Mad Woman Cheryl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thank ye kass- and of course, ye PA folks too.! :lol:

i drop in 'ere once in a while- don't think ive made yer acquaintance

( bows head, tips hat) pleasure, ma'am. :lol:

Black john- man, I would love to do that, when i stop making excuses i'll surely look ya up. I know from reading yer posts you are a serious player.

We have not yet made each other's acquaintance, Deke. I'll be the one who looks like a swan landed on her head. Blackjohn will be the one with prettier hair than me. :lol:

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

Thanks Deke, that's very kind of you.

Kass... I'm not sure about that. Maybe I'll do something simple with my hair this time.

:lol:

(Actually, I know exactly what I want to do with my hair. It's just a matter not having the money to do it just yet.)

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

I'm always looking for a few good men willing to spend lots of money on weapons.

And clothing! Don't forget willing to spend lots of money on clothing!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::P:lol:

No, henceforward we are either sporting belts (for the crew) or sashes (for the officers), and nothing else! It was decided upon by a majority vote in true democratic fashion. As we all know, clothing just gets in the way of both the sailor and the soldier. It entangles you at the most inopportune times. And as social reformers, well, we know clothing serves as a form of social stereotyping. Thus, away with clothes! All I ask is a sash, and a weapon to tuck into it!

SO, if you want to come see us in our latest attire, please stop by the MDRF on pirate weekend!

Now, where do I put that Pyracy Pub button...???

My Home on the Web

Well, at least you'll still have your bucket boots, so your ankles won't be naked... :lol:

If you don't mind, Blackjohn, I shall continue to be ridiculously overdressed in any weather. I sunburn far too easily! :lol:

Great a good excuse to leave the kids HOME!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hey Blackjohn

tried to send you a PM but it says your mailbox is full and it won't accept it.

need to contact you about MDRF

Hawkyns

:(

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

No, henceforward we are either sporting belts (for the crew) or sashes (for the officers), and nothing else! It was decided upon by a majority vote in true democratic fashion. As we all know, clothing just gets in the way of both the sailor and the soldier. It entangles you at the most inopportune times. And as social reformers, well, we know clothing serves as a form of social stereotyping. Thus, away with clothes! All I ask is a sash, and a weapon to tuck into it!

;)

SO, if you want to come see us in our latest attire, please stop by the MDRF on pirate weekend!

Now, where do I put that Pyracy Pub button...???

And are certain things going to be tucked or free to the wind???.....Well at least we will be able to tell the men from the boys!!!! :lol:

Now, just where is that camera and measuring tape.....

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Hmmmmm - think I may have to check the calender. Wonder if there may be a spot on the ground for a cook???

Anyway - not sure if this one is possible but I do intend to look into it.

Willie the rumrunner :lol:

You can ner' have enough sand in yer stew.

Hey Blackjohn

tried to send you a PM but it says your mailbox is full and it won't accept it.

need to contact you about MDRF

Hawkyns

Yeah... my PM box is full, and it's hard to pick and choose which juicy stuff to keep and which to ditch. You can always hit the send me an email button! Or... I can do that to you! I think I will. <click>

My Home on the Web

Sis, ye better watch yer back or you'll be seeing Davy Jones sooner than you think. I just may have a place marked out for ye out in the graveyard....... :blink:

Watch my back eh? :huh: Well now who will be helpin' ye with all yer Halloween stuff and what not? Yeah Yeah Yeah, ye be puttin me marker in the graveyard next to yer house. and I will be helping yye make it. :huh:

Anyway I am looking forward to seeing everyone this year, and without my kids. Oh what a grand time that will be. :huh:

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

deleted

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

So are we going to have a group meet-up again this year?

Sad news...The "CORSAIRS" will not be there this year.

I reseved an e-mail from them that said they are going to take a year off..

I am looking forward to having a few cold ones with everyone at the WhiteHart.

Sorry I missed you Kass at the Baltimore Pirate Invasion this year...

Crimson

"No matter where you go. There you are."

We can try to have a group meet-up this year.

grumble, grumble, grumble...the only problem with pirates is that they don't go by any schedules...grumble, grumble

Oh well, at least we have some time to plan. Who is game???

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

"(Actually, I know exactly what I want to do with my hair. It's just a matter not having the money to do it just yet.) "

Black John contact me off list with you want to do with your hair... I am a Hairstylist by mundane trade.

Kathryn

And I will be with Hawkyns at MDRF....

Sorry I missed you Kass at the Baltimore Pirate Invasion this year...

Crimson

Crimson, you missed me, yes, but it was my own fault. I could not make it. I had an appointment early the next day and thought it wise not to drag myself there by my lips after a day pub-crawling with you lot! :rolleyes:

But my girls and I will be at the Faire for Pirate Invasion in Merrick's Privateers' camp. Swing by!

There was a point where I thought I’d be coming down to Pirate weekend with a couple of friends from my fencing group. The friends are a couple and since the girl’s parents live close by to the faire, I thought it would be a great idea. She has been going to the faire for years.

Then I found out the problems… aren’t there always?

First off, this is around an 8hr drive for us, where we are. It would be a Friday to Monday trip with travel days being the Friday and Monday.

Apparently, there is no way we can stay at her parents. They are very old fashioned, and don’t believe in their little girl (she is 25) having friends staying over. If they knew that the male ‘friend’ of hers was a boy friend they would be very upset.

So, no cash savings for accommodations for the 3 nights we would be there (Friday night to Sunday night).

But we could share a hotel, right? Noooooooo….

The boyfriend is all “You don’t realize how randy she is at faire…. We want our own room”. Right…..

Well, with such authoritarian parents, it’s no wonder. She wasn’t allowed out of their site when she lived at home.

They don’t have a car, so why they really want to me come along is to be the driver… oh ya.. neither drive a standard, and that’s what I have.

The only deal I would get is to share gas money.

Anyway…. I’ve used up all my leave, so I don’t have the time off for the travel days.

And yes, I did tell them there wasn’t any incentive for me to come and they should take the bus. They weren’t very happy. Well tough I say!

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

Tell ya what, William! Why don't you come down and leave "the kids" at home! :ph34r:

Seriously, I'm sure there's always a place to camp...