POTC 2

Redd Oktober

You know you reminded me the "real life factor" and not the "fairy tale factor." Sequels either blow the originals away or fail miserably let's hope for POTC 2 blows #1 away.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye Ladds n' Lassies,

T'other nite, on 'entertainmemt tonite' there was a bit about what's happening with POTC 2... They says that their gonna do the same thing as the Matrix... film POTC 2&3, back ta back....

Anyone else see this?

Seein' as it was on TV, Is it a grand ruse, or reality?

Iffn' it be true, Where do I sign up ta be in 'em?!?!?! :o

Let's just hope it's better than the Matrix sequels. :o

I have a friend who is good friends wif the castin' director for PotC. This is how she's gettin' into tha premiere, and she said that if I was outside Disneyland at the premiere, she'd try and pull me in. But anyway, she told me that they are goin' to start filmin' on the new film in June of next year, and from now, they are scribblin' away a good script with the same screenwriters as PotC 1. Everyone from the first one is signed on, except Geoffry Rush, o' course. Poor bloke, Barbossa.

I dunno about filmin' both movies back-to-back; it seems a bit odd for such a film, but you never know wif Disney nowadays. They go with the cashflow, and PotC most certainly made them lots o' loot. I'll keep ye all posted once I hear more.

Captain Wolfy Wench

"Hmmm, If'n this won't give ye a 'lastin' fix, " http://www.masterandcommanderthefarsideoft....com/intro.html " then it be time for therapy!!..Aye!"

:ph34r:

No therapy needed apparently....(not on this count at any rate).......looks to be extra-ordinary.

If ye viewed it all ye have the patience of a saint.....if it took ye this long to load yer guns....

Eager for the sequel as well. :)

Red Maria... tis amazing & fun is it not? Actually ... I cold see a tad or part Portugues or Spanish in him... with some Dutch &/or English. Either way... Barbossa was just overly delightful!

Captain Wolfy... keep us informed. :lol: I know plans change often with a movie.

The idea to be in the movie would be pure heaven. It's not the desire to act with such big names... but the amazing fun to be in such a fine pirate movie! THAT's the fun part!

As for Barbossa.... one can only wish & dream. A few people are thinking he didn't really die. But... as much as I wish it were not true, he did. Unless the script writers come up with something rather good to bring him back & torment Jack. :: evil grinz:: Maybe in the 3rd movie? Hmm?

HUZZAH!

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye Ladds n' Lassies,

T'other nite, on 'entertainmemt tonite' there was a bit about what's happening with POTC 2... They says that their gonna do the same thing as the Matrix... film POTC 2&3, back ta back....

Anyone else see this?

Seein' as it was on TV, Is it a grand ruse, or reality?

Iffn' it be true, Where do I sign up ta be in 'em?!?!?! :lol:

That rumor has been afloat for awhile.... but the truth be there be no truth in it. Just yet.

The lads and their wonderful office lass are hard at work but since they are still sweating over the 2nd film it's hardly possible to set up production specs for a 3rd.

But then, this is show biz so you never know. :lol: And we are dealing with Jerry Bruckheimer so...... :lol:

You there, Wolfy Wench.... you in CA then?

This Disney Pirate still promises to keep you updated. I've been away as of late on other matters and am just now catching up with whats going on around here. :) Even Pirates need time away!!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Thanks fer the updates...anything about auditions for new characters or extras? :lol:

No, not yet mate. We be a long haul from that yet.

When they send out the first general production schedule I'll see what I can find out. They had a massive one here on the lot last time. It was incredible!!! Pirates from fore to aft of every kind and description!

I'll keep you up with things as I get them. :)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

No, not in it m'self but worked out some with the swordfighters (I used to study under Bob Anderson years ago)

But I DO Know what evryone gets paid!! LOL!! :lol: NO, I work in Talent Administration for the Disney Studios. Its me job to keep the actors *happy*

A tough and ugly profession... but I suppose it has to be done. :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

~~"No, not in it m'self but worked out some with the swordfighters (I used to study under Bob Anderson years ago)"

MMMmmmm swordfighin'.... I've had a mind t' get into that. If'n I only had the spare time an' change. Me rapier be hungry for the swish o' the salty sea air...n'stead it's locked in wit a nylon tie. :lol:

~~"But I DO Know what evryone gets paid!! LOL!! "

Ah HA, so ye have yer hands on Disney's booty, aye? Ye saucy wench, ye :ph34r:

~~"Its me job to keep the actors *happy*"

An' I say again... ye saucy wench, ye :lol:

~~"We be a long haul from that yet."

Good good... gives us time t' prepare for the comin' battle. :lol:

~Dreamie~

"Ah, the city.. with all it's people and their accumulated wealth, yes?"

-Yoshimo

www.Dreamie.org

LilJackban.gif

:lol: (chuckle) Indeed.

Got a call this afternoon that the Bruckheimer Christmas gathering is Dec 15th.... ought to be some news to share after that.

I hope. :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

(Tapp'n me fingers on the hilt of m' mortuary hilt...) Well lass, since the tales not even on the parchment yet there is no way of know'n.

I'm making cozy with the the scallywags, more and more every day. Hard fact is... if they want to order ANYTHING for their office they needs to come through me!! :ph34r:

And being a Pirate as it were.... thar now be a price for everything! :)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm making cozy with the the scallywags, more and more every day. Hard fact is... if they want to order ANYTHING for their office they needs to come through me!! :ph34r:

And being a Pirate as it were.... thar now be a price for everything! :)

Where the power lies! :ph34r:

"Paper, ye need more paper............................hmmm let me see.............................................so........how are things going?"

Arrrr, Iron Bess, I'd be admiring your adventure. Since I be a shackled to the homelands at this time, I be livin vicariously through your posts. Thanks for keepin us abreast of the situation.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.