are a member of any Lundegaard Guild, you are eligible to participate! It does not matter if you call MDRF your home faire or are just visiting for the weekend, you are more than welcome to come and play.

The LundePlunder is being hosted by IWG Local 42 on Saturday, September 23 and Sunday, September 24. Sign-up forms for the LundePlunder will be available at the Local 42 Meet & Greet Saturday from 10:30a to 11a at the Dragon Inn. Names will be distributed to everyone before the end of the Meet & Greet between 11:30a and 12p.

There are a few rules for participating in the LundePlunder. The first is that you must be at MDRF on both Saturday, Sept. 23 and Sunday, Sept. 24. You are not required to be there from cannon to cannon on both days, but you are asked to make an appearance on each day. Second, per regulations at MDRF, we are asking that gifts/hits not include alcohol of any kind! We are also asking that participants stick to a strict spending limit of $20. Finally, try to stay anonymous with your gifts/hits, but please do remember to include a hint about yourself so that your giftee/hitee will be able to thank you later.

So remember, if you are interested in participating, join IWG Local 42 at the Dragon Inn from 10:30a to 12p on Saturday!

Well, okay then... Because my girls don't service crew! B):unsure::lol::blink::lol:

Now everybody's going to want to be an officer.... :rolleyes::lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ahoy, mates. I just was informed that me shipmates from the Kalmar Nyckel will be joinin' Ship's Company and Pyrates Royale for a bit o' rabble rousin an' singin' an such! I was plannin' t' join ye for this high-toned and fancy to-do in any event! So now I get to be part o' the 'fficial crew!

See ye at muster, mates!!

Twas good to finally meet Capt. Sterling and Kass. Rogue, sorry we missed ye. Ye may ha' seen SeaLeg and meself an' not knowd it. Neither one o' us had our hats you see, and we tooks a bunch o folks by surprise. We wuz both wearin a scarf. SeaLegs wore a red scarf and I wore one that was various shades o orange (and it covered most o me hair!). Also, I dinna have me spectacles on.

Twas also good to see Blenderwench an her wee one! He sure is a cutie! Ah well, mayhaps we be better organized the next time.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"