MDRF Pirate Weekend

Mad Woman Cheryl

Who be plannin to attend? I hears that in the White Hart some o' the tables closer to the stage has been removed and bench seating has taken those places.....seems that the squatters may needs t' find some other place to squat......

SeaLegs an' meself will be there on the 23rd. Tis our day to be out... ;);)

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well look who decided to come out of the deepest darkest corner of the pub and post it be me own sister Mad Woman Cheryl. :lol: Bloody hell I thought I would never see the day that she would post again. :lol: Good to see you back if not for a short time. Aye that I be picking on me own sis again. :) Anyways I be looking forward to being out there on the 23 of Sept. without the little monsters. I cannot wait. :)

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

I will be there and also staying at the Pirate incampment.

So my Pirate Invasion Weekend starts around 4:00 pm on Friday....

More and more people are getting period tents to make there stay at camp alittle more fun.

I cant' wait to see everyone from PYRACY there again..

Crimson

:huh::huh::huh:

"No matter where you go. There you are."

< at MD one on satturday most likely. Save me some things to fall on.

I'll be there on Saturtday at least.

As usual, I'll be bringing my girls! :lol:

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

Major Chaos, it'll be good to see you again! Do stop by our little encampment!

Heee! Thought so, Jim. And guess what: Apprentice Number Two[tm]becomes officially not jailbait this weekend!

I'll be there with the Sarah, two middies and Oi Habibi, have another recruit for the coffee house!! Nelly's an orphan but wants to work although you may have to beat her occasionally or she'll be off running about London with Sarah! The rest of the crewe, new kit or not, will be at a wedding out west...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Aye, I'll be there Saturday with the powder monkey and cabin boy in tow. Then their mum 'll take 'em home in the afternoon, 'n' I'll be free to drink me ale 'n' maybe even join the Juryriggers in their encampment that evenin' fer some singin'.

:lol:

Lookin' forward to seein' all of ye.

:lol:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

Sis, ye better watch yer back or you'll be seeing Davy Jones sooner than you think. I just may have a place marked out for ye out in the graveyard....... :lol:

Capt. Sterling, twill be good to meet you.

Rogue, twill be good to see you again.....at least this time we will not have to keep an eye on our powder monkeys :lol:

Gute, BlackJohn, Kass, Major Chaos, jim hawkins, will be good to see all again...and don't be shy... :lol:

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Who be plannin to attend? I hears that in the White Hart some o' the tables closer to the stage has been removed and bench seating has taken those places.....seems that the squatters may needs t' find some other place to squat......

SeaLegs an' meself will be there on the 23rd. Tis our day to be out... :lol::lol:

Yes they have luv, It was because of the the stage performers. People were grabbing seats near the stage and sitting there all day not allowing others and regular patrons sit. Oh hope to see ya there i've been going for almost 25 yrs.

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

Oi Habibi, have another recruit for the coffee house!! Nelly's an orphan but wants to work although you may have to beat her occasionally or she'll be off running about London with Sarah! The rest of the crewe, new kit or not, will be at a wedding out west...

Lilly pouting. "Oh, my must I miss out on all the fun?! Looks like all of you will have a splendid time. Do keep on eye out for something 'pretty' for me Captain! I am sure you'll have time to pop in on some of the shops there."

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Sterling rolls his eyes... "as if I had coin in my pocket!"

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

November Lill...

Crewe of the Archangel

And don't you start having designs on MY purse, Captain! ;)

Cheryl, it will be good to see you again.

And don't you start having designs on MY purse, Captain! B)

Cheryl, it will be good to see you again.

**grumble, grumble grumble*** Empresses!! **sigh**

Crewe of the Archangel

I'll be in the pirate reenactors camp both days, and if memory serves, last year we did... two black powder weapons demos (?)... over in the jousting arena. Eh, something like that... if you've never had the chance to see how period weapons work, now's the time.

And if you are interested in becoming a pirate reenactor, and willing to spend lots of money on the proper clothing and accoutrements, feel free to chat me up about it. I'm always looking for a few good men willing to spend lots of money on weapons.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.